Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Should I Beg Her For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Her For Marriage? (1423 Views)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? / Nigerian Lady Kneels Down To Beg Her Boyfriend Publicly! See What He Did (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2016
I got this ideology into my mind sometimes ago when I heard an audio message by a Senior Pastor of Day Star Christians_Rev. Sam Adeyemi titled "who should I marry". In the message he admonished that men should never beg a lady for marriage nor by going to the girl's parents pleading to marry their daughter. His reason was that marriage should occur out of willingness of both party to get involve without coerce, persuade or cajole. He said that if you beg a lady to marry you, you would continue to beg her in the marriage not to go after other men, you would beg her to do her primary duties, you would beg her to love you. He concluded that a relationship that was built on begging had to be maintained by begging.

I don't know how true this logic is_ it has entered by subconscious.Can someone educate me more please?
Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by vitalisdiho(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Asks your parent mr learner
Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by ikp120(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2016
That's 100% correct, except you can make her fall uncontrollably in love with you after marrying her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by shestrong(f): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2016
You can't beg anyone for marriage..dats gonna b d most terrible mistake ever,as far as it's d right person for u,everything falls in place .Trust me if u try it ,ure gonna beg for so many things wen u eventually get married nd she might even use it against u somehow.Ok bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2016
shestrong:
You can't beg anyone for marriage..dats gonna b d most terrible mistake ever,as far as it's d right person for u,everything falls in place .Trust me if u try it ,ure gonna beg for so many things wen u eventually get married nd she might even use it against u somehow.Ok bye

Thanks, Sensible enough!

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by DozieInc(m): 2:17am On Oct 10, 2016
shestrong:
Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by Lexxyburg(m): 5:06am On Oct 10, 2016
never beg for love
Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by firstking01(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Daniel1990:
I got this ideology into my mind sometimes ago when I heard an audio message by a Senior Pastor of Day Star Christians_Rev. Sam Adeyemi titled "who should I marry". In the message he admonished that men should never beg a lady for marriage nor by going to the girl's parents pleading to marry their daughter. His reason was that marriage should occur out of willingness of both party to get involve without coerce, persuade or cajole. He said that if you beg a lady to marry you, you would continue to beg her in the marriage not to go after other men, you would beg her to do her primary duties, you would beg her to love you. He concluded that a relationship that was built on begging had to be maintained by begging.

I don't know how true this logic is_ it has entered by subconscious.Can someone educate me more please?
Did you just know this??...the way you keep your bed that's how you will lie on it.
Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Choose A Woman Who Chooses You...

"If a man wants a woman who doesn't want him, he cannot win. His
neediness will undermine any possible relationship, and his woman will
never be able to trust him. A man must determine whether a woman
really wants him but is playing hard to get, or whether she really doesn't
want him. If she doesn't want him, he should immediately cease
pursuing her and deal with his pain by himself."

David Deida, The Way of The Superior Man.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Beg Her For Marriage? by Drlaw(m): 2:40am On Oct 22, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Choose A Woman Who Chooses You...

"If a man wants a woman who doesn't want him, he cannot win. His
neediness will undermine any possible relationship, and his woman will
never be able to trust him. A man must determine whether a woman
really wants him but is playing hard to get, or whether she really doesn't
want him. If she doesn't want him, he should immediately cease
pursuing her and deal with his pain by himself."

David Deida, The Way of The Superior Man.

my father used to say that

(1) (Reply)

If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. / What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? / Kenyan Prostitutes Now Issue Receipt For Sex(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.