Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! (758 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Niflheim(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Egbon Seun,

We cannot allow the religion section to deteriorate into a citadel of buffoonery!!! Those who have questions on Abiogenesis(elementary biochemistry), the Big Bang(elementary Astronomy/Physics), and Evolution(elementary biology), should be intelligent enough to do a Google search on the topic, or at least direct the question to someone who will assist them in curing their confusion at the Science Section!!!

We do not ask our barbers to help us answer questions on Conchology...................................We do not go to the pig farmer to help us answer questions on etiquette.........................................and neither should we ask a book that looks like the 1459 version of "the Lord of the Rings" to help us answer questions about Geomorphology!!!.................................Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by ifenes(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Are you defending your African religion or the Jewish one?

7 Likes

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by EyeHateGod: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
I think Only the Christian once Cause Cloudgoddess Thread was that bomb very educative... Creationist don't know that Arguing against Evolution is just a display of their ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
i do not support banning people's opinion, i only suggest it is moved to the appropriate section - that is more reasonable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Edenoscar(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
johnydon22:
i do not support banning people's opinion, i only suggest it is moved to the appropriate section - that is more reasonable.
Has evolution now becomes peoples' opinion
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Edenoscar:

Has evolution now becomes peoples' opinion

People's opinion about evolution - the threads Neflheim is calling for ban are threads opened here on the religious board negating evolution, these are their opinions so they deserve the right to hold them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Niflheim(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
They keep repeating the same old lame, tired, useless and imbecilic questions that have been answered ages ago, you can find some examples below:

1.If humans came from apes, then why are there still apes(As foolish as asking if mulattos came from blacks, then why are there still blacks)!!!

2.Where is the ant with the human head?(As if Evolution is a linear process, ants evolved on a separate tree from humans).

3.How could Evolution just come about by random chance?(No one ever said it did, it came about through a variety of natural processes, read up on geomorphology, mutation and Endemism instead of disgracing yourself on Social media).

4.If Evolution were real, then why does the Eskimo not have furry skin(Just because something did not occur the way you expected it to, does not mean it never happened.This is like saying that, "the shit did not come out of his buttocks, so it could not have been shit!!! It was probably chocolate."wink!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2016
nonsense thread,why ban evolution when its used during religious debate
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2016
johnydon22:
what do you understand by religion
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2016
h
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
what do you understand by religion

A set of belief, rituals and doctrines followed by a group of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2016
johnydon22:

A set of belief, rituals and doctrines followed by a group of people.
okay
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Lsofdk(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Niflheim:
They keep repeating the same old lame, tired, useless and imbecilic questions that have been answered ages ago, you can find some examples below:

1.If humans came from apes, then why are there still apes(As foolish as asking if mulattos came from blacks, then why are there still blacks)!!!

Total bullshiit
if humans actually did come from apes, aren't we supposed to see more humans coming from apes or did the evolutionary process halt.
And i don't mean an extinction of apes probably because they've all evolved to humans.

following your example of mulattoes coming from blacks.
Actually mulattoes come from a white and a black parent or mulatto parent(s)
have we stopped seeing mulattoes conceived from the union of the aforementioned parent?

i think you atheists are a bunch of morons, exception to your folks who have in one way or the other delved to discover what you guys put forth when arguing with religionists.
what differentiates you from a religionist when you still believe what you're toldundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by DeSepiero(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

Total bullshiit
if humans actually did come from apes, aren't we supposed to see more humans coming from apes or did the evolutionary process halt.
And i don't mean an extinction of apes probably because they've all evolved to humans.

following your example of mulattoes coming from blacks.
Actually mulattoes come from a white and a black parent or mulatto parent(s)
have we stopped seeing mulattoes conceived from the union of the aforementioned parent?

i think you atheists are a bunch of morons, exception to your folks who have in one way or the other delved to discover what you guys put forth when arguing with religionists.
what differentiates you from a religionist when you still believe what you're toldundecided

Just in time to display stupidity!!
Come on shut the fvck up.

3 Likes

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by jonbellion(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeSepiero:

the comment was a classic example of the personal incredulity fallacy - because you do not understand how something works you just assume it wasn't true. I was just looking at the comment like

3 Likes

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Lsofdk(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeSepiero:

i guess you're one of the morons, did i break a bone?

you should know who you quote to spew trash
dummkopf
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

dummkopf

1 Like

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by DeSepiero(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

dummkopf
Ogbeni sharap

Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Lsofdk(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeSepiero:

Ogbeni sharap
i see you've no sensible thing to say not like i expected any from a twerp like you.
still gat more memes to display your mental retardation?
mentally deranged fvcktard
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by DeSepiero(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

i see you've no sensible thing to say not like i expected any from a twerp like you.
still gat more memes to display your mental retardation?
mentally deranged fvcktard
I can't waste words with you so swerve grin
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Lsofdk(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeSepiero:

I can't waste words with you so swerve grin
nah nah don't do that.
you don't wanna stress that empty skull that ladens your shoulder
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by DeSepiero(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

nah nah don't do that.
you don't wanna stress that empty skull that ladens your shoulder

...from a dummie whose skull is full of garbage.
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Lsofdk(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeSepiero:

...from a dummie whose skull is full of garbage.
I'm done with you. begone dolt
Re: Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
I support this motion.

Any question relating to evolution should be moved to the science and technology section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! / (photos) This Man Converted To Islam To Marry This 'hot' Air Hostess / Ex-Mormon Matthew Duff details his journey to atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.