Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Do Not Miss Out On This - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do Not Miss Out On This (535 Views)

Stories You Ought To Read Don't Miss Out / Have You Read The Poem "Ajala The Traveler?". I Am Sure You Dont Wanna Miss Out / Paradise By Jonas... Do Not Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Miss Out On This by swizzdaniels: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
In Just 1 Year…
GET THE BASIC NEEDS OF LIFE!
GET OVER N1M IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!
GET A BRAND NEW CAR & LOTS OF HOUSEHOLD ITEMS!
… It's Your Choice!!

As a student, young school leaver or graduate; even as a Businessman/woman or Worker, you always need Money, Food & Household Items. My Choice Global is a Multi-Level Marketing Business that provides you those basic needs of life. All you need is to register with the sum of N6,000 only and introduce the opportunity to others.

I know you have reasons why you dislike Network Business! You may even have had bad experiences about Network Business! But, there is something good here; Let us talk about it!

My Choice Global is Affordable and there is No imposed Target; No Selling of Products; No Extra Payment or Authorship; yet, you are Guaranteed Residual Income paid directly into your Bank Account. We work with you to ensure you also succeed. Contact us for details: 08066705682; 08139269912; 08062840979; (Call, SMS or Whatsapp). Join MY CHOICE GLOBAL TODAY! We are here to improve the quality of lives!

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Books, Get In Here!!!! / [fiction] Despicable Me; Sins Of The Times By Nwauwa Justice Duke / Please I Need The Soft Copies Of These Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.