Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Flexyjaybaba – Abimbola (prod By Jaysmart) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Flexyjaybaba – Abimbola (prod By Jaysmart) (399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flexyjaybaba – Abimbola (prod By Jaysmart) by DmgLoaded(m): 3:19am On Oct 10, 2016
One of the fast rising versatile act in the Nigeria music industry
Flexyjaybaba (FJB) won’t stop giving us the kind of vibe we love. For over a year he has been so consistent with the release of good and unique sounds for his fans to enjoy. Now he is here again with this new tune titled “ Abimbola ” in this cool melodious song of apology. He emphasizes on the flaws made by him in a relationship he was once in.
He also uses this medium to tell guys like him to put in a proper consideration before breaking a girl’s heart, for if they really love you.
They go through pains and hardship after you let go of them. without wasting much time quickly download to listen to what FJB has gotten for us on this new one.
Beat by 2flexing. Mixed and Mastered by Jay smart.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/10/10/flexyjaybaba-abimbola/

(1) (Reply)

Christian Fiction/fantasy Is Uncommon In Nigeria- Read My 300 Words Here! / I Am A Writer / Let Me Provide Your Web Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.