Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (20549 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by MtuMsuper: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
@Coldplay89, instead of running around Google and picking up contradicting stats, e.g Nigeria's Poverty rate 70% , then when I debunked it with proof, you furnished another link that says 61%.

You are barely literate with overdose of Google medication. You're suffering from internet abuse and interrupted education.

Learn to read hard copies instead of Google sources, that way, your brain juice won't recede like waters in the Serengeti during dry season.
We are not 25 million people but 45 million you insecure simian. So where did you think numbers take you, abi? We see your kind all the time, its high time you get some factual sh1t in your head.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
MtuMsuper:

We are not 25 million people but 45 million you insecure simian. So where did you think numbers take you, abi? We see your kind all the time, its high time you get some factual sh1t in your head.
45 million! Sorry to flip the figures. But it's still insignificant. And 45 million people producing $53 billion GDP and Africa's largest slums is spectacular!

You and all the unfortunate, subhuman species in Kenya who still carry 80% gorilla DNA in their blood are the expendable creatures nature has no use for.

You're the disposable redundancy of evolution.

Scatterbrained idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by MtuMsuper: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
45 million! Sorry to flip the figures. But it's still insignificant. And 45 million people producing $53 billion GDP and Africa's largest slums is spectacular!

You and all the unfortunate, subhuman species in Kenya who still carry 80% gorilla DNA in their blood are the expendable creatures nature has no use for.

Scatterbrained idiot!
useless wannabe. Yuck. Go get stoned, its free as air.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Scatterbrained idiot!
Can't u make ur points without insulting pple? Ur upbringing is very questionable.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lasveg:
Can't u make ur points without insulting pple? Ur upbringing is very questionable.
How I wish he knew. He really seems to think that he sounds really smart churning out such vocabulary-laden insults. But he really sounds like a drunken, drug-addled hoodlum in some backwater street in London.

No sane, educated person talks like that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
you're a little, intellectually sterile toad! You said: "Nigeria still has more poor people than Kenya" .

How's that in percentage when we are 33% poor and you're 43%? Beclouded messtard!

The only thing visible about in Kenya from Google maps is your animal wild life. grin

If you or any one of your subzero bozos in Kenya had little education, you wouldn't be having slums for cities and poverty as neighbours when you're only 25 million. Damn that's just the population of Lagos alone.

You're cursed with punctured brains and Intelectual infertility. Kenyan minion!

If u think u really smart, then I dare you to enter this thread and face the Kenyans here.

Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects
https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/15#50106850
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Scatterbrained idiot!

Bros, I hail o.You went from wooing a lady about 2-3 threads back to E-boxing...
Can i come under tutelage sir...lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lasveg:
Shut your reeking mouth filled with tobacco-stained teeth. Your life is in deficit and your upbringing is parentally obscured. Idiot!

MtuMsuper:

useless wannabe. Yuck. Go get stoned, its free as air.

Go sacrifice yourself on the alter of prematologists to be used as experiment to determine how fools like you couldn't evolve from your primal impulses to well adjusted humans.

Coldplay89:
How I wish he knew. He really seems to think that he sounds really smart churning out such vocabulary-laden insults. But he really sounds like a drunken, drug-addled hoodlum in some backwater street in London.

You're inferior in birth and breeding to a domestic dog.

If you had half my education you won't be bothering Google with conflicting reports to substantiate your maddened fantasies.

You're a cheap jack with brain powers not strong enough to hold any intelligent discuss.

Blazing analphabetic schmuck

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pussickpunk:

Bros, I hail o.You went from wooing a lady about 2-3 threads back to E-boxing...
Can i come under tutelage sir...lol
grin grin grin I greet you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

If you had half my education you won't be bothering Google with conflicting reports to substantiate your maddened fantasies.

You're a cheap jack with brain powers not strong enough to hold any intelligent discuss.

You? Educated? Where, was it at the infamous Schmucks High School of the Hard Knocks?

You were unable to discount any of my above arguments- which came accompanied with irrefutable proofs. Facts churned by professionals who are smarter than you and I will ever be.
Your arguments on the other hand were not founded on any facts. They came accompanied with barely any proof. They were clearly nothing more than your misguided assumptions, based on stereotype and prejudice.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:

He only went to school to learn how to speak grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:

If u think u really smart, then I dare you to enter this thread and face the Kenyans here.

Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects
https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/15#50106850
Lolz! Fools like you often look at my profile, seeing it's newly registered and get emboldened with false confidence.

I have been in that thread. And no worthless Kenyan dare challenge me. Go check for the guy who blasted the Op in that politically motivated thread in all red letters!

Kenya is not a power broker in Africa! Kenya has no geopolitical tentacles! Even in central /eastern Africa, Ethiopia envelops you in influence, power, international clout and makes you so redundant in your own subregion. You're as insignificant as your country!

Retarded changeling

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:

You? Educated? Where, was it at the infamous Schmucks High School of the Hard Knocks?

You were unable to discount any of my above arguments- which came accompanied with irrefutable proofs. Facts churned by professionals who are smarter than you and I will ever be.
Your arguments on the other hand were not founded on any facts. They came accompanied with barely any proof. They were clearly nothing more than your misguided assumptions, based on stereotype and prejudice.
You're dyslexic!

You shot yourself in the foot after raping Google tirelessly to bring "proof" which only contradicted your earlier submission!

Your education never went beyond 5 minutes Google search! Damn! You even brought CIA fact book and a blog to support your hallucinations!

You're uniquely retardêd with uncommon imbecility!

Kenya is a burden in the African Union . Only 5 countries in Africa sustain the AU: Nigeria, South Africa, Lybia, Egypt and Algeria. Kenya is feeding on us like a giant baby with diapers.

You're a geopolitical illiterate!

Doing Google copy and paste makes you a circus punk with a decrepit educational background!

Now go unfuck yourself, waste of sperm!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Shut your reeking mouth filled with tobacco-stained teeth. Your life is in deficit and your upbringing is parentally obscured. Idiot!

Go sacrifice yourself on the alter of prematologists to be used as experiment to determine how fools like you couldn't evolve from your primal impulses to well adjusted humans.

Ur mother must have forgotten to teach u manners or maybe she didn't have one herself.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lasveg:
Ur mother must have forgotten to teach u manners or maybe she didn't have one herself.
Boy, don't do parental! That's my forte!

Your sweet mother has the sexual dignity of a bonobo-chimpanzee! If she wasn't sharing her Chlamydia-ravaged püssy with her employer's gate-keeper and her church cleaners, the search for your biological father would have been less tedious!

Quote me again with any parental diss and watch me switch gear on you.

Son of a career prostitutê!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
You cited a source that stopped at 2010? What happened to the past 6 years?

I gave you last year's world bank figures and you're taking us back to 2010?

Your comprehension needs spiritual cleansing!

You're technically beyond repair.

You have admitted that a country of 25 million has 43% poverty and I have given you irrefutable proof that Nigeria, a country of 170 million, has 33% poor people.

You should be taken for a brain scan and comprehension test grin
Any evidence of such dramatic fall in poverty rates within those six short years? Especially with the current situation in Nigeria.

Well, this is a report from last year, by your own govt, stating that well over 100 million Nigerians are living in poverty in Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/over-1-million-nigerians-living-below-poverty-line-osinbajo/

And what saith the Daily Post?
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/05/nigeria-one-poorest-countries-world-80m-living-poverty-line-un-report/

Look at the World Bank Report
http://data.worldbank.org/country/nigeria
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
You're dyslexic!

You shot yourself in the foot after raping Google tirelessly to bring "proof" which only contradicted your earlier submission!

Your education never went beyond 5 minutes Google search! Damn! You even brought CIA fact book and a blog to support your hallucinations!

You're uniquely retardêd with uncommon imbecility!

Kenya is a burden in the African Union . Only 5 countries in Africa sustain the AU: Nigeria, South Africa, Lybia, Egypt and Algeria. Kenya is feeding on us like a giant baby with diapers.

Doing Google copy and paste makes you a circus punk with a decrepit educational background!

Now go unfuck yourself, waste of sperm!

I gave u the data from mainly the authoritative sources. But u rejected them all, with feeble arguments.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

If u are the people in charge of the AU, no wonder it is such a useless, moribund organization.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Lolz! Fools like you often look at my profile, seeing it's newly registered and get emboldened with false confidence.

I have been in that thread. And no worthless Kenyan dare challenge me. Go check for the guy who blasted the Op in that politically motivated thread in all red letters!

Kenya is not a power broker in Africa! Kenya has no geopolitical tentacles! Even in central /eastern Africa, Ethiopia envelops you in influence, power, international clout and makes you so redundant in your own subregion. You're as insignificant as your country!

Retarded changeling
Gone thru your arguments there. Nothing substantial put accross there, they all seemed or rather sounded like the rumblings of a person high on LSD or sumthing.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:
Any evidence of such dramatic fall in poverty rates within those six short years? Especially with the current situation in Nigeria.

Well, this is a report from last year, by your own govt, stating that well over 100 million Nigerians are living in poverty in Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/over-1-million-nigerians-living-below-poverty-line-osinbajo/

And what saith the Daily Post?
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/05/nigeria-one-poorest-countries-world-80m-living-poverty-line-un-report/

Look at the World Bank Report
http://data.worldbank.org/country/nigeria
[b]See why I believe there are little demons playing drums in your head? grin

The first source said Over a million Nigerians living below poverty! That's less than 2% of the population!

2nd source says over 80 million living below poverty line! 80 million in a population of over 170 million is below 50% but you have posted sources here which said Over 70% of Nigerians live below poverty, when I brought world bank report to debunk your false report you said it was 61%

Are you beginning to understand why I said you shot yourself in the foot even with Google aid ?

Firstly , poverty in the world is measured in different scale as international observers have not yet fully agreed on a benchmark to measure poverty. The dollar has proven a yardstick not reliable.

Listen, I'm ahead of you. Own up and live happily with yourself!

Kenya, as you yourself have admitted, is 43 % poor way worse than Nigeria. And for a population of 45% million people I say it's a spectacular shame.

Go drink your pain away! And unpack your disappointment from your weak heart before reality kills you.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
@Drivebykilla I really don't have energy to go back and fourth with your belligerent rants.

In Africa the most colour conscious nation as well as bleaching capital is your country and the men in particular are the main reason why their women bleach.

All I said was do not group all men together as they are all not like you men and possible black american men too. Happy now that I have included more.

Just a tip, try and bring ur points out in a civilised manner. There is really no need to bring out ur agbero self when having normal discussions. Its not necessary bra grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
See why I believe there are little demons playing drums in your head? grin

The first source said Over a million Nigerians living below poverty! That's less than 2% of the population!

Kindly click on that link, kid. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Originalsly: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
That lady got fish brains.... if the guy doesn't like dark babes..why is he with her and not a light babe? The guy flirts with light skin babes... she bleaches... she would put herself in that group... then the guy would go find another dark babe as his gf. The day any one of my gf's my gf bleach... I'll dump her.No sane guy wants a girl with inferiority complex.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:
Gone thru your arguments there. Nothing substantial put accross there, they all seemed or rather sounded like the rumblings of a person high on LSD or sumthing.

If you are Intellectually incapable of sieving facts from debris with a simple tool as Google, then you do not posses the cognition to understand my submission even if I slapped you with them squarely in your stupid face!

Coldplay89:
If u are the people in charge of the AU, no wonder it is such a useless, moribund organization.

Dümmy, the AU has supported peace and stability in Liberia, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, I can't even begin to mention!
Kenya is not in a position to alter, influence or dictate the happenings in Africa!

You're below me. Admit it!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Coldplay89:

Kindly click on that link, kid. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Slow automaton, how many conflicting sources do I read from you over a particular subject?

Are you in a mental asylum?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Lasveg(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

Boy, don't do parental! That's my forte!

Your sweet mother has the sexual dignity of a bonobo-chimpanzee! If she wasn't sharing her Chlamydia-ravaged püssy with her employer's gate-keeper and her church cleaners, the search for your biological father would have been less tedious!

Quote me again with any parental diss and watch me switch gear on you.

Son of a career prostitutê!
Not trying to diss ur parents, but u don't sound like someone who grew up in a normal home. U dont sound like a sane human being, u insult pple even wen its not necessary. I'ld advise U see a psychologist/psychiatrist as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Originalsly:
That lady got fish brains.... if the guy doesn't like dark babes..why is he with her and not a light babe? The guy flirts with light skin babes... she bleaches... she would put herself in that group... then the guy would go find another dark babe as his gf. The day any one of my gf's my gf bleach... I'll dump her.No sane guy wants a girl with inferiority complex.
Men prefer ladies with inferiority complex. The ladies they can easily manipulate.

Men always prefer to be many steps ahead of their girlfriends, in terms pretty much of everything; the level of intelligence, height, education, career, the amount of salary....virtually everything.
The more submissive is the lady, the better for the guy. And by submissive, I do not mean being dumb or cheap.

That is the fact of life bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by DriveByKiller: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Loose cünt V0lv0, I see you.

How much do you charge for a night?
Say your price and don't dilly dally!

You're too Intellectually sterile to pretend any intelligent discuss!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by Coldplay89(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Slow automaton, how many conflicting sources do I read from you over a particular subject?

Are you in a mental asylum?
You seriously have a problem.
Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by V0lv0(f): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Loose cünt V0lv0, I see you.

How much do charge for a night?
Say your price and don't dilly dally!

You're too Intellectually sterile to pretend any intelligent discuss!

I never took you as the love-vendor type. Assumed you were more of the fraud type. Sorry mate some of us actually work decent jobs to earn our money.

The same person telling his fellow country woman that she would be worse of in Kenya when its way better than Nigeria wants to talk to me about intelligent conversations. Lol let me guess u probably a comedian part-time? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive by MtuMsuper: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
DriveByKiller:

If you are Intellectually incapable of sieving facts from debris with a simple tool as Google, then you do not posses the cognition to understand my submission even if I slapped you with them squarely in your stupid face!

Dümmy, the AU has supported peace and stability in Liberia, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, I can't even begin to mention!
Kenya is not in a position to alter, influence or dictate the happenings in Africa!

You're below me. Admit it!
I must admit i am completely unaware of recent instability / civil war in Tanzania. Please enlighten me, gugu no be my friend today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.