Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently (1136 Views)

Lets Start A Real Web-deveopment Course Here Html+css+javascript+php+mysql / Which is more awesome to use for 'server-side programming', NodeJS or PHP? / Free Javascript Stack Or PHP Framework Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently by ReviewByPaul: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
I urgently need the service of very experienced PHP/MySQL programmers that can customize cs-cart multivendor shopping cart software to create a Konga like kind of e-commerce website. If you have the required competence, please share your work and contact with me. The project is commencing soon and I need a good PHP programmer urgently.
Re: I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently by FrankLampard: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
ReviewByPaul:
I urgently need the service of very experienced PHP/MySQL programmers that can customize cs-cart multivendor shopping cart software to create a Konga like kind of e-commerce website. If you have the required competence, please share your work and contact with me. The project is commencing soon and I need a good PHP programmer urgently.

joelezeu@gmail.com
I will show you my work. I'm very cheap. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
FrankLampard:

joelezeu@gmail.com
faints
Re: I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently by FrankLampard: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
dhtml18:

faints

Lolz. I know say na all this guys wey wan put heaven and earth on a site for 15k.
Re: I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently by rushman003: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
ReviewByPaul:

Contact me on 07039090014 or araachap@gmail.com.... I will provide you links to my portfolios.
Re: I Need The Service Of Good Cs-cart Or Php/mysql Programmers Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
FrankLampard:

joelezeu@gmail.com
If this guy dey cheap, me go pay you to do the JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Unity3d User Group In Nigeria / Pic Shots Of A Web Browser I Created With Javafx / The Beginner's Guide To Reactjs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.