Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964054 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Up for most part of the night again? angry

Shoulda waited for me to bring you coffee in bed. It escaped me! embarassed
You've not been doing your homework well o embarassed
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunshine46:

'For it is appointed for man to cheat once...after that,judgement' (my book of law) grin tongue

LOL funny lady.....

and my reward is u rejecting me and me proposal Bah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by onyi4classic(f): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
loving every bit of this
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunshine46:

You've not been doing your homework well o embarassed
i am sorry, hun.

But you know how it is hun, don't ya? You should be happy that God is blessing my handiwork (that leaves me sleeping like a log all the time) so we can get that "you know what" wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
sirOrubebe:
i am sorry, hun.

But you know how it is hun, don't ya? You should be happy that God is blessing my handiwork (that leaves me sleeping like a log all the time) so we can get that "you know what" wink

Errmmm,it's fine...not like i'm nagging o,just want u to balance work and home...also,the "we both know what" is always a good consolation cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=Hadampson post=53043247][/quote]

My dear, I traveled to a rural area for some work and there's no network.

I can see you didn't miss me as you don get second wife
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunshine46:

Errmmm,it's fine...not like i'm nagging o,just want u to balance work and home...also,the "we both know what" is always a good consolation cheesy
I will do my best, trust me. Vacation soon, would even make a lot of sense. cheesy

And yes, "you know what" is the perfect consolation (you sabi book well well sha!) wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
Angelinastto:
Morning guys. The last update is completed now. I could not do that yesterday because i ran out of data. Sorry for the delay. On my kneels

go and sin no more

am guessing u gat data nw....incase u run out of data next time abeg notify me o make i_______.......i want u to complete d story b4 june 2019 o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by uniqueogo(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Y give a peck or kiss to a fellow lady like you and raise suspicions when there are several guys or preferably put when there is a guy here (me) who u can give it to witout people talking or seeing it as abnormal grin grin

u for just jejely tell me kiss dey hungry u
make I dash u one
#kiss#

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
sirOrubebe:
I will do my best, trust me. Vacation soon, would even make a lot of sense. cheesy

And yes, "you know what" is the perfect consolation (you sabi book well well sha!) wink
grin grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
olatex25:

yes, i mean u ooo.... if u did not do Aproko giv azeequeen, at least by now we will b talking of Asho Ebi. DAT we will use for Naming.... eh? undecided
Who born pikin?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
SPDAZZY:

My dear, I traveled to a rural area for some work and there's no network.

I can see you didn't miss me as you don get second wife
No shocked dnt geh me wrong.. na because u no dey around, na im make me tink say make i get a subordinate dat will keep me company til u get back..winksmiley

U be my only wife o 4 beta 4 worse..cheesy
How waz ur journey dear?? hope itz nt stressful? B4 u sit down, lemme quickly get u a chilled HOLLANDIA MILKwink

Oobi sirorubebe my honeypie has arrivetongue u nd sunshine46 una go dey display just tew make me feel jealous.. oobi tew both of u.. iyawo mi ti detongue

Barman! barman!! abeg 3 dongoyaro each 4 everyone present in diz threadsmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hadampson:
No shocked dnt geh me wrong.. na because u no dey around, na im make me tink say make i get a subordinate dat will keep me company til u get back..winksmiley

How waz ur journey dear?? hope itz nt stressful? B4 u sit down, lemme quickly get u a chilled HOLLANDIA MILKwink

Oobi sirorubebe my honeypie has arrivetongue u nd sunshine46 una go dey display just tew make me feel jealous.. oobi tew both of u.. iyawo mi ti detongue

Lol, my ever funny love. I am back for good now.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hadampson:

shuoooh no b u b the bar man b4 :-/

abi u don quit the job cos u wan impress ur so called honeypie kiss
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Lol, my ever funny love. I am back for good now.
Welcome back dear.. I suppose u will be spendin d night at my place, sheywink u knw itz bin a while.. ko she fi si ara ku nah.. i don miss yhu diesmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Me? barman.. olorun maje..

mayb d perxn resemble me just like nelly nd nancywink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Me? barman.. olorun maje..

mayb d perxn resemble me just like nelly nd nancywink

lol ok o bro

#picks machete,hunting gun,3 table knives,bow wit just 8 arrows,sickle,rake,watering can,shovel,and bobo#
***on a mission to go find d yeye guy wey dey sell drink 4 the entire nl-literature section wey still give sirorubebe alomo and sunshine46 guinness beer**
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Azeequeen:
Who born pikin?
d one u wud av born for me noni...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol ok o bro

#picks machete,hunting gun,3 table knives,bow wit just 8 arrows,sickle,rake,watering can,shovel,and bobo#
***on a mission to go find d yeye guy wey dey sell drink 4 the entire nl-literature section wey still give sirorubebe alomo and sunshine46 guinness beer**
shockedshockedsad *runs out of the thread b4 samyfreshsmooth enter* spdazzy i dey come, i wan go buy ice_cream 4 broda yungtemy sidesmiley i will be right back in a few hours, okaywink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hadampson:

Oobi my honeypie has arrivetongue u nd sunshine46 una go dey display just tew make me feel jealous.. oobi tew both of u.. iyawo mi ti detongue

Gerrarahia mehn! undecided You when dey sh*t grin on your honeypie upandan since. Abi you want me to blow breeze mame fowl yansh open?

You be like Donald Trump -- changing women like boxers. Can't you see me and my boo? Even Obama and Michelle go jeaslous us tongue

BTW, which barman you dey call? E be like say the residue of the alomo when you guzzle y'day dey play ping-pong for your skull grin

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol ok o bro

***on a mission to go find d yeye guy wey dey sell drink 4 the entire nl-literature section wey still give alomo and sunshine46 guinness beer**
Please when you find him... Just use the shovel carry am go troway for sambisa. Thank you in advance grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Dude! Is this what I am thinking? shocked

Na Hadampson you dey throway kiss give

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Gerrarahia mehn! undecided You when dey sh*t grin on your honeypie upandan since. Abi you want me to blow breeze mame fowl yansh open?

You be like Donald Trump -- changing women like boxers. Can't you see me and my boo? Even Obama and Michelle go jeaslous us tongue

BTW, which barman you dey call? E be like say the residue of the alomo when you guzzle y'day dey play ping-pong for your skull grin
Brocheesy no dey do me like diz.. we don dey 2geda tey_tey. btw am nt doin barman again.. my boo has cum back wit a lots of money enuf 4 us tew settle downsmiley

Na bcoz i need sum cash na im make me take dah job, if nt, BARMAN, ordinary BARMAN tofiakwa.. olorun majesad itz a disgrace tew my personalitysmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
sirOrubebe:

Abeg make una leave my love for me o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
sirOrubebe:

Abeg make una leave my love for me. We understand each other.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hadampson:
shockedshockedsad *runs out of the thread b4 samyfreshsmooth enter* spdazzy i dey come, i wan go buy ice_cream 4 broda yungtemy sidesmiley i will be right back in a few hours, okaywink

OK dear, I want vanilla, chocolate and caramel wink tongue
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Eehshockedshocked wetin u dey 4 SAMBISA forest.. oya come here now now # alakoba omogringrin
OK sir I dey come make I just carry one or two small bombs just small one cool cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shuoooh wetin u still dy do for sambisa forest when dem bokos don move comot from there ....abeg do come the new camp jareh...i dey dere so....shey u knw the place?
No oga mi na one or two I go pick for there oo reporting for duty SIR
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Babe hafa update na. If u cnt update, pls jst let us knw wetin dey sup, i knw its nt easy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadassah43(f): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
madam angel, cum nd ansa madam chumzypinky
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Babe hafa update na. If u cnt update, pls jst let us knw wetin dey sup, i knw its nt easy
yeah.u'll understand because u're a fellow writer.bt we d readers are jst insatiable
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oly23:

No oga mi na one or two I go pick for there oo reporting for duty SIR

lol...oya do make u come sharp sharp...no go let buhari soldiers caish u o...i hear say dem don go do camp 4 there as we just comot....anyway sha i trust u....if dem 1 jxt caish u just press the bomb wey we tye join ur leg....grin grin grin..

Good evening kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.