Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

7 Awful Things We See Wedding Guests Do At Wedding Receptions - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 7 Awful Things We See Wedding Guests Do At Wedding Receptions (714 Views)

Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / "One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video) / Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Awful Things We See Wedding Guests Do At Wedding Receptions by amakoro(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Many may not agree with this!! Just read through before you judge me. Wedding ceremonies are not fairy tales, you got to be ready for anything. Most brides do dream of that special day when they walk down the aisle with their significant half, and then lived happily ever after, but fail to put into consideration mischief attitudes of their guests. Like it or not, wedding ceremonies most times don’t go the way we foresee them. Wedding comes with hitches. Therefore, we should be ready for any circumstances that may come thereafter.

In this article I will be revealing some awful and awkward things you may see your guests doing on your wedding day and when you do, that shouldn’t get you worked up.

1. [/b]Cake snatching. [b]
Everyone wants a piece of delicious wedding cake, right? Indeed. Some guests even want it all to themselves. So smile when you see some random guest grab hold of your cake and Runs away with it.

2. [/b]Guest wearing their own wedding dress. [b]
It's fun to match, when this scenario takes place, unless you're the bride. "My old roommate wore her wedding dress to my wedding," parkitintherear writes. "Not a dress that was white or looked like a wedding dress. The actual dress she wore to her wedding a few months earlier. Who does that?" Some people are just really, really desperate to find excuses to wear their wedding gowns again.

3.[/b] Showing up at wrong wedding. [b]
I attended a wedding sometime in April 2016; I meet this gorgeous couple, looking radiant in their native attire. Halfway into the church wedding, I noticed their discomfort, then I asked the husband hope all is well. I got this shocker “Oga it’s like we are in the wrong wedding – the newlyweds name do not match what we have in our wedding invite and can’t recognize anyone here.” It was a funny incident.

Read more >>http://amarachia..com.ng/2016/10/7-awful-things-we-see-wedding-guests-do

Re: 7 Awful Things We See Wedding Guests Do At Wedding Receptions by Olukokosir(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Homie 2016 / The Future Awards Africa Unveils Its Nominees For 2016 Edition / Over 27-foot Python Killed And Diced By Hungry Indonesian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.