Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20550 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Chrisrare: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nowadaays the light skinned ladies are getting all the attention and admiration from guys and this lady cant take it any more. She intends to bleach her skin to become light skin so she can also enjoy the attention light skinned ladies are getting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Idydarling(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
where is she

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm... Dark skinned ladies are beginning to lose confidence in demselves. I think we need to start using the phrase ''black is beautiful'' more often to help dem boost their confidence.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
She is suffering from Low Self Esteem. Be confident in your own skin regardless. #blackdontcrack

16 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by pennytration(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Something is seriously wrong with d gal

6 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by MoneypassGod(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Trying to bleach ur skin cos of bf... Some women reallly have fish brain

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Black or white, if you're stupid af.. Nigga gon treat you like trash..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Light skinned is beautiful!!!
Lemme run and goan start producing bleaching creams grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by dollyjoy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am darker than charcoal yet my boo can't get enough of me. tongue

that lady is suffering from serious self esteem. God forbid i bleach my skin because of a guy.

14 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Marcus2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
she better bleach, don't really fancy dark skinned girls.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by habbyy03: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
becos i dnt wana put on a torch to locate d girl nd my kids cheesy
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by skywalker001(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
ginajet is black and beautiful and naijamakossa never cheat on her... av confidence in ursef
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jumaii:
She is suffering from Low Self Esteem. Be confident in your own skin regardless. #blackdontcrack
I have always found dark skinned girls sexually appealing with a sense of having better sexual endurance cheesy I know it's all down to perception. But darker girls are my default preference.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am darker than charcoal yet my boo can't get enough of me. tongue

that lady is suffering from serious self esteem. God forbid i bleach my skin because of a guy.
You're coffee brown with milky smoothness
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
I have always found dark skinned girls sexually appealing with a sense of having better sexual endurance cheesy I know it's all down to perception. But darker girls are my default preference.
A man's food is another's poison. cheesy
Marcus2:
she better bleach, don't really fancy dark skinned girls.
That's you, and bleaching because of men means she has low self esteem.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by naijamakossa(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
skywalker001:
ginajet is black and beautiful and naijamakossa never cheat on her... av confidence in ursef
lol wetin happen I dey here my name upandan
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
A man's food is another's poison.
I am aware most men have a feverish desire for light-skinned girls, I hold no grudge.

Perhaps, I seem to be aware that light-skinned girls have pigmentation flaw in their inner thighs owing to our weather. And such skin do not hold scare or blemish well. Welts tend to distort the flawlessness of the skin and it could have an impact on the longevity of the erĂȘction of a phallus....

So I spied your DP-- I find your black sparkling illumination. I have this desire to buy you white gold ornaments to grace your neck and earlobes and watch them glitter like stars in a dark sky.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
I am aware most men have a feverish desire for light-skinned girls, I hold no grudge.

Perhaps, I seem to be aware that light-skinned girls have pigmentation flaw in their inner thighs owing to our weather. And such skin do not hold scare or blemish well. Welts tend to distort the flawlessness of the skin and it could have an impact on the longevity of the erĂȘction of a phallus....

So I spied your DP-- I find your black sparkling illumination. I have this desire to buy you white gold ornaments to grace your neck and earlobes and watch them glitter like stars in a dark sky.
cheesy cheesy Funny you.
Thanks for the compliment.

That's quit a taste you have there. grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy Funny you.
Thanks for the compliment.

That's quit a taste you have there. grin
That's so easy when you're the subject of my observations!

What's your name? I have dubbed you sparkling Benita already.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
That's so easy when you're the subject of my observations!

What's your name? I have dubbed you sparkling Benita already.
My name?, grin this is just an alternate while i always pass you having an e-fight. cheesy That's quit a personality.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
My name?, grin this is just an alternate while i always pass you having an e-fight. cheesy That's quit a personality.
Baby, I love e-brawling, won't deny it. As I converse with you here,there are folks who don't like it and and will morph into alternates to brawl me out wink what's a guy to do? I have to scalp them into kebabs, dear.

Tell me your main handle, babe.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by krissconnect(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
I can only date a dark skinned girl. But I cannot marry a dark skinned. #mychoice
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
Baby, I love e-brawling, won't deny it. As I converse with you here,there are folks who don't like it and and will morph into alternates to brawl me out wink what's a guy to do? I have to scalp them into kebabs, dear.

Lol. cheesy
And you're everly ready for them, give it a break a times.
Herbie27.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Kebabs(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Whose talking about me?
lezznjr:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
And you're everly ready for them, give it a break a times.
Herbie27.
You have way of picking fine monikers to reflect your dark beauty. I like your simplicity and spirit.

I don't want to waste your time, I know you get hit on by admirers often, but I would love to take you out someday.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:

There he goes...

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
You have way of picking fine monikers to reflect your dark beauty. I like your simplicity and spirit.

I don't want to waste your time, I know you get hit on by admirers often, but I would love to take you out someday.

As u discharge fluid with Benita...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Beamborla(f): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ah! Y'all should not blame the lady.
Only her knows what she is passing through.

She shouldn't bleach her skin, though. She should learn to love and accept herself before first.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kebabs:
Whose talking about me?
I was talking about turning my foes into chopped pieces of meat (kebabs).

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:

Thanks again for the compliment. grin
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by lezznjr: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

As u discharge fluid with Benita...
My blooming Rose! wink

I still wear the scars of your love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
lezznjr:
I was talking about turning my foes into chopped pieces of meat (kebabs).
cheesy cheesy You want to start another one?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.