Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (962133 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Solowisy: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
@ angelinastto ghost mode finally deactivated cool cool

Toms up Prity !! Please tag me in your next story.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olawumi06(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
I love this story, I felt like am watching an interesting movie. You have done a very wonderful job dear.keep it up.......more grease to your elbow
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by prettyrose: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Woah Angel, Your Story Got Me Emotional. Please Mention Me In Your Next Story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Simeonalvez(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Wooooo...words cannot express how happ I am after reading this beautiful story of yours. You are indeed a beautiful and creative writer. This story got to me and touched me in a way I never imagined. May God bless u @Angelinastto may he crown all ur efforts with blessing...YOU ARE INDEED A RARE GEM!

I look forward to your next story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Opeyemi119: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
I must confess,dz story z so emotional,I dnt even knw wen I started cryin.....keep it up angel, more greese to ur elbow
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samb4luv(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
@angelinastto... I must confess your writing skills is worth envying... I enjoyed your stories from the beginning to the end.. Really wish the story never ended.. God bless you for bringing out this masterpiece us.. may your ink never run dry....

Pls I saw this same story on a site www.youngicee.com/2017/09/in the dark posted by Stanley Oluwatosin..

I just want to know if you av given the writer the permission to post the stories.

once again.. Nice work....Hoping to see more of you on this platform...

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ephhay(f): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Well done ma'am...This is an interesting story.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by onometee(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Click the link below to visit our website and read amazing stories, buy beautiful,cheap and educating ebooks and novels. wink

if you would like to sell your novels on our website, send us an email now.

http://viwright.com/2hke

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Aondofrank: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2017
I had been reading this story without a comment,now it is the i have to say something,i just wished the story never end,you are the best may the Almighty God give you more wisdom and make your wish to become true,can you imagine how your story made me cried at some points like a lady? keep it up.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shobizz(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!
My joy is out of this world as I put a stop to this story today!
I started from the bottom and I am here. It ain't possible without all the beautiful people that stood by me. Will still mention nameS but I'm yet to make a comprehensive list!
To all of you that contributed and to those that read and kept quiet, I wanna say a big thank you!
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

A¥J

Angelinastto well done with the good job, I complete reading yesterday night after many sleepless night. Indeed IN THE DARK. at a point I feel

Good wink wink wink wink

Emotion cry cry cry cry

Sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What gonna happen next undecided undecided undecided undecided

Suspense

Happy grin grin grin grin

Smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and many more

Please call me 4ur next Story, Am a fan ooO

I got a referral from this post... [url]nairaland.com/3710142/every-single-mistake-angelinassto[/url]
Angelinastto:
This story is a continuation of my first story "In the dark"
For better understanding, any new comer should go through my first story before this. they are both linked together.

thank you!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Elviswifey1(f): 1:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Wow nice story.have been a cronic ghost reader but can't keep quite on this bcs this story intrigued me.as its now my husband must be like Kelvin or else I won't agree to carry our 8 child bele things grin grin grin grin.can't stop reading n reading this story.nice one
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Denzyng(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Amazing story i enjoyed every bit of it. I can't wait to read the khloe story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Mhiztara(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow finally made it to the end, I came across this story few days ago and am happy I made it to the end after several sleepless night.it truly a mind bluster keep it up ma.and please kindly mention me in the continuation part.
pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Blessamaka(f): 1:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I can't help but to say Wow.
This is one of the best stories I've ever read.. You kept my eyes glued to the screen of my phone. Your story really drew all my attention. I'm so proud of you Angelinastto. At first you were discouraged because you never got any comments. Thanks to all those who encouraged you when you started the story.
More ink to your pen, more wisdom.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
hello ma this your, torry they sweet ne here, and i will love to share it on my blog. my email aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by omonifamily(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Angelinastto:
The story "in the dark" ended with a hanging question.
¤ what caused Khloe's miscarriage?

The question will be answered in my next story. It's going to be a continuation of "In the dark" but it has a different title and the story will be based on Khloe and her marriage life.
I'm yet to give it a title but I have the whole story in my head. Will try and mention everybody when it kicks off. (do show some love)

In no particular order

BABSOPEY, HORMOBOLANLE, TEEL123, CHUMZYPINKY, JANE1234F, RACHELFST, QUEENBEE123,HADAMPSON,DIVENROYALTY,HARUNABLEZIN,PSALMORADO05,BARUWAA,MISMOSSY, LAKYANI,CREEZA,WISEFOOL2,JAGUGU88LI,YUNGTEMMY,YEWANDEQUEEN,SKILFUL01,NELSONOBAS, OLUWATYMYLEHIN, OLUWABUQQYYOLO, GIRLHALEY, ENIGURL, XAMSTER, FEMZY, EDIBOI, ABEFE99 and everybody that made this a success. Every one counts!
I DOBALE FOR YOU ALL!
Can u pls share d link
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by KYLEJP(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
This was awesome.... God bless you....
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cyberhike(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2018
bunmi93:
hmmmm

Happy birthday girl

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Solly1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
GOD BLESS THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS. THANKS FOR THE JUST CONCLUDED EPIC PIECE.

PLS KINDLY MENTION ME IN YOUR NEXT STORY!

#GOD_BLESS
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Slimynonny: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nice write up i must say.... Weldone op
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cocobutterman: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
viju is good for all meals
angel me i just dey luk as una no mention me,bt i no vex sha.nd wey xmas gift?season greetings 2 u all.chillin wif my white rice nd chicken lap wit nutrimilk dey wait 4 nxt episode
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cocobutterman: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
viju milk is more original and tasty.
Angelinastto:

haaa my sugar pie!
How can i leave you behind. Been reserving your special greetings. Lol oya share the chicken lap, lemme cut small.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Rawhumper(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hope u doing good....seems u are into literature able to detect imagery on any given story �

quote author=olawumi06 post=58683309]I love this story, I felt like am watching an interesting movie. You have done a very wonderful job dear.keep it up.......more grease to your elbow[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.