Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/see-what-angry-wife-did-to-her-husband.htm - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/see-what-angry-wife-did-to-her-husband.htm (506 Views)

Shocking Look At What Obama Wife Did To G.bush Can PMB Wife Aisha Do This To GEJ / Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/see-what-angry-wife-did-to-her-husband.htm by djfanes(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
A 24-year-old soldier identified as Paddington Mkototsi, who is alleged to have accommodated his 32-year-old married lover, Nyasha Madziro, at his matrimonial bedroom while his wife, Polite Cheura was on night duty, is currently nursing scalding injuries after he was allegedly caught red-handed bedding the married woman.

According to a shocking report by H-Metro, all hell broke loose after the two love birds were caught by the wife of the soldier following a tip off. She boiled water at their neighbour’s house, sneaked into the bedroom doused the hot water on her husband.

Speaking to a correspondent, the woman confirmed scalding her husband with hot water saying she had been tipped that her husband had been accommodating his married lover whenever she was at work.

The angry wife, Polite Cheura “My husband is the one who takes over my shift so he took advantage of that to accommodate Nyasha in my matrimonial bedroom. Nyasha is an agent of a law firm and she hooked up with my husband after she convinced him to join a legal policy.

“I was not informed of the policy and the two started seeing each other behind my back to the extent of having $ex in my bedroom.

“I wanted to scald him on his private parts and face and see if Nyasha was going to continue loving him; he is my husband who broke my V!rg!n!ty and we have a child together so I cannot let him be seduced by lustful married women like Nyasha.

However, the married lover to the soldier, Nyasha denied the allegations saying Paddington was only her client not a lover.

“I am married with two kids and I am expecting a third child and this issue has caused me headache that I am afraid this will reach my husband’s attention.

“I am aware that Paddington was scalded with hot water but this did not happen in Dzivaresekwa where they live.

“It happened in Kwekwe where they had visited Polite’s aunt for counselling over my issue but honestly speaking I never fell in love with Paddington; he is my client only.

“Paddington had issues with his wife and they are using me as their fighting ground because of my contact number she discovered in his mobile phone,” said Nyasha.

Paddington revealed his wounds to correspondent, on his back and neck saying Polite wanted to scald his privates and face over Nyasha.

“I was not in love with Nyasha but my wife got her contact number and this became a big issue that we had to visit her aunt for counselling.

“The message I sent to Nyasha read; ‘Imbomira kusenda message mukadzi wangu aripo’ after seeing this message she saved Nyasha’s contact number.

“It was during counselling when she became violent, slapped me and poured boiling water on me.

“Our misunderstanding with my wife started after I confronted her over seeing one of our bosses behind my back,” said Paddington.

“Nyasha ran out and I took her P@nties, akaenda kumba kwavo asina bhurugwa. I took the matter to Nyasha’s bosses and Paddington collected his belongings and left the house. Maybe he is planning to snatch Nyasha from her husband,” said Polite, the angry wife.

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/10/see-what-angry-wife-did-to-her-husband.html

(1) (Reply)

China Overtakes US As The World Largest Economy For The First Time Since 1872 / - / Zimbabwe Paid China For Military Uniforms With Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.