Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Longing For God's Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Longing For God's Love (810 Views)

God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kiss me with the kisses of your lips, for your love is sweeter than wine. There is a fragrance about you; your name is like perfume poured out. Take me with you; come, let’s run! We will be happy together, let me drink deep, and lose myself in love.

How beautiful are you, my dearest; how you delight me! Strengthen me with raisin cakes, refresh me with apples, for I am weak with love. I feel your left hand under my head, your right hand caressing me.

Ah, I hear my lover coming! Let me see your face; let me hear your voice. For your voice is pleasant, and your face is lovely. Asleep on my bed, night after night I dreamed of the one I love; and in the day I look for you. When I find you I will hold you tightly, I won't let you go.

You are beautiful, my Lord, beautiful beyond words. Let me eat and drink of you until I am drunk with love! I slept, but my heart was awake, when I heard my lover knocking and calling. I jumped up to open the door for my love, and my hands dripped with perfume. My fingers dripped with lovely myrrh as I pulled back the bolt. I opened to my lover. My Lord you are desirable in every way. I am yours and you are mine.

Turn your eyes away from me; for they overpower me. Among all the enticing things of the world I still choose you, my perfect one - the first born of the Father, dearly loved by the one who bore you. Who is this, arising like the dawn, as fair as the moon, as bright as the sun, as majestic as an army with billowing banners, my lover, my friend.

Oh, come, come that I may see you again. How beautiful you are! How pleasing, my love, how full of delights! Your kisses is as exciting as the best wine, flowing gently over my lips. I belong to you - my lover, and I am your desires.

Come, my dear, let's go out to a quiet place and spend the night together. Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame. Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned. Your love is the sweetest, for it have overpowered me. Your love has broken all my resistance and I have no other choice but to respond. I am out of my head in love with you, my dear Lord.

1 Like

Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
can we ever find Christians who truly love God. Christians who are tired of theology, doctrine and denomination. Christians who want nothing but to know God and experience his love.
Christians who just want to be drunk with the sweetness of Him. Who are tired with endless argument and unending schism. Who just want the Lord, to embrace the whole of him and know him intimately.

If you are such Christian please let meet

1 Like

Re: A Longing For God's Love by EyeofHorus: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
shocked
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hiswordxray:
can we ever find Christians who truly love God. Christians who are tired of theology, doctrine and denomination. Christians who want nothing but to know God and experience his love.
Christians who just want to be drunk with the sweetness of Him. Who are tired with endless argument and unending schism. Who just want the Lord, to embrace the whole of him and know him intimately.

If you are such Christian please let meet
I am here!
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
IssyGenius:

I am here!
Let meet on whatspp, here my number: 08103727677
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
KISS ME WITH THE KISSES OF YOUR LIPS

How I long for your sweet kisses. It is as exciting as the best wine, flowing gently over my lips. To feel you so close to me and have your lips touching mine. For so long I have been far away, unable to know the taste of your lips. Unable to know the intent of your heart, to have your heart touching mine and your mind robbing mine. Oh how pleasant it is to be so close to the Almighty God that I could feel His heart beat, to touch His mind and feel the infinite knowledge and the mysteries that lies in it. I feel like my head is about to explode, His kisses are so overwhelming, too great for my mortal body to bear.

It is so romantic, for a mortal like me to have access to the things of the divine. To experience an intimacy with divinity greater than any heavenly being could ever experience. I know things that angels do not know for I have tasted the kisses of His lips. How wonderful it is to feel the emotions of God, to have His heart kissing your heart. To know the greatness of His joy, the weight of His burden and the extent of His love. To laugh together with Him, to weep together with Him, to feel His love and be passionate with His passion. These are the kisses of heart.

For too long I have been deprive of His kisses. I didn't know what I was missing, but now I have tasted it and I want more. Oh, kiss me Lord. Let me feel your lips touching mine, let me experience this intimacy. I want your sweet kisses my love.

1 Like

Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 4:47am On Nov 13, 2016
INVITE ME INTO YOUR PRIVATE CHAMBER

Just like many Christians I was of your household but yet far from you. I was like a stranger in your house, my Lord. I was with you but hardly do I see you - I hardly ever experience you. I was close to you but yet lived in a distance. To me you were just someone that usually pass by, just an experience that flashes every now and then. I hear people talk about you and I read books about you. I only knew you from a distance. Of course I go to church and I'm a Christian but I never really know you.

Draw me close oh Lord. It is not enough that I am of your household but I also want to be invited into your private chamber. Bring me in Lord! bring me into your private chamber. Let me see you in your unclothedness, expose your heart to me. Let me in and let me see your secret, reveal your mystery to me. Let me see that which is dearest to your heart and know you intimately.

Oh, I can hear your voice already, calling me into your private chamber. There I would see you in total exposure, laying in such vulnerability and with eyes so innocent. All you want is to show me love. Here I am Lord show me how much you love me. Let me drink deep in your love. Expose the secret of your heart to me, entrust your hidden plans to me. Let me touch your hidden treasures. Let me know your passion and intrude your privacy. Give me a tour into your private chamber and let me know all your secret things.

Read more here:
[url]hiswordxray..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2016
COME LET US RUN AWAY, TOGETHER

There is so much noise and so much distractions. I struggle so hard to concentrate and focus on you. But it is you I want, I really want to lose myself in you. Come oh Lord, let us run together. Let us run far away from all this. Let me get so engross in you. I want nothing more but you.

All these activities consuming so much of my time. These unnecessary occupation that has no eternal value. I want to spend more time with you; knowing you and being occupied with you. I derive so much pleasure in being busy with you. But this world has a system that drains most of my time. Let us run away from this world, take me deep in the spirit and let us spend time together. Oh, let me be consume with you.

You said, "we are not of the world" (John 17:16). I don't belong here, I belong with you, so take me with you. Let me go deeper into the things of Christ. I need to run my Lord, to run from all these distractions. Let me loss interest in the mundane things of this world. Oh, my sweetheart, let us run far away and be together. Just me and you my love.

1 Like

Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2016
LET ME DRINK DEEP AND LOSE MYSELF IN LOVE

I look into myself and I see a great need of you. Oh, how I need you, to drink of you. I want all of you, to embrace you in entirety. Let me have the whole of you. Let me fall deep and be consume with you.

They say I'm a fanatic, but I'm just in love. I have tasted of your love and I can't get enough of it. Oh, let me drink deep. They think I'm going too far but I feel I haven't come far enough. Just want to go deeper, to have the whole of you. Oh, that I may drink deep and lose myself in you.

Yes to lose myself in freedom, to lose myself in love, to be drunk with your presence, overwhelmed with your power, overtake by the greatness of you and soaked in your glory. Let me dive deep, let me be lost in your sweet embrace. I have found what I have always hungered for and I would drink deep till I lose myself.

[url]hiswordxray..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Donvilo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
All day long, all I think of is You
Each time I read about your heroic expliots & your endless mercies & compassion to your people
It makes me to love you the more!

Take me my Lord
I am yours forever more

Let us elope together to a place where there is no distraction
Just you & me alone

Gazing into each others eyes
Your strong & mighthy arms sheilding me from the harsh storms of life

Let me behold your handsome face one more time
a face that is most beautiful thing that I have ever seen

You will always remian the best thing that has ever happened to me, My Love
For your very love greases my rusted soul

Everyone thinks am crazy
Or they just say, "Leave that one, "She definitetly out of her mind!

But I don't care what they say
Or what they think
All I know is that I have found the One who will never leave me nor forsake me
The One who is the most fairest of all the men I have ever seen
Ready to take me home to his father's courts & make me His. cheesy
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: A Longing For God's Love by Hiswordxray(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Why The Tithes And Offerings If The Church Can't Help Needy Members? / Why Are There Different Beliefs Among Christians / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.