Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) (1125 Views)

Please, What Do We Call These Kind Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
laf wan kill me oo, abeg check the pic below

cc: dani1luv, lalasticlala, seun, dominique, ben30 come laf with me

Re: Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) by uboma(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
lol.
Re: Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) by psucc(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op the gate is for visitors while family members go through the open space.
Re: Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
psucc:
Op the gate is for visitors while family members go through the open space.
jeez..... tell me sumtin
Re: Only In Benin, Will You See These Kind Of Structure (Pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
mynd44 super moderators, mods

(1) (Reply)

First Of All: Donald Trump Banned Africans, See Pic / So FUNNY VIDEO- Spelling Drill With Zamani / The Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.