Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964136 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I felt as if my heart would burst out when i left my family behind. We rarely get seperated over the years, its either i was with one of them or with all of them. Later on I consoled myself with the thought of having the best honeymoon with kelvin.
The president's private jet was made available for us and without wasting much time, we were good to go.
Reality dawned on me when the Jet took off and i could not help but think about all that had happened. With the thought of the past on my mind, i became quiet and lost. I was so lost in my thought that i did not realise that Kelvin was staring at me.
"Are you scared of me kidnapping you now?" Kelvin asked as he touched my chin.
I smiled faintly and looked down at my feet. Kelvin made my gaze meet his and said "what's on your mind? Why are you quiet?"
Though i had a whole lot on my mind, i knew sharing it with kelvin would only bring about an unwanted outburst of emotion. I only faked a smile and told Kelvin i had nothing on my mind instead.
"Just know that you been moody won't make me go easy on you" Kelvin said with a charming smile and he pulled me close to himself.
We had our eyes locked for awhile before we claimed eachother lips. Everything about kelvin felt so real even to the bone.
"Lets keep the action for later"
Kelvin said in between the kiss and i ended it with a smile. The kiss we shared was brief but passionate. I went into Kelvin's arms and we cuddled for awhile before i finally slept off.
I slept for a long time and i was enventually woken by hunger. I met kelvin's eyes on me when i opened my eyes and this made me realise he had not blink his eyes. I felt loved with kelvin's eyes on me throughout my sleep.
After feeding my stomach, i stayed awake with kelvin and we talked about a whole lot of things, most especially how we would build our family. We were bussy suggesting lots of things like Names for our kids, Names for our pets, me been a full house wife and other things. After a long conversion, i fell asleep in kelvin's arm again and i did'nt open my eyes till the Jet was about to land in new york.
Kelvin woke me with a kiss and i was surprised at how much I had slept during a eleven hours plus Journey. We alighted from the jet after a safe landing and with a phone call, kelvin was able to locate the driver arranged for us. We found the G-wagon arranged for us and within a short period of time we were on our way to New Jersey.
I did'nt know maybe it was because of the cool breeze or the beautiful city, i felt overwhelmed and this made me all over Kelvin. I could not recall how many times i kissed him during the three hours, fifteen minutes drive to new Jersey.
We arrived "Econo Lodge" in New Jersey in the afternoon and even with my tiredness, i could not help but appreciate the beautiful environment.
Our luggage was taken into our reservation and Within a short period of time, myself and kelvin were alone in the comfort of our room.
"Will you love to have your first bath as Mrs. Smith?" Kelvin asked from the door and i only smiled. I focused my attention on my luggage as i was trying to unpack and see if i had forgotten anything.
"Common, this is not the time for clothes" Kelvin said as he walked up to me. He gave me a light shoulder massage before he swept me off my feet. In his arm i felt like i was in paradise. Kelvin kissed me as he took me to the bathroom in my cream gown.
We got involved with eachother's lips for a long time before kelvin gently place me on my feet. I gently turned my back at kelvin as he kissed my neck softly. Kelvin held me from behind for awhile before he slowly unzip my dress. I watched as my gown slowly formed a heap around my feet. Kelvin lifted me off my feet and we started to kiss again. With his well built body, it was not difficult for me to wrap my legs around his waist as we kissed passionately. Kelvin said lots of romantic things in between the long kiss and i could not hide the fact that i loved the man i married as well. Our hands got bussy on eachother in between the kissed. After a long kiss session, kelvin released the hook of my bra and my round boobs bounced freely as he fed on them. I buried my fingers in kelvin's hair as i moaned to the pleasure. Nothing felt more pleasurable than making love to the right man, at the right time and at the right place.
Kelvin gently placed me in the bathing tomb and he gently removed my pant. He also got UnCloth before he joined me in the tomb. With the water running, my body felt more relaxed and refreshing. Kelvin took his time to make make my body clean and every part of the process made me feel nothing but love. After cleaning me up, Kelvin briefly cleaned himself before he came out of the tomb. He carried me out like a baby and took me to the room.
He looked deeply into my eyes after placing me on the big bed, he then kissed my hand and said
"Let's make the cutest baby in the world"

11 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let the show begin.. .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let d shopping begin

Let d honey begin

let d child making begin..

What s next?

Anyway welldone

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let d fucking begin jareh! Kelvin knack her wella jhor!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
olatex25:
Let d shopping begin

Let d honey begin

let d child making begin..

What s next?

Anyway welldone
let d fucking begin! Angelinastto, beta make sure d fucking scene is well elaborated oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

let d fucking begin! Angelinastto, beta make sure d fucking scene is well elaborated oo
lol... Badgurl
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol guys me am on redeem fasting o. Dtobs show for the other room. Have forgotten how the thing is done ;DLol guys me am on redeem fasting o. Dtobs show for the other room. Have forgotten how the thing is done
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
kiss you are too good joor. Kudos
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
angel u cannor coman tel me u av 4goten it o..u mus explain it wel o..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
cyndylove64:
Hmmmm.....angel nice story....if i remember angel said we are to find out who is in the dark... Sha me think nancy n kelvin are just to perfect to be true.xo i av a feeling nancy just made a mistake
hmmm............. I love your thinking.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oly23:

Yeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy#dancingskelewu# when are we going for the shopping cool grin
lol i said come and hold gown you are talking shopping? Nah so you like shopping?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Azeequeen:
What if a picture was taken?'The president's son new bride found in the arms of another man on her wedding day'
I pray nothing happens sha
A corner.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
ROBIDON:
this story just dey make my eyes twerk..... but why lizzy no come the wedding .....observing
lol how does eyes tweak again?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
skillful01:
. I'm here to stay with this thread,no mod can stop me this year.

hormobolanle is still enjoying herself.
lol thanks honey. Team virgin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
olatex25:
Wow... Wow... Wow...
I often said dis, wen i got overwhelmed by sth great. Dat i cnt figured out d ryt adjective 2 qualify it..
Angel kip it cuming, u wil Excel beyond imagination.. More grace..

In btw dnt let it be anoda decade b4 u update oo..
lol thanks honey.
I don drop update o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Girls plenty 4 here nah... Oya Choose onegringrin
(1) Cerewo
(2) Oly23
(3) Rachealfst
(4) Berrybabyb
(5) Uniqueogo
(6) Chumzypinky
(7) Azeequeen

Had it been girlharley waz here, i'll av konnect u guys 2geda.
iffahear ehn??!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
oluwaseun15:
That was awesome,so happy for nancy,nice one dear
thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Shakyroh320:
angel,why now,what is wronging(in jennifer's voice)
babe nothing o. How is you?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Shakyroh what's up? hw iz u?? where u dey? .. itz bin a while tho

angelinastto have missd yhu gan ni o

Gud tew av u back..

On behalf of our beautiful author of diz gr8 story: WELCOME BACK!!!
thanks honey. She knows i missed her gidigan
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Orlolahdey(f): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice update... waiting jejely for d next
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Erudite202:
I heard you mention "POPE" does it mean they were wedded by the pope?
hmmmmmm.
that was a mistake honey. Have rectified. Thanks
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
DTOBS:

Hehehehehee....
Just like that?

Let's see how it's goes? I will think about it when I get back from UK...
lol you putting me on probation again?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
DTOBS:
Ask Angelinastto if she is ready? Lol

Angel, shey d story iyaf finish en.. .?
i will reply when i return from dubai. No oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Ok na.. no problemo
o gbo angelinastto Are u ready tew take DTOBS as ur husband, 4 beta 4 worst, 4 autumn 4 summer, during rainy season or dry season Dgringrin

cerewo where iz d HOLY ring??
lol wait lemme chop this chicken yungtemy got me finish
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Waiting... Thanks in anticipation.
thanks for been here honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lankyannie:
i no knw oshogbo na only china wey i sabi.plz bear it in mind say na me and u waka kum ooo.
lol.... EFCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lankyannie:
Angel i hope dz story is nt thinking of finishing cus am loving it more nd more.ma nancy ma bae(love dz gal scarra).
More grace to u angel.
we still have a long way to go o.
Thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eronsammy:
No be my fault oo.Na migration cause am..
hmmm............. Okay
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
cerowo:
Ring don finish 4 market o
haaa... Million dollars ring
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
angelinastto haff join bad gang. i'll tell my mummy that u want to corrupt my pure and young mind.

"lets make the cutest baby in the world".same words i must use for my wife.
i love this episode,thumbs up but don't spoil me.

T34M V1RG1N

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
cerowo:
not again olatex25 i wil advice u stick with azeequeen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.