Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) (29850 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by hahn(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
shumuel:

Please do, have been waiting for something of such since 2013, i even have the ideas but i know nothing of Animation nor CGI e.t.c

Don't mind hahn o No Allah or Jehovah o, but please add these gods to your list, i will even give you some of their Powers/Abilities and how to incupurate it into gaming.

Oduduwa: He is believed to be the King of the gods, who came down from heaven on a long chain.
You can give him the abilities of Scorpion MK + Shakan MK, but don't add a spare to the chain, also make him look royality, he also has the power to Appear & Disappear.

Sango: The god of Tunder and Lighting. You can give him the abilities of Rayden Mk + Rain MK + Ermac MK + Human Smoke MK,, the guy is loaded grin

Ogun: The god of Steel/metal. He can have the abilities of Human Smoke MK + Kabal MK.

Osun: The godess of the River. You can give her the abilities of Sindel MK + Rain's Fire/Water ball MK + Water bender(Legend of Korra/Aang),, Her Power is Water.

Oya: The wife of Sango, She is a shapeshifter who can turn into an Antelop, i think she is also the godess of the forest, she has the ability to call a waterfall and also to part mountains; according to the movies,, so i believe her abilities should be that of Shang Tsung MK + Earth benders (Legend of Korra/Aang) or she sould just have the ability to change into an Antelop and give an opponent an headboot.

Esu: He is refer to as Devil, the god of the underworld. Give him the abilities of Noob Saibot MK but make him shorter than the rest.

The above gods are the ones i know well but i know they are more than these.
Remember the Characters have to look dark/black.

Make it have the quality of MK: Mortal Kombat, to make it interesting.

And yeah Name it something like Yoruba gods/gods of Africa/gods of Nigeria but if you chose ''gods of Nigeria'' remember to add that of the S/E, S/S like ''Amadioha'', ''Olammarii'' to the list, i don't think they have gods in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Allah and Jehovah can be the evil twins.

You know every Superman needs a Lex Luthor. Or two wink

1 Like

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by iRepNaija1: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
I don't know how I feel about this. I see the benefits but we don't need anymore divide amongst Nigerians.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by shumuel(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

You know every Superman needs a Lex Luthor. Or two wink

Am a Theists undecided so i don't find it funny.

There is no need of a ''Lex'' character, its not an adventure game, it would never be interesting if it is made an adventure game, Kombat/Arcade is the surest grin let the gods slug it out wink

Have played ''Gods of Rome''/''Gods of Egypt'' and i would like to play ''Gods of Nigeria'' too
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by hahn(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
shumuel:

Am a Theists undecided so i don't find it funny.

There is no need of a ''Lex'' character, its not an adventure game, it would never be interesting if it is made an adventure game, Kombat/Arcade is the surest grin let the gods slug it out wink

Have played ''Gods of Rome''/''Gods of Egypt'' and i would like to play ''Gods of Nigeria'' too

Nice. Gods of Nigeria. The bad guy can be either Allah or Jehovah cheesy
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by phemiolumide(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
It's long overdue........ thumbs up
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by xnsandrxns: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is good. While some tribal Lords are busy bashing themselves. Someone is actually making use of the three languages judiciously
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Northmall:

There's always room for improvement. It's a welcome idea, if they are given adequate support I'm sure the brains behind this will improve.

adewasco2k, Slyr0x Anti-spam bot banned me for making a 'very informative' post in the Webmaster section. It's so annoying, please check my account.
Sure there's always room for improvement. let em create their world and not wait for someone's help.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
ObaKlaz:
I was gonna say that. I was expecting the Kungfu Panda, Justice League etc...type of quality. Good initiative, but the quality still leaves a lot to be desired.
you are thinking what i'm thinking
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
hahn:

Nice. Gods of Nigeria. The bad guy can be either Allah or Jehovah cheesy

MORE PREFERABLY, BOTH.

IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE ALLAH DETONATING PLACES WHILE JEHOVA BE CHANGING ROCK AND WATER TO DOG MEAT AND ALCOHOL. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
AdamuW:

Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPmtxkDnf7A

The Bino and Fino project is designed to provide young children access to educational cartoons that reflect Nigerian and African culture, history and more. To help keep certain aspects of culture and heritage alive children have be able to have access to media that reflects them.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MORE PREFERABLY, BOTH.

IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE ALLAH DETONATING PLACES WHILE JEHOVA BE CHANGING ROCK AND WATER TO DOG MEAT AND ALCOHOL. undecided

And Sango strikes them down with lightning! grin
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Ugosample(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jacko1:
All this 1 will not unite any nigeria

We shall still all grow into tribalists that we are
I small b4 na

Ma eye don open now..... Seeing afonjas and abokis for what they are
Igbo amaka for life
And you think Igbo peeps are saints? Nobody holy pass
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by maclily: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wow....very interesting.
Well done dear.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by macof(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Not slang. You and i know no one speaks like that in this day and age. No one says "se ka lo jeun". It's more "she ka lo jeun".

undecided wtf! you've never been to Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Bollinger(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
macof:

undecided wtf! you've never been to Ibadan?

Ibadan is the only place yoruba is spoken. Ok.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by adewasco2k(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Northmall:

There's always room for improvement. It's a welcome idea, if they are given adequate support I'm sure the brains behind this will improve.

adewasco2k, Slyr0x Anti-spam bot banned me for making a 'very informative' post in the Webmaster section. It's so annoying, please check my account.
Unbanned
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
adewasco2k:
Unbanned
Yes, thank you!
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by macof(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Bollinger:

o mase o. . u didn't get the point
good luck with your life!
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by YourNemesis: 12:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Bollinger:

You are right.
Se should be dialectal Oyo (Ibadan, Osogbo, Ilorin, Ogbomosho and so forth)
While She is General Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Bollinger(m): 1:11am On Oct 11, 2016
macof:

o mase o. . u didn't get the point

good luck with your life!

There is nothing to get. You point made zero sense.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Bollinger(m): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2016
YourNemesis:

You are right.
Se should be dialectal Oyo (Ibadan, Osogbo, Ilorin, Ogbomosho and so forth)
While She is General Yoruba.

Try telling that to macof.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by macof(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bollinger:

There is nothing to get. You point made zero sense.

Any intelligent human being ...even one that doesn't know a thing about yoruba language would make sense outta that

that's why I said "o mase" you Stil didn't get that too. ..smh

1 Like

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by macof(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bollinger:

Try telling that to macof.

grin grin grin the guy actually contradicts you and agrees with me. don't let "you are right" deceive you. please free my mentions for more important people
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Bollinger(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin the guy actually contradicts you and agrees with me. don't let "you are right" deceive you. please free my mentions for more important people

Really? He contradicts this;?

Bollinger:

Comprehension is an important skill to be able to understand anything.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by Bollinger(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
macof:

Any intelligent human being ...even one that doesn't know a thing about yoruba language would make sense outta that

that's why I said "o mase" you Stil didn't get that too. ..smh

It takes an intelligent person to able to determine intelligence. You have not shown any.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by SophieUK(f): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is good, this shows how good Nigeria can get. Kudos to this team.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by BodyKiss(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
shumuel:

Please do, have been waiting for something of such since 2013, i even have the ideas but i know nothing of Animation nor CGI e.t.c

Don't mind hahn o No Allah or Jehovah o, but please add these gods to your list, i will even give you some of their Powers/Abilities and how to incupurate it into gaming.

Oduduwa: He is believed to be the King of the gods, who came down from heaven on a long chain.
You can give him the abilities of Scorpion MK + Shakan MK, but don't add a spare to the chain, also make him look royality, he also has the power to Appear & Disappear.

Sango: The god of Tunder and Lighting. You can give him the abilities of Rayden Mk + Rain MK + Ermac MK + Human Smoke MK,, the guy is loaded grin

Ogun: The god of Steel/metal. He can have the abilities of Human Smoke MK + Kabal MK.

Osun: The godess of the River. You can give her the abilities of Sindel MK + Rain's Fire/Water ball MK + Water bender(Legend of Korra/Aang),, Her Power is Water.

Oya: The wife of Sango, She is a shapeshifter who can turn into an Antelop, i think she is also the godess of the forest, she has the ability to call a waterfall and also to part mountains; according to the movies,, so i believe her abilities should be that of Shang Tsung MK + Earth benders (Legend of Korra/Aang) or she sould just have the ability to change into an Antelop and give an opponent an headboot.

Esu: He is refer to as Devil, the god of the underworld. Give him the abilities of Noob Saibot MK but make him shorter than the rest.

The above gods are the ones i know well but i know they are more than these.
Remember the Characters have to look dark/black.

Make it have the quality of MK: Mortal Kombat, to make it interesting.

And yeah Name it something like Yoruba gods/gods of Africa/gods of Nigeria but if you chose ''gods of Nigeria'' remember to add that of the S/E, S/S like ''Amadioha'', ''Olammarii'' to the list, i don't think they have gods in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Thanks for the info.

Will add this to my games todo list. I Have a game I'm currently working on, but this is something I will surely love to work on too.

As an indie game developer, I don't have the resources (money, manpower and time) to product MK-like quality. If I'm to work on it, it will be in 2d or 2.5d. But surely, with good graphic, fx and gameplay.

1 Like

Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by BodyKiss(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Let our Gods kill those useless Abrahamic gods. It's about time we start unbrainwashing our people.

Since our slave masters lied to us it is only right we tell them the truth

lol. Truth is, nobody's gonna play such a game. Sadly, that's the kind of society we live in.
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by hahn(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
BodyKiss:

Thanks for the info.

Will add this to my games todo list. I Have a game I'm currently working on, but this is sometimes I will surely love to work on too.

As an indie game developer, I don't have the resources (money, manpower and time) to product MK-like quality. If I'm to work on it, it will be in 2d or 2.5d. But surely, with good graphic, fx and gameplay.

At least you have started. Just be persistent and focused. wink
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by shumuel(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
BodyKiss:

Thanks for the info.

Will add this to my games todo list. I Have a game I'm currently working on, but this is sometimes I will surely love to work on too.

The most important thing is putting the Idea out there, making an indigenous game like ''gods of Nigeria'' is actually putting Nigeria on the map.

I wish you gods luck on the adventure grin
Re: Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) by AkinPhysicist: 11:04pm On May 06, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) / The True Identity Of The Yoruba People / 12 Images Of Pharaohs That Prove Ancient Egyptians Were Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.