Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964104 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
chai u don run reach here, u too like beta thing sha. Goodmorning how was ur nite? Hope u dreamt abt shaping dtobs in ur dream

my sister man pikin eye dy suck.
DTOBS Mata na ABOWABAA.NEVA GET HIN TIME NOW
WEN I READY I GO TEL U.WE GET PAROLE TO RUN ON TOP HIN MATA#Pls don't let him kn o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
ha abeg wu help me see elskillful,make e tell am say i dy miss am o winkha abeg wu help me see elskillful,make e tell am say i dy miss am o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
rachealfst:
Work is fine, I need to thank you o, it's not easy, I've been there....
awwn thanks sis...........

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:
Just passing by.. .
if u like run by
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:

am engaged to b married o.so beta dony have thoughts day will fry ur ass

angel I no go leave DTOBS unless e free n give me my property wey dy hin hand

miss recheal pls mention me on ya next story. though ur story nearly put me in KASALA!
haha she done finish the story nah........... Abii no be my sis story you dey talk. The story self do me LASAKA

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
ha abeg wu help me see elskillful,make e tell am say i dy miss am o winkha abeg wu help me see elskillful,make e tell am say i dy miss am o
Same here. And my people too Oluwabuqqyyolo, oluwatymylehin And xamster.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Divineroyalty:
Waoh! That's a nice update dear. Thanks. More ink to ur pen.
thanks dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:

WEN I READY I GO TEL U.WE GET PAROLE TO RUN ON TOP HIN MATA#Pls don't let him kn o
ok na, no wahala. I dey even suspect say na jazz dtobs use for Angelinastto oooooo cos me no no Wetin dey special abt dtobs, wey mk her like dtobs like dis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:

Why will I be slapped? Dhurrr undecided

I no dey pass my boundary nah
c dis one ooooo, no worry I go inform Airstarkane abt all ur activities
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
. swidy,i was banned o. how was your day.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't think I will like dat Jordan
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don dey pity jordan small small. Hope this story won't go as i predicted sha.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jordan is a jealous and manipulative person. He's not the one for Nancy. Team kelvin cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:

am engaged to b married o.so beta dony have thoughts day will fry ur ass

angel I no go leave DTOBS unless e free n give me my property wey dy hin hand

miss recheal pls mention me on ya next story. though ur story nearly put me in KASALA!
And what property are you talking about? Eskillful? He is not with me joor!!! undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
c dis one ooooo, no worry I go inform Airstarkane abt all ur activities
And after that nko? undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
ok na, no wahala. I dey even suspect say na jazz dtobs use for Angelinastto oooooo cos me no no Wetin dey special abt dtobs, wey mk her like dtobs like dis
Lenu e?. ..
Issorite nah!
Angelinastto, Oya talk to the matter!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Angelinastto:

if u like run by
Hmmmmm... Issorite...

I understand perfectly
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:

Oluwa ma gbami lowo aunty yii!
What I do nah? Oya, kini nkan ebo ati eroja etutu? grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
hormobolanle:
ha
abeg wu help me see elskillful,make e tell am say i dy miss am o winkha
abeg wu help me see elskillful,make e tell am say i dy miss am o
Who u dey ask Jamb question?
You better tell us where you put our eskillful! Who knows maybe u don even PH am for MMM sef
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:

And what property are you talking about? Eskillful? He is not with me joor!!! undecided
dtobs this moniker is for elskillful.
i got banned without any reason.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
skillful01:
dtobs this moniker is for elskillful.
i got banned without any reason.
Ehyahhh... For this recession? Banning is not good for health ooo.

Sowie bro! Ur wife abi na ale Don dey look for you sha
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:

And after that nko? undecided

ehn ehn, dat wat u will say abi, u won't beg me not to tell her se
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
DTOBS:

Lenu e?. ..
Issorite nah!
Angelinastto, Oya talk to the matter!
I no u more dan Angelinastto fa
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
spixytinxy:
Abi o.boope boya d charm go fed off.

Padi MI,aw is u@elskillful,was dat y u change ur name?

DTOBS na angel b my property wey dy ya hand
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ASBEE(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bae i still dey o. Just reading on a low key....thumbz up babe more charge to ur battery.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2016
spixytinxy:
lol no be jazz nao. Love dont care you know?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2016
skillful01:
. swidy,i was banned o. how was your day.
heee. Who ban my sweetheart? Pele dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2016
princessadeola:
I don't think I will like dat Jordan
please like him
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Yemike:
I don dey pity jordan small small. Hope this story won't go as i predicted sha.
what your prediction please?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2016
mhiz:
Jordan is a jealous and manipulative person. He's not the one for Nancy. Team kelvin cool
lol. Hmmm
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016
hormobolanle:

Abi o.boope boya d charm go fed off.

Padi MI,aw is u@elskillful,was dat y u change ur name?

DTOBS na angel b my property wey dy ya hand
shocked shocked why will angel be your property when she is duly and legally not available. Ama start to dey suspect you ooo.

Hmmmmm.. .Skillful01,come and hold your Bae ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
spixytinxy:
I no u more dan Angelinastto fa
For where?
Oluwa yami ya asetxxx ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.