Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) (69214 Views)

Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by JoBabs(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Archiq: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is Anaconda not python. The former is found in water.
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by petrov10: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
wey say na dog meat dey hungry am na

calabar python

1 Like

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by omoikea(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
See short short comments all in a bid to be ftc. Hmm
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hope Op is not d palmwine tapper...just asking sha
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by ukandi1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Isorait. I hate snakes
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Theo001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
nairaland and python dis days be lyk aki and paw-paw...am very very sure dat in d nearest 3 months we won't hear anytin of such again..
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
ishiamu:
God no go allow me eat snake tufiakwa

I no fit eat am for dream , talkless of real life
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by gretblue: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MAYBE THIS IS MORE PALATABLE THAN THE OTHERS....

AIN'T THAT TRUE? LALASTICLALA THE SNAKE MASTER. embarassed

I HEARD YOUR FAVOURITE GAME EVER IS "SNAKE XENZIA" cheesy
AND YOU STILL HAVE A NOKIA 3310 JUST BECAUSE OF THAT GAME. tongue
Ban ddey hungry you abi...lol

1 Like

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
The Total number of Snakes left in Nigeria should be like 10 or less
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Whizkeey(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some have food bet cannot eat... Some can eat bet have no food, we have food and we can eat.... 99% will sing dis grin
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by raphieMontella: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
lalasticlala and snakes be like this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by ufumes(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
tolugar:
It's not easy to be here

It's like this is the era of huge snakes.
Hope I don't encounter one in real life Na vooommmmm
Cos, lalasticala will not see any story to tell

this ur advert self
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
I hear say one mod like this thing pass anything abeg na wetin be the mod name?
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by easyblazeblog(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
well i think the snake will be delicious from my own perspective grin
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
UjSizzle:
Where's the dog

In Aso Rock if you know WahraiMean grin

1 Like

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by donklef(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] ;DSnake in lala's shadow
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by gbagx(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
wtf
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Somebody tell lalasticlala to move this topics to ohmpage else i will snatch him from his bae, i mean it

Police Display N15million Recovered From Kidnappers Of CBN Governor Emefiele's Wife › https://www.nairaland.com/3399887/police-display-n15million-recovered-kidnappers

10 Most Popular Slangs Invented From Jenifa’s Diary Series ›
https://www.nairaland.com/3399940/10-most-popular-slangs-invented
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
No hunter will kill a python with such abandon and eat in Anambra(Idemilli).... See as the python open mouth sha
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Tolupage(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Another trash making the front page
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Presh900(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MAYBE THIS IS MORE PALATABLE THAN THE OTHERS....
AIN'T THAT TRUE? LALASTICLALA THE SNAKE MASTER. embarassed
I HEARD YOUR FAVOURITE GAME EVER IS "SNAKE XENZIA" cheesy AND YOU STILL HAVE A NOKIA 3310 JUST BECAUSE OF THAT GAME. tongue
lol@Snake Xenxia
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
i knw some hypocrites will come here crying that it is bad to kill this wildlifes but i have heard enof already.
a seadog was killed u guys were saying nigeria are too primitive but i think u guys are on high weed because how do u expect a man who have never seen such creature b4, doesnt knw if it is dangerous or not, doesnt knw if it is a human killer or not to just let it go and not defend himself by killing it or attack it out of the fear it might endanger a child life that might be coming ti the river or do u expect me to see a python in my compound and give it a standing ovation just because many of its kind has been killed already when i knw letting it go might endager the lives of domestic animals, children nd adults.
did u guys expect the palm wine tapper to let his dog get killed because python will go extinct. hell no. if u tink it is wrong to kill this animals when one is protecting his family and livestocks tgen u are a comedian. i remebered how a croba spat on both eyes of ny friend and we killed it or shd we have let it go? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
snipesdam:
Last weekend @ Imo River Oyigbo LGA part of portharcourt, a hunter who taps palmwine was checking his traps when this reptile tried to lay ambush to his dog and was gutted by the Hunter.

Later that day, most of the tipper drivers and sand diggers where smiling as they enjoyed with pots of pepper soup and palm wine.

Pic Story Below

men the rate way this big snakes day come 9ja no be here ooooooo, maybe dem day do rescission for obodo iybo nah why dem day come over
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by macaranta(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by chijioke17(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
i remember one night when i was in secondary school,fgc odogbolu,it was a night before vacation,me and my friend were rushing to the hostel to the hostel to quickly finish our provisions before others came. on our way,i came an inch close to a cobra ready to strike,my saving grace was a lizard that ran in front of me,as soon as the cobra struck the lizard,i didnt know how i turned back and zoomed,as i saw my friend was ahead of me,i held his shirt and dragged him back.so that if the snake wan catch person, e go first catch am. was in jss 1 then,never took that road again till i graduated. though i turned to a notorious snake killer after that,killed over 100 after that

1 Like

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by Bifwoli: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
jnrbayano:
I am afraid, at this rate nothing will be left to teach generations yet unborn.

They can always go to Tanzania,Botswana ,Kenya,Zambia etc to view the wildlife there thus enhancing the economies and tourism of these conservation minded countries.

1 Like

Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by HQuadreal: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
oga seun help me oo. I can't post on nairaland since four days now. I don't know what I do ooo.
Re: Python Trying To Attack A Hunter's Dog Killed In Oyigbo (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laaaallaaa eeee, oya move it to the permanent sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.