Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! (1664 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2016
The all knowing and all powerful God, by this his ability knew about the Haiti disaster before it occurred, but did nothing to prevent it.

Life left in God's care is better of in the hand of Osama bin laden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by kolaish(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2016
akintom:
The all knowing and all powerful God, by this his ability knew about the Haiti disaster before it occurred, but did nothing to prevent it.

Life left in God's care is better of in the hand of Osama bin laden.
May the Good Lord forgive you and make you to see light. This your talk is an abomination to God. I pray you repent bfor it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by ifenes(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2016
One cannot be anti- God for ever. Since it is obvious there is no God apart from ourselves it would be better to make better threads to educate fellow enlightened folks than continuous talks on the fake God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2016
ifenes:
One cannot be anti- God for ever. Since it is obvious there is no God apart from ourselves it would be better to make better threads to educate fellow enlightened folks than continuous talks on the fake God.

Why not create one in the science and technology section or the family section...Oh wait seun has to create a special section for you called SCIENCE FICTION!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by selch(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Nope, this is wrong, before d hurricane alert was sent out, people were aware, it's not like it happened over night, just as the Armenian massacre, prophet warned them to move before d turks came, d ones who did not move were massacred, God provided everything, warning and signs, for them to move, and for some unknown circumstances they did not, so do u expect God to appear and hold d storm? Respect the dead, and repent, today is Sunday, listen to the true preacher and u would b convinced

2 Likes

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by kadas01(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2016
Yes, HE is aware because HE is The "LANDLORD" and "SOLE OWNER" of the whole Universe forever and forever unto all eternity!

Human beings are the ones that cause "obstruction" in Nature all the time because you have always refuse to do the right thing as "instructed by HIM!

The Elemental(Nature) Beings in charge of the "Natural elements" take directive from THE LANDLORD of The Universe all the time!

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
kolaish:
May the Good Lord forgive you and make you to see light. This your talk is an abomination to God. I pray you repent bfor it is too late.

Which timekeeper are you?
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
kadas01:
Yes, HE is aware because HE is The "LANDLORD" and "SOLE OWNER" of the whole Universe forever and forever unto all eternity!

Human beings are the ones that cause "obstruction" in Nature all the time because you have always refuse to do the right thing as "instructed by HIM!

The Elemental(Nature) Beings in charge of the "Natural elements" take directive from THE LANDLORD of The Universe all the time!

In one word, your God killed the Haitians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by youngestland: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
selch:
Nope, this is wrong, before d hurricane alert was sent out, people were aware, it's not like it happened over night, just as the Armenian massacre, prophet warned them to move before d turks came, d ones who did not move were massacred, God provided everything, warning and signs, for them to move, and for some unknown circumstances they did not, so do u expect God to appear and hold d storm? Respect the dead, and repent, today is Sunday, listen to the true preacher and u would b convinced
where would they move to? a poor country, people that cant eat well you tell them to move to. If god created everything whats the use of a hurricane passing through land and killing his most precious creations. God says go into the world and multiply yet natural disasters kills us. Years back they had serious earthquake. Open your mind bro. Think well god no dey
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=selch post=50049113]Nope, this is wrong, before d hurricane alert was sent out, people were aware, it's not like it happened over night, just as the Armenian massacre, prophet warned them to move before d turks came, d ones who did not move were massacred, God provided everything, warning and signs, for them to move, and for some unknown circumstances they did not, so do u expect God to appear and hold d storm? Respect the dead, and repent, today is Sunday, listen to the true preacher and u would b convinced [/quote

Yes, to hold the storm. Because you his followers claim God can hold the storm.
In fact you claimed your God rides on the storm. Maybe God was on roller-coaster to Haiti to do what he likes doing - massive death stimulation.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by kadas01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
akintom:

In one word, your God killed the Haitians?
Read my second paragraph very well, but only if you can "comprehend"!

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by kolaish(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
akintom:

Which timekeeper are you?
have you ever consider the GREATNESS OF GOD? I advice you do. You are like the clay in the porter's hand. So, can a clay say to the porter that you did not mould me well? You cannot question God, he is too big a creator for you to do that. Stop saying obscene things to God please.

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
kadas01:
Read my second paragraph very well, but only if you can "comprehend"!

Your paragraph simply confirms that your God didn't create anything.

Because you claimed what God created is perfect, but the reality is that the earth is a dynamic body as against your erroneous claim of perfect one.

Natural phenomenon had been occurring even before the environmental damage practices you are alluding to.

There are scientific explanation (apart from environmental pollution) for natural phenomenon.

So, nothing is comprehensive in your assumptions
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
kolaish:
have you ever consider the GREATNESS OF GOD? I advice you do. You are like the clay in the porter's hand. So, can a clay say to the porter that you did not mould me well? You cannot question God, he is too big a creator for you to do that. Stop saying obscene things to God please.

Are you scared that your God might cause your phone to blow-up because you are reading my piece on him?

Don't, your irrational and religious fears can be cured. Just embrace reasons as against assumptions. Ok?

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by zzzzy: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
And incase you don't know, God would be aware of many more disasters, wars and diseases and would do nothing, all these are prophecies set to happen. So I'm expecting more.

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
zzzzy:
And incase you don't know, God would be aware of many more disasters, wars and diseases and would do nothing, all these are prophecies set to happen. So I'm expecting more.

Am glad now that your God idea has over years been loosing his genocidal effect on the world.

The rate of war and its consequences have reduced drastically now compared to the age that religion and government were inseparable (and before you start uninformed argument, pls Google the fact i just gave you).

Wake up from illusions of fictitious story book (Bible), to the rational knowledge of natural phenomenon of human world as against some prophetic hallucination.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by zzzzy: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Funny dude, if i said he did it because he was God and knows what's best, you'd hv answered that he is just a killer and that i haven't answered your question , i tell you it is prophecy, you're now shifting to the rate is reducing. grin grin cheesy. Keep it up. And go and do some research on roman history, you'd find about the history of Christianity, read about the matyrs, emperor nero, read about tacitus and a lot more. Bye. B4 i forget, tell me the age that religion and government were seperable, so that i can confirm what you are saying. Meanwhile I'll keep reading my "fictitious story book"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by sonmvayina(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
[b][/b]ISAIAH 45:7
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
sonmvayina:
[b][/b]ISAIAH 45:7

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2016
zzzzy:
Funny dude, if i said he did it because he was God and knows what's best, you'd hv answered that he is just a killer and that i haven't answered your question , i tell you it is prophecy, you're now shifting to the rate is reducing. grin grin cheesy. Keep it up. And go and do some research on roman history, you'd find about the history of Christianity, read about the matyrs, emperor nero, read about tacitus and a lot more. Bye. B4 i forget, tell me the age that religion and government were seperable, so that i can confirm what you are saying. Meanwhile I'll keep reading my "fictitious story book"

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

You should take time out alone, and examine your life, in relationship with this God of yours, who defined himself in the above book of myths.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
akintom:

You should take time out alone, and examine your life, in relationship with this God of yours, who defined himself in the above book of myths.

Have you finished examining your own life? if you have please tell us what you discovered.

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Anas09: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2016
ifenes:
Thanks to Jodanjack. Another has seen the light. Goodbye Ifeness. If you can stop talking about God, satan can have peace.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Anas09: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
akintom:

Your paragraph simply confirms that your God didn't create anything.

Because you claimed what God created is perfect, but the reality is that the earth is a dynamic body as against your erroneous claim of perfect one.

Natural phenomenon had been occurring even before the environmental damage practices you are alluding to.

There are scientific explanation (apart from environmental pollution) for natural phenomenon.

So, nothing is comprehensive in your assumptions
But you said God didnt create anything, why then do you accuse him of being indifferent to the plight of the Haitians?

You believe in Science. Science created the world, why not put the Carnage to Science? Why against a none existent God.
Sometimes i wonder if you even reason.

Who you follow determines what what follows you.
The History of Haiti and witchcraft Voodoo. If God were to allow satan do to the Haitians what satan does to those who serve him, Haiti wont evwn be in existence.

Young man, stop being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by zzzzy: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
akintom:

I just finished reading this when i saw your mention.
For the message about Christ's death on the cross is nonsense to those who are being lost; but for us who are being saved it is God's power. The scripture says: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and set aside the understanding of the scholars.” So then, where does that leave the wise? or the scholars? or the skilful debaters of this world? God has shown that this world's wisdom is foolishness! For God in his wisdom made it impossible for people to know him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” message we preach , God decided to save those who believe. Jews want miracles for proof, and Greeks look for wisdom. As for us, we proclaim the crucified Christ, a message that is offensive to the Jews and nonsense to the Gentiles; but for those whom God has called, both Jews and Gentiles, this message is Christ, who is the power of God and the wisdom of God.
1 Cor 1:18‭-‬24 GNB
come to christ while you still have the time to do so, and you can only do that without your own wisdom, as the verse stated, by the so called "foolish" message we preach.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

But you said God didnt create anything, why then do you accuse him of being indifferent to the plight of the Haitians?

You believe in Science. Science created the world, why not put the Carnage to Science? Why against a none existent God.
Sometimes i wonder if you even reason.

Who you follow determines what what follows you.
The History of Haiti and witchcraft Voodoo. If God were to allow satan do to the Haitians what satan does to those who serve him, Haiti wont evwn be in existence.

Young man, stop being stupid.

I excuse your being rude on the effect of religious delusion and ignorance of my world view (Humanism).

My writings on the non existence of God and the absurdity of religious beliefs is not to prove to myself the fact of these two ideas - that i already know base on facts.

Am writing for the purpose of educating the victims of the inimical implications of holding God existence/religious world view (you will have to go read my previous writings to understand this), so that they may be free from mental/religious delusion.

You simply read my thread out of context of my world view. You religious folks claimed your God created everything and everything God created were good/perfect.

But the reality is that the world is not a perfect body, it's subject to natural challenges. This should prove to you that God didn't create anything. And the excuse on Satan being the reason for the adverse phenomenon is also a prove of non existence of a supremely powerful God.

Bible is a compilation of badly written fiction. Unfortunately this fictitious stories has damaged the real life of many.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
zzzzy:

I just finished reading this when i saw your mention.
come to christ while you still have the time to do so, and you can only do that without your own wisdom, as the verse stated, by the so called "foolish" message we preach.

What exegesis do you have for the above monstrous persona described above.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Amberon: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why are you quoting the bible? Why are you blaming God for this ?
akintom:

What exegesis do you have for the above monstrous persona described above.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
Why are you quoting the bible? Why are you blaming God for this ?

To help you realize that a believe in the existence of a God that claims he loves, has unlimited power and foreknowledge, is delusional.

And the above Bible quotation is to confront you with the contraptive character of the fictitious persona you worship.

1 Like

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Amberon: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
The only one that needs help here is you. You're totally obsessed and losing sleep over an "inexistent" being. That's a whole new level of delusional.
akintom:

To help you realize that a believe in the existence of a God that claims he loves, has unlimited power and foreknowledge, is delusional.

And the above Bible quotation is to confront you with the contraptive character of the fictitious persona you worship.
Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by akintom(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
The only one that needs help here is you. You're totally obsessed and losing sleep over an "inexistent" being. That's a whole new level of delusional.

The only folks who are obsessed and loose sleep over imaginary enemies are religious folks.

For me, i use my past time to write threads about folks taking tales by moonlight book serious.

1 Share

Re: HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! by Aaronsrod: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
God punish the Haitia because is the devil worship dey pray o. Dey must suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Church Universities Are Expensive Part 2 / Evolution And The Basic Science Test / A Man Of God In 1973 Predicted The Happenings Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.