Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist (19436 Views)

'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Temmzz(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
great job...!!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by FakeNEWSevryday: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
greatness22:
Pls can you draw my crush diezani madueke?
hmmmmm, how old are you?
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by mesheikh(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2016
Omo see drawing... pls I seriously wanto learn hw to draw bt dont knw hw to go abt it
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Pylony(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2016
Chaiiii.. Because na lady take hand draw this piece, see how boys full this thread, minus me. Them think say the lady go notice them LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by greatness22(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
hmmmmm, how old are you?
Ask your dad that question bro
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by buchilino(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
4 A FEMALE ARTIST, NOT BAD AT ALL.
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
drfad:
Pencil art by DRfad
o
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
drfad:
Pencil art by DRfad
nice one ,i hope you are more beautiful than your drawings sha,,,keep it up
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by eddy1212(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice work
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Only one picture? No portfolio? Waste of a thread. I'm out.
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by danugochukwu96(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
very impressive painting, you certainly will do better with practice.
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by 99Ofonagoro(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Biro

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Dilidee(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na only 1 u draw show us?

#well done kip it goin
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Oahray: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
It's not stunning, but you try. You seem better with coloring than you are with drawing. Practice drawing humans portraits to get more familiar with the human anatomy.

Work on achieving realism with your drawings and even you would be amazed with what you can produce.

You have huge potential.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Nisorla(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
She draw my girl friend, good job you gonna draw me beside it to complete it.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by grandstar(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
I give you a 4 over 10. That's a good mark.
You need to really brush up to compete with the best. That's where you belong.
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by grandstar(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
99Ofonagoro:
Biro
who drew this?
drfad, this should be your destination

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by christosh(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
yeah....nice work...that is my girl!!!! you going to places"""" naso you enter front page oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by drfad(f): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mikkystorm:
Real cool. _Drfad, have you met my ex? Cause your drawing is a perfect epitome of her visage. #KeepEmComing #Gifted!

Really am blushing
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by drfad(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
christosh:
yeah....nice work...that is my girl!!!! you going to places"""" naso you enter front page oooooooooooooooooo

Abi nw cudnt bliv mysef
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by drfad(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
teepsee:
Waridis self undecided

OK Cause it was art by a lady now we won't hear word. The day i will post mine and i didn't see it on fp then i will know that my fear is real.

Before i forget, who is even the lady, she try but until she can paint me, i don't think she is good angry

It's my opinion please. Thank you

Thanks bro...critics is allow, it help get better. .... but i bet you neva saw this when i posted it... point is.we all get our chance one day

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by teepsee(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
drfad:

Thanks bro...critics is allow, it help get better. .... but i bet you neva saw this when i posted it... point is.we all get our chance one day
that's good. You good

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by sfinkzslot(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2016
ha!!! na only just 2 pix
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by drfad(f): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2016
teepsee:
that's good. You good

Thanks, now you know
Watch out for more
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by teepsee(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2016
drfad:

Thanks, now you know
Watch out for more
how can one get in touch with you
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by chachanga: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
adorablepepple:
Is that Kim kardashian or zahra buhari?
Because it's a lady all of you are saying outstanding, very nice, she is good, gifted, talent undecided

If it was a guy who drew this.. .... Make una fear God

grin grin chai, good woman, see wetin man pikin dey suffer undecided; anyway, we celebrate her.
how're you by the way...how's Sulej?
enjoy ur week!
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Iyke123: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
mesheikh:
Omo see drawing... pls I seriously wanto learn hw to draw bt dont knw hw to go abt it

Everyone can draw, just that some people are better @ it than others, all in all, my advice is if you want to learn how to draw, buy a sketch pad, a pencil and eraser, then start drawing any picture you can get hold of, don't mind how awful it would look, if you really had interest in drawing, with time and constant practice you would get better, also make friends with people who are good (talented) with visual art and see how they imagine things before bring it into reality through drawing. Hope that help

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Iyke123: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
You are talented but still need to work harder, am guessing the drawing was done with a pencil and painted with pastel (crayon)... Your combination of colours is good but I think you still need to work on your lighting direction to give it a realistic and 3D viiew. also try scaling the picture you want to draw before drawing them, it would give U an advantage of a little perfection,

Nice work and keep it up
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Oahray: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Iyke123:
You are talented but still need to work harder, am guessing the drawing was done with a pencil and painted with pastel (crayon)... Your combination of colours is good but I think you still need to work on your lighting direction to give it a realistic and 3D viiew. also try scaling the picture you want to draw before drawing them, it would give U an advantage of a little perfection,

Nice work and keep it up
scaling pics is a lazy way to learn
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Iyke123: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Oahray:
scaling pics is a lazy way to learn

Maybe but either way, the result is what matters...if a client gives U a job and you decide to produce a work that shows you are a novice, the client won't care you are learning, they would simple start looking for another artist unless they just want to work with you...
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by akisoft(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
there is no means of contact madam, you can email add me on facebook akisoft.21 i have a small job for you. thanks
Re: Stunning Pencil Art By A Female Artist by Oahray: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iyke123:

Maybe but either way, the result is what matters...if a client gives U a job and you decide to produce a work that shows you are a novice, the client won't care you are learning, they would simple start looking for another artist unless they just want to work with you...
money? It's all about money? This is why Nigerians are mostly mediocre in nearly every field of art and science. Once a person can draw two lines next to each other, he starts looking for who would pay him, instead of trying to get better at what he does.

A novice is a novice whether he scales his pics or not. That a person cannot accurately draw what he sees shows there are some principles of art that he isn't yet familiar with. Why pretend? Focus on development and money would follow, true talent never hides.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. / Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.