Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm (3886 Views)

See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans / Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria / How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
am a programmer and I am based in Warri.... and as you all know, the gap between Warri and Lagos when it comes to ICT is very very obvious. so I think we should meet here and think of how to help ourselves and probably connect with each other

1 Like

Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hi, I am here.My name is Paul, based in Osubi, but I have access to most areas in Warri, I currently reside in P.T.I campus. Wordpress developer, website designer, entrepreneur and consultant. I also take tutorials on wbeiste designing. I am a graduate of Petroleum Training Institute. My ATM pin is.... enough introduction smiley nice to meet you too.
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
paulhq:
Hi, I am here.My name is Paul, based in Osubi, but I have access to most areas in Warri, I currently reside in P.T.I campus. Wordpress developer, website designer, entrepreneur and consultant. I also take tutorials on wbeiste designing. I am a graduate of Petroleum Training Institute. My ATM pin is.... enough introduction smiley nice to meet you too.

lol..... funny you. am at deco road in okumagba. am into programming, c++ and Java to be precise. use my signature to add me on facebook
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
let's create a forum....
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice to meet you all. SO what are we brainstorming on?
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2016
femisadeola4it:
let's create a forum....
so how do you think we should go about it
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
paulhq:
Nice to meet you all. SO what are we brainstorming on?

I saw your Facebook friend request... I just accepted it. thanks
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
let's create a whatsapp group link and meet there then we setup a meeting point in town., we can achieve great success together.
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
ok. I am currently not active on whatsapp, so keep me updated here or on Facebook smiley
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
femisadeola4it:
let's create a whatsapp group link and meet there then we setup a meeting point in town., we can achieve great success together.

that's a nice ideal.... let's create a WhatsApp or Facebook group..... I think I will create the WhatsApp group right away. my number is 08036407597. u can drop ur numbers
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
paulhq:
ok. I am currently not active on whatsapp, so keep me updated here or on Facebook smiley

I will always keep u inform....

1 Like

Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
I live in warri. Close to Jakpa junction
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
femisadeola4it:

I sent you a friend request on facebook, please accept
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gaara101:
I live in warri. Close to Jakpa junction

From what I observed, you major in Python. Can you share links to any of your work please smiley
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by raffite: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Want to learn.
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
raffite:
Want to learn.

Hello Raffite, can you design websites?
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2016
paulhq:

From what I observed, you major in Python. Can you share links to any of your work please smiley
I wish I could buh I'm a newbie

1 Like

Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
I have been away for some time now.... its like the turn up in this thread has been poor. but pls guys let us not relent. let's try as much as we can to connect our selves..... we should also pls ensure to tell other I.T personnel based in delta and Warri about this thread
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ijeezlux(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Gaara101:

I wish I could buh I'm a newbie

newbie in which programming language
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Jenifa123: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
well am a programmer live at jakpa hav a website already @ http://friendzone.com.ng
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 2:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Jenifa123:
well am a programmer
live at jakpa
hav a website already @ http://friendzone.com.ng

It's a great website, with time, you will improve on the design. But was unable to register, tried two times, took me back to the homepage. what did you build it with? and drop your facebook link
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Jenifa123: 5:33am On Oct 27, 2016
paulhq:

It's a great website, with time, you will improve on the design. But was unable to register, tried two times, took me back to the homepage. what did you build it with? and drop your facebook link
it already registered u
was waiting for u to login
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2016
my name is clinton, I'm based in effurun part of Warri, am a web developer, web designer, programming enthusiast....I love HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP....once in a while I mess with C....lets mingle

1 Like

Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Jenifa123: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
my name is clinton, I'm based in effurun part of Warri, am a web developer, web designer, programming enthusiast....I love HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP....once in a while I mess with C....lets mingle
nice wat part of effurun
i also live dere
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jenifa123:
nice wat part of effurun i also live dere
DSC roundabout
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Jenifa123:

it already registered u
was waiting for u to login

Logged in. Saw the work. You did a nice job. Although you did not put in much finishing touches, you tried... am guessing this is your first project. What did you build it with?
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Jenifa123: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
paulhq:

Logged in. Saw the work. You did a nice job. Although you did not put in much finishing touches, you tried... am guessing this is your first project. What did you build it with?
not yet done wit it sha still working on it twas with php
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
paulhq:

oga mi
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
ijeezlux:

newbie in which programming language
Python
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by paulhq(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2016
ClintonNzedimma:
oga mi

Clinton
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
paulhq:

Clinton
Paul my guy....how far dat conference stuff
Re: Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm by phililp(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2018
#Wow! Two years old thread...
#Will I still meet anybody? Lemme try.

Kpam kpam here, guys I just got posted to warri
Intermediate python
Cemetry road

Anyone to hookup with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 60k Good Enough For A UI Designer / Andela Home Study / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.