Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964575 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by UncleIni(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:

I don dey reason am o grin
u can see I'm in d spirit! I know urs too will blow pass tekno! Always mention me weneva u com across an interesting story like dis!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:

grin don't tell me u're jealous...better erase that gap now...cheat! U're gonna read d story half way and tell me u're thru ba?...grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:

Fast forward to her NYSC days,thru d influence of her foster dad once again,she was posted to kwara (a TV abi radio station there sha...they just wouldn't let her out of their sight)................................oh my! How d hell could I have forgotten Kelvin (he used to be a houseboy at Nancy's home bfr d death of her mum),Nancy learnt a lot from him (cooking,maths etc) but then he was relieved of his duty by Uncle Mike after Nancy's mum's death...worse still,they lost contact when uncle Mike's wife destroyed Nancy's phone and sim card....we later got to know that Kelvin is d president's son (apparently,d president who was then a councillor had a child outta wedlock and to avoid trouble wt his then wife,one of their housemaids helped him make away wt d baby from Kogi to Kwara state,Kelvin was made to bliv this housemaid was his mum until d truth was revealed sha...after ds councillor became president,he started a search for his son and d housemaid,he found them after about a year,married d housemaid and that was how Kelvin's story changed).......
(back to Nancy's NYSC days)...Then Jordan resurfaced,asking for Nancy's forgiveness,he appeared genuinely repented,Nelly also showed up...we got to know it was Nelly that lured Jordan into having sex wt her wen Nancy walked in on them (yeah,I missed that part...they actually had sex)...Nancy,being d big-hearted girl she is forgave them both and they started off their relationship where they left it,tho Nelly was still too close to Jordan (Nancy started feeling insecured and jealous)...Nelly had series of attacks during ds period(she was also an asthma patient)...she sha gave up on life (she died)...meanwhile,Josh and Khole got married...elaborately...hmmmm,Josh proposed wt a G-wagon abi Rolls Royce ni (I think it was Nancy that got d Rolls Royce as her proposal gift o...from who?u'd ask...)
Babe,I must get that my Maybach as my birthday gift o
wow wow wow (NL ambulance grin). You're so sweet for taking the time out to explain elaborately kiss

I reckon the story must be a good one to have gotten this far.

As for the last part of this post, trust me, you will get it. wink Except the makers tell me that they don't sell to Nifeirans., because those people can be crazy wink

So who proposed to Nancy ni? Abi that part never reach?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by uniqueogo(f): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Angelinastto:
lol yes ma'am. Kiss kwa? Am straight o
oh wow! my bad am straight too I owe you a peck then
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Lmao...i actually thought u were gonna rub it in my face and publicly show u and siroru.bebe luff when after requesting 4 d summary of d story u typed d stuck out tongue emoji 4 me bt when orubebe asked 4 d same request u answered him out rightly...but then i discovered u also wrote d summary 4 me too which makes me wonder if u dont ________ ____ ___ me too grin grin

Oh and thanks by d way....just so u knw am gonna beat ur record and read from page 0-104 in 6hrs
You sef like to read stories mehn
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:

grin don't tell me u're jealous...better erase that gap now...cheat! U're gonna read d story half way and tell me u're thru ba?...grin

ermm...mAybe...ermm..just maybe i might be..ermm slightly jealous grin grin

its all part of the reading na wether half or nat....i'll say u're just bitter cos u knw even b4 it happens i culd do it....*tongue out* kiss kiss

#goes back to reading, trying 2 break ur record#

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
sirOrubebe:
You sef like to read stories mehn

yes o bro...helps me take my mind off some crazy things happening in my crazy life rite now and it kinda boosts my understanding when i read my school books (and i still dont kow how this is possible, bt it just happens)

u sef like to comment in stories sha...esp the ones sunshin46 dey read
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
uniqueogo:

oh wow! my bad
am straight too
I owe you a peck then

Y give a peck or kiss to a fellow lady like you and raise suspicions when there are several guys or preferably put when there is a guy here (me) who u can give it to witout people talking or seeing it as abnormal grin grin

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Queenbee123: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Y give a peck or kiss to a fellow lady like you and raise suspicions when there are several guys or preferably put when there is a guy here (me) who u can give it to witout people talking or seeing it as abnormal grin grin

I no fit laugh ooooo.

Gat great people here. U guys are really making ma day and week.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yes o bro...helps me take my mind off some crazy things happening in my crazy life rite now and it kinda boosts my understanding when i read my school books (and i still dont kow how this is possible, bt it just happens)

u sef like to comment in stories sha...esp the ones sunshin46 dey read
Lol. Observer newspaper tongue

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Queenbee123: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Angelinastto, you're the bomb...... Keep blowing
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Queenbee123:

I no fit laugh ooooo.

Gat great people here. U guys are really making ma day and week.

Awwwn i just joined the "in the dark" crew 2day and someone already appreciates my 1st comment and calls me great....oh how sweet grin grin grin

U're great too ma'am and u jxt made my 2017-june 2018
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol yes ma'am. Kiss kwa? Am straight o

dont fret ma'am...i'll sacrifice my lips and take the kiss just for you grin grin

Though i havent gotten 2 where u last updated but from d little ave read u've been doing a great job thus far.....thumbs up ma'am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Not at all. The speed at which you read that though, it got me thinking that something was sacrificed. Either time or sleep wink

Care to give me a very brief summary of what this story is all about?
Kelvin also resurfaced,Nancy met him during one of her outings wt her crew as a serving journalist,Kelvin was there to represent his father (d president) at d opening ceremony of a bridge or something...tho they were not able to talk that day...Kelvin came looking for her at her station about a week after...they started off as friends that they've always been,but then,feelings developed and then d comparism began (Nancy started to compare Jordan and Kelvin)...she realised she loved them both (whc I want to bliv is a lie sha) but that Kelvin is always there for her while Jordan is d 'live for d moment' guy...
To cut d long story short,she opted for Kelvin,Jordan caught wind of it,became mad,almost had a fight wt Kelvin but then they settled as matured men (one tn I respect some guys for), Jordan let go and got involved wt Loretta (d president adopted Loretta wen she was 10)...Kelvin and Nancy got married and went to d states for their honeymoon...meanwhile,Khole was already pregnant at this time...wen d couple got back from d states,they moved in to Aso rock (Khole and her husband stay in Abj as well)....and then,I guess Khole had a miscarriage or was she attacked?..we will find out in d next episode sha

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
UncleIni:
u can see I'm in d spirit! I know urs too will blow pass tekno! Always mention me weneva u com across an interesting story like dis!
#smiles...no problems
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

dont fret ma'am...i'll sacrifice my lips and take the kiss just for you grin grin

Though i havent gotten 2 where u last updated but from d little ave read u've been doing a great job thus far.....thumbs up ma'am
Hellooo,what are u even? Some fvcking ladies' man? *scoffs*...and about u beating my record,don't bank on it okay? Only if u're not gonna be truthful grin tongue
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
sirOrubebe:
wow wow wow (NL ambulance grin). You're so sweet for taking the time out to explain elaborately kiss

I reckon the story must be a good one to have gotten this far.

As for the last part of this post, trust me, you will get it. wink Except the makers tell me that they don't sell to Nifeirans., because those people can be crazy wink

So who proposed to Nancy ni? Abi that part never reach?
Just get it oo...Kelvin proposed and Nancy accepted...tho Jordan proposed bfr Kelvin did,but he was rejected
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:

Hellooo,what are u even? Some fvcking ladies' man? *scoffs*...and about u beating my record,don't bank on it okay? Only if u're not gonna be truthful grin tongue

lol,...i really dont knw where thats coming from but ama lady man (note the singular word there),i aiint some fvcking ladies man as u put it.....lets jxt say am moving on from the hurt u brought upon my heart wen u told me 2 get off ur case grin grin grin (kidding)

am done reading d story,..started from page 28...ur summary helped me pick up fast...thanks again and dont worry ur record is still intact cos i kinda cheated grin grin grin #GN
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol,...i really dont knw where thats coming from but ama lady man (note the singular word there),i aiint some fvcking ladies man as u put it.....lets jxt say am moving on from the hurt u brought upon my heart wen u told me 2 get off ur case grin grin grin (kidding)

am done reading d story,..started from page 28...ur summary helped me pick up fast...thanks again and dont worry ur record is still intact cos i kinda cheated grin grin grin #GN
Hmmm,that was fast!...anyways erm...errm...ermmm...never mind...hope u like d story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2017
grin AJ! AJ! AJ! ow mani timez did ah call yuwa name?

B4 ah lost mai sense kom nd update diz tin!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

Hmmm,that was fast!...anyways erm...errm...ermmm...never mind...hope u like d story

shit happens wen u gat a gud phone,fast network,and wen most of the pages were filled with just comments and yea i like the and am following already

u dont need to go all scaredy-pants on me now, do u?......i mind and i'd like to hear wat u wanted say grin grin grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2017
AlamienDagash:
grin AJ! AJ! AJ! ow mani timez did ah call yuwa name?

B4 ah lost mai sense kom nd update diz tin!

shuoooh!! update this night again

u no dy sleep?

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shuoooh!! update this night again
u no dy sleep?
i sleep at daytime nd worK at 9t. . sO I wan read it now now grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shit happens wen u gat a gud phone,fast network,and wen most of the pages were filled with just comments and yea i like the and am following already

u dont need to go all scaredy-pants on me now, do u?......i mind and i'd like to hear wat u wanted say grin grin grin grin
tongue I'd love to sleep now #g'night
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

tongue I'd love to sleep now #g'night

lol....okay ma'am since u prefer to reply me 2mao, 2mao it is then

meanwhile good night and super sweet dreams to u.....hope u dont wake up 2morow morning and find yourself "in the dark" sha grin grin grin ;
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Abeg, no dey give her alcohol again o. You wantu make her to start having a protruding belly? undecided
As ur lordship pleasessmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

Just get it oo...Kelvin proposed and Nancy accepted...tho Jordan proposed bfr Kelvin did,but he was rejected
*scratches head* won't you like something equally classy if the Excelero doesn't pull through? wink

Nice story. Thank you for helping out. cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chrisfamous5(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2017
Neenie:
Ha! Me ke?! Me ayam already engaged o wink
Neenie:
Neenie:
Neenie pls better disengage oo cos am already liking you also
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Nothing really mattered to me at that particular moment, all i wanted was khole. I tighten my grip on the doctor's neck, as if Khole's life depend on his neck.
"Common Babe! Let go of him!" Kelvin shouted as he tried to loosen my grip on the doctor's neck. It took the help of kelvin and Loretta for me to free the doctor after which i stood akimbo with a teary eye, waiting for the doctor to complete his speech.
The doctor took his time to adjust his collar before he looked at me with displease and said
"Ma'am if not for your position, i know what i could have done. Next time do not let your emotion get a better part of you."
I looked at him and noded before he continued.
"Well as i was saying before i was interupted, we tried our best but am sorry we were able to save only the lady, she lost her child"
At the revelation of this, i had mixed feelings. I was happy khole was saved but i was sad knowing how sad she would be when she discover that she had lost her baby.
I wiped my tears and said "can we see her now?"

"No madam. She's on medication now. You all can go home and get some rest, come, check on her tomorrow and bring along the necessaries" The doctor said and left.
I stood at a point, staring at my feet before loretta came close to me.
"Let's go home" she said softly and i obeyed.
The ride home was quiet and slow. I had alot on my mind. I tried to figure out what could have led to khole's accident and why Josh was not home with her, according to khole, he was suppose to be back that evening. I could not get a reasonable answer and i was left with finding out from khole.
At first, i thought about informing my foster parent, but i knew they would be alarmed. I decided khole was in the right position to inform them when she gets better.

"Hey! We are home" Kelvin said as he tapped me on the shoulder and that was when i realised the car had stop to move. I slowly got down from the car and went into the house.
We met the president and mother inlaw in the livingroom when we returned, i greeted them briefly and went to my room, leaving kelvin and Loretta to inform them about what happened.
I tried Josh's number when o settled, his line went through but he never answered my call. I gave up on him after several unsuccessful attempt and went to the bathroom, after which i retired to my bed.
I did not know when kelvin joined me in bed but i found myself in his arm the next morning. I slowly uncovered myself and made to get out of bed before kelvin held me back. I turned to him and said "I thought you are still sleeping"
"I was, then i noticed your movement. Are you okay? You slept without saying goodnight" Kelvin said as he kissed me lightly.
I apologized to kelvin and told him how worried i was about khole. I also told kelvin about Josh's strange behaviour and the fact that he was suppose to be home with her during the night before. Kelvin consoled me and promised to talk to Josh later in the day.
We bath together and got ready to visit khole before we joined others for breakfast.
Due to the president absence, we were four on the dining table. Mother inlaw informed us that she would come to the hospital after getting khole some provision with Loretta. I thanked her and left for the hospital with kelvin.
We met Josh at the hospital reception when we arrived. I questioned him on his whereabout the day before and he told me he traveled. Without going further, i went to khole's ward, leaving kelvin to talk to Josh.
I was happy to see khole awake when i got to her ward, I excitedly hugged her and examined her briefly.
Khole smiled weakly and thanked me.
I let few minutes pass before I questioned khole on the cause of her accident and Josh's whereabout.
Khole narrowed her eyes and said "Ehm, I slipped and fell when Josh went to get us dinner"
"Josh? did he come back yesterday? And you made dinner before we left" I questioned khole, realising that something was wrong just as i suspected.
Khole burst into tears and i moved close to console her . I did'nt know if she was crying because of her loss or the question i asked.
After few minutes, I released khole and asked her what was wrong with concern. Khole wiped her tears and said "Nancy, the thing is that, Josh is....."
Khole could not complete her statement as Josh,Kelvin, Loretta and mother inlaw walked in.
I made a "Dont worry" Sign to Khole and rushed to welcome mother inlaw. I did'nt know what happened between khole and Josh but i noticed how tense Josh was when i walked pass him.
I collected Mother inlaw's bag and i was about to return to my sit when i felt a strange urge to throwup.I hurriedly dropped the bag on the chair and covered my mouth with my hand as i rushed to the rest room.

"Let's have the test now" Kelvin said after he helped me clean up.
I wanted to reject his request because of Khole but i could not when i saw the plea in his eyes.
TBC

9 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
First To Read And Comment(FTRAC)smiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
As ur lordship pleasessmileysmiley
can i at least have the guinness since no 1 else wants it grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
*scratches head* won't you like something equally classy if the Excelero doesn't pull through? wink

Nice story. Thank you for helping out. cheesy
Weeelll, as long as it's gonna be 'equally classy'...anything for u *winks*

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.