Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) (50525 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Oshoboy01: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Philanthropic clergy and Shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly based in Kubwa, Abuja, Bro Joshua Iginla has put smile on the face of another Nollywood star, Ayo Emmanuel widely known as Nollywood Police.
The actor was given a brand new tear rubber N4.5 million Peugeot 301 on Sunday, October 9, 2016.

During the Sunday service at champions Royal Assembly ‘s city of wonders , Kubwa , Abuja , the fiery prophet located him and said his problem was both spiritual and depression. He criticized those who blamed him for helping Nollywood stars citing the fact that most of them live a make belief life and deserve our help because piracy has ripped them off their hard earn money.
” it amazes me when people criticized the fact that I helped the movie industry . I have given cars and financial assistance to the poor, needy, church members and aides but just a fraction to that industry as a means of encouraging them. Compare their lives to Hollywood stars and you will realize we don t really appreciate our own. I wept when Ayo Emmanuel sent me a text few weeks back that he was sick and need financial assistance. I wept because these are the people that makes us happy via home movies yet they live a pathetic life. It’s my personal money I used so I don’t see why people complain.”
He asked him if he has a car and he said no. He claimed he comes to church via okada or church bus.
Immediately, Bro Iginla gave him a brand new wonder on wheel which is a silver coloured Peugeot 301 which he got at N4.5m just for him.
The dazed actor burst into tears of joy
The nollywood actor has worked with veterans in the industry and has appeared in a lot of movies which one of the Latest is ‘Dairy of the Triplets’

http://encomium.ng/pro-joshua-iginla-dashes-nollywood-actor-ayo-emmanuel-brand-new-peugeot-301/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Oshoboy01: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Oshoboy01:

Philanthropic clergy and Shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly based in Kubwa, Abuja, Bro Joshua Iginla has put smile on the face of another Nollywood star, Ayo Emmanuel widely known as Nollywood Police.
The actor was given a brand new tear rubber N4.5 million Peugeot 301 on Sunday, October 9, 2016.

During the Sunday service at champions Royal Assembly ‘s city of wonders , Kubwa , Abuja , the fiery prophet located him and said his problem was both spiritual and depression. He criticized those who blamed him for helping Nollywood stars citing the fact that most of them live a make belief life and deserve our help because piracy has ripped them off their hard earn money.
” it amazes me when people criticized the fact that I helped the movie industry . I have given cars and financial assistance to the poor, needy, church members and aides but just a fraction to that industry as a means of encouraging them. Compare their lives to Hollywood stars and you will realize we don t really appreciate our own. I wept when Ayo Emmanuel sent me a text few weeks back that he was sick and need financial assistance. I wept because these are the people that makes us happy via home movies yet they live a pathetic life. It’s my personal money I used so I don’t see why people complain.”
He asked him if he has a car and he said no. He claimed he comes to church via okada or church bus.
Immediately, Bro Iginla gave him a brand new wonder on wheel which is a silver coloured Peugeot 301 which he got at N4.5m just for him.
The dazed actor burst into tears of joy
The nollywood actor has worked with veterans in the industry and has appeared in a lot of movies which one of the Latest is ‘Dairy of the Triplets’

1 Share

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Great man of God doing what he knows how to do best

13 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Oga if you like ur sef u better sell the Peugeot and use the money for better sontin.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by wheredemdey: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Respect..... Maximum respect

I don't care weda the pastor is using tithes and offerings for personal use.... At least he is practicing the "eat and let others eat" theory.... Unlike others that stole from the poor and use it to buy private jets and build universities that the poor cannot afford and enjoy.....

Respect to this pastor for sharing his loot with the poor.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Chanchit:
Oga if you like ur sef u better sell the Peugeot and use the money for better sontin.

grin exactly,
The man said he never own a car in his life

4 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by AdoraAmadi: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
eyah

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
The actor needs food

4 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
my pastor cannot even give someone biscuit not to talk of car he'll naw be telling people that do not have to sow seeds

23 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Blessed are the givers

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pastors been gifting actors cars since 2000 CE. I guess all the church members are well to do.

4 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by mrteee: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmmm.

After this, he should go help this man below

https://www.nairaland.com/3398501/dont-want-die-tunde-alabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by morule20(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good one, god will continue to bless him.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by majekre: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmm..the pastor try
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by seguno2: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:
my pastor cannot even give someone biscuit not to talk of car he'll naw be telling people that do not have to sow seeds

Robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Why can't these pastorpreneurs establish subsidised schools for children like the missionaries of old.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by kenzysmith: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
blessing the already known figure they are hundred of people that hardly feed advertising strategy for good marketing

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by prinsam30: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just love this man of God, I watched his life experience on champion TV, I was like wow! God is indeed great
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
the pastor is living an examplary life, thumps up sir!

4 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by sonyviao(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
wheredemdey:
Respect..... Maximum respect
I don't care weda the pastor is using tithes and offerings for personal use.... At least he is practicing the "eat and let others eat" theory.... Unlike others that stole from the poor and use it to buy private jets and build universities that the poor cannot afford and enjoy.....
Respect to this pastor for sharing his loot with the poor.

"eat and let others eat" hehehe... funny!

3 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by otswag(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chanchit:
waiter!!! Give this guy one origin

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
The pastor should have given him the money to invest. He can buy a car of his choice from the proceed. N4.5m worth of car can't solve his problem.

6 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by tayork(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
you will see that God bless this pastor beyond measures. do you know why because he gives out, how many of our so called pastor does this, I believe one function of churches is to bless people life.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
I hope the poster below me can just explain this news.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lol I dont even know this actor
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by teepsee(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
that is good, giving back to the people.

Not like some who will just pile up everything in their account, living big from the poor mass

I wonder if they are different from the polothiefians_
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by prinsam30: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
seguno2:

Robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Why can't these pastorpreneurs establish subsidised schools for children like the missionaries of old.

and what gave u that impression he hasn't done that already? stop wailing unnecessary and appreciate for once, u wey no be pastor how many u don help

person help, una go say him too dey show, person help in secret kuma, una go still crucify am. Haba na wa oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Whats with Nigerians and cars? undecided Cars depreciate the day after you purchase it!...Kmt moving on, this news pisses me off

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by prinsam30: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
gbosaa:
The pastor should have given him the money to invest. He can buy a car of his choice from the proceed. N4.5m worth of car can't solve his problem.

not only car he gave him money too
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Olivers2J(f): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
God don pick em call
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wetin him go use fuel d car na

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by prinsam30: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

bros that ya pastor needs deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram / Tacha Sprays Dollar On AY At His 50th Birthday Party (Video) / Toyin Abraham Runs Away After Watching Seun Egbegbe, Her Ex Interview About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.