Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

what will you do if it was you? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / what will you do if it was you? (551 Views)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / COMEDYSKIT: How African Children Use The Fridge / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what will you do if it was you? by olatopicalblog(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Romanus and Nkechi Standing at the front of Mr Okon's Gate.)

[Romanus: Nkechi you have to understand howmuch love i gat for you. See babe, i do have sleepless night cos of you. Plz i will forever make you smile. I will take care of you, money is not the problem......

Nkechi: see romanus, we don't have to talk about this anymore. I have told you several times that i have someone am in love with. Plz just change this topic. Had it been i know that you are here cos of this same issue, i wouldn't have bothered my self coming out.

Romanus: (touching his chains) babe you have to calm down. Forget about that guy, he never loved you. He is just scoping you, see ehn......

Nkechi: (cut in) see, enough of this. Who told you he never loved me. Are you in his mind. See stop stressing yourself because nothing can make me change my mind. My No is No! that is final. And you have to go now because he will not take it likely with you if he sees you with me cos i have told him about your disturbance and he also saw some of your text messages.....

Romanus: babe forget that guy. He can't try nonsence with me. Do you know who i am? See i will protect you from his rants if he is the one causing you not to accept me... you just leave him for me, i will handle...hand... hand...

(Eze, a very huge guy opens the gate and walked to them while romanus stammers with fear as he saw him coming)

Eze: nkechi, is this the guy that.....

Romanus: (rushed in with fright) No o bros! am not the one o. Am just here to inform her that jesus is coming very soon. I can never toast your girlfriend. Who am i to do so. Am i mad.

(Eze folded his hands in surprise and his muscles got romanus more intimidated. Nkechi also looking so surprised.)

Romanus: (goes down on his kneels crying) Bros abeg nah, i no de toast your babe abeg. I just come preach the word of God give her abeg. Forgive me if you are offended. I swear i no go do am again...........continue reading this post and don't forget to drop your comments....... http://247humor..com.ng/2016/10/comedy-skit-episode1-big-time-Bleep-up.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Caption This / Prayer Topics Of Christians These Days / How To Pet A Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.