Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) (11338 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
Pls anyone with interview questions for the three stages should pls share with the house!
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by salespple: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2009
1. have you ever had to initiate a project and how long did it take you to finish it
2. have you ever had to do something when from the begining you knew that money is going to be short? how did you go abt achieving it/
3. have you ever thought a group of people something for free or paid? (answer hint ) yes your class mates in school even if its not true) lol
4. have you ever had to change the general way of doing things for a group of people yu work with, how did you go abt it and how did they respond to the change.
5. do people generally come to you for advice give examples
6. have you ever had to do a project that was entirely someone else's idea?
7. have you ever had an idea imapcted to someone else and the person achieved results in implementing the profect?
8. (final stage) imagine there was no ariel in nigeria and pand g is just bringing it in and you have been mandated to manage the brand (for ABM position) how will you go about it, NOTICE CDB AND ABM HAVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS hint. abm will do market survey as regards packaging and pricing of competitors while cbd will do market storms and stuffs like dat.
thats all i can remember its been quite a while. i wish you well
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2009
salespple:

1. have you ever had to initiate a project and how long did it take you to finish it
2. have you ever had to do something when from the begining you knew that money is going to be short? how did you go abt achieving it/
3. have you ever thought a group of people something for free or paid? (answer hint ) yes your class mates in school even if its not true) lol
4. have you ever had to change the general way of doing things for a group of people yu work with, how did you go abt it and how did they respond to the change.
7. have you ever had an idea imapcted to someone else and the person achieved results in implementing the profect?
8. (final stage) imagine there was no ariel in nigeria and pand g is just bringing it in and you have been mandated to manage the brand (for ABM position) how will you go about it, NOTICE CDB AND ABM HAVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS hint. abm will do market survey as regards packaging and pricing of competitors while cbd will do market storms and stuffs like dat.

Thanks a million

is the question d same for Key acct manager Fresh Graduate
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by jaybee3(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2009
Seriously? you guys def have it easy.
interviews asking closed questions, where are the SMART questions?
na real wa
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
any1 know the no of stages or interview?
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by salespple: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
you are welcome.
key account mananger is also cbd
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
salespple:

you are welcome.
key account mananger is also cbd

Pls do u know the no of stages for the interview?
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2009
Anybody with info on the third stage of interview
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2009
salespple:

Pls can u share more lite on market storms?
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by salespple: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2009
market storm is one of the many available markettinng tools where you come in direct contact with your end users. aim is not only to sell that day but to get addicted users. it can be done in several ways depending on your creativity and location. note dat mkt storm does not only involve mkt it could also be a schools or anywhere yu can get crowd easily. it involves stuffs like running an instant promo like using a truck, music dj and dancers to sell and give out gifts in a mkt and stuffs like dat you know. this question was asked in the final stage for me that was the 4th stage.
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by lucillia90: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
salespple:

market storm is one of the many available markettinng tools where you come in direct contact with your end users. aim is not only to sell that day but to get addicted users. it can be done in several ways depending on your creativity and location. note dat mkt storm does not only involve mkt it could also be a schools or anywhere yu can get crowd easily. it involves stuffs like running an instant promo like using a truck, music dj and dancers to sell and give out gifts in a mkt and stuffs like dat you know. this question was asked in the final stage for me that was the 4th stage.

Thnks a Bunch

CAN YOU REMEMBER THE QUESTIONS ASKED IN THE THIRD STAGE?
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by ikokoli09: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
I have just been invited to write a reasoning test by P&G by next week.

Please can anybody help me with sample questions. My email address is ikokoli999@gmail.com.

I will be very grateful if anyone could help.
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by mrngoricke: 9:00am On May 23, 2011
Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.
Re: Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share) by mikkyshow2003: 10:07am On May 15, 2013
Hello guys, I wrote the PnG test on April 9 and I got a Congratulatory message. Ever since then, I've not got any other info from them. I also noticed that all my friends that have been invited for interviews were Industrial Production Graduates. I hope I am not alone in this shoe because I'm a graduate of Food Technology. Can someone help out with EDEME's phone number. You can kindly send it privately to my mail (oladelemadeyemi@gmail.com). Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Responsible For Payroll Management / NLNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2014 / New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.