Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it (2385 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by alatbaba1(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why do we always have to bring God into everything? Even your pastor wouldn't advise you go ahead with this relationship.

Have you even wondered why Pastors ask for these reports during counselling before joining people?

What will you way if they had a perfect blood group combination and still have child/children with health issues? Run to God in prayers right? Leave everything to God and stop acting God. If know how to choose why they pray about it? I don't believe in all these yeye marriage counsellors, do they ask about sexual preference of the couple?
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by Folalade(f): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2016
DONT TAKE RISKS...
LET HER GO...
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by alatbaba1(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2016
queencalipso:

Unavoidable health issues, This one can be avoided. I don't act God and I also do not tempt him.

Funny u. Believing God is not tempting God
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by NEROSKY(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
sirliu:

You're suffering from Oneitis (The belief that there is only one person in the whole world for you and if you can't get that person then your life is incomplete). Get your mind out of that mentality. God will provide you with another.
U won't understand the qualities of this my girl....
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by ipain: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
KissChris:
One word : Pray
yeah typical Nigerian.
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
alatbaba1:

What will you way if they had a perfect blood group combination and still have child/children with health issues? Run to God in prayers right? Leave everything to God and stop acting God. If know how to choose why they pray about it? I don't believe in all these yeye marriage counsellors, do they ask about sexual preference of the couple?
my brother, whatever rocks you boat
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

It is a waste of time when she has clocked 30. Some guys may not care about their age but ladies who are serious about marriage do. Don't waste her time. How difficult would it be to ask that simple question in the beginning of the relationship??
In the beginning of relationship? What relationship? Thought you said there shouldn't be any relationship before finding out her BG
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by Creamish(f): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
In the beginning of relationship? What relationship? Thought you said there shouldn't be any relationship before finding out her BG

smh..

Never mind biko.
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
NEROSKY:

Omo see "luck" ... How many did ur parents give birth to?

I happy say u know say na luck!

Woos Oga Nero..no try am ooo..I know of a family..both As

Gave birth to 6 children! 3 ok..3 SS..of which 2 are late now (RIP to them) ..pls ehn for the sake of ur unborn kids I advice u let go of the Lady no matter how painful it may be..it's for d greater good
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by cooljude(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
alatbaba1:

With due respect I disagree with you. your parents can't be AS and they gave birth to four AA. Their is a factual way Genotypes of parent distribute to their kids. The only logical standpoint is both your parents are AA.
Re: I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
alatbaba1:
Pray to God. Don't worry urself over the genoty issue. My parent are AS and all the children are AA

Is dat even possible, maybe ur mum need to make some explanations

Abeg na joke, ur peeps are really lucky

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My First Attempt At LOVE Broke Me Into Pieces.. / Polygamy: Do You Agree? / Exclusive!! Meet The South Sudanese Model Nickname"queen Of Darkness"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.