Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR (9356 Views)

Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Armaggedon: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Is there an Emir in Ilorin?
are you a Nigerian?
ilorin is a full fledged fulani emirate with an emir loyal to sokoto. Infact fulanis even claim they were the first to establish authority in the town.

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
orimsamsam:
am just fucking tired of u Igbos distorting fact to suite ur selfish argument. The present governor of Kwara state is from ifelodun. Guess ifelodun is an Igbo name

Shatap.

The paramount traditional ruler in Kwara is the Fulani Emir that then makes Kwara a protectorate of the Sokoto Caliphate and thus part of the Sarduna's north.

Even Jos, Taraba and Benue and Kogi have not been reduced to a vassal state of Sokoto unlike ilorin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Armaggedon:
are you a Nigerian?
ilorin is a full fledged fulani emirate with an emir loyal to sokoto. Infact fulanis even claim they were the first to establish authority in the town.

I read where a particular northern spokesman claimed that before Alimi appeared in Afonja's Ilorin there was no established leadership that they (Fulanis) where the civilising and administrative force that gave rise to Ilorin Emirate.

Lol.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by orimsamsam(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Shatap.

The paramount traditional ruler in Kwara is the Fulani Emir that then makes Kwara a protectorate of the Sokoto Caliphate and thus part of the Sarduna's north.

Even Jos, Taraba and Benue and Kogi have not been reduced to a vassal state of Sokoto unlike ilorin.

pls don't speak with a leaking mouth. Only Ilorin happen to have be the Yoruba in Kwara that has an emir has its King. Or are u telling me offa also has an emir has its King. Pls just talk about things u knw. As far as am concern Kwara state is a yoruba State.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by AirFireEarthH20: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Armaggedon:
are you a Nigerian?

The poster i mentioned before you answered that question said Afonja was a war general not a traitor, agreed. So if actually there is an Emir in Ilorin, what will now be the right description of Afonja?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by waice6571: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
CSTR2:
Stories that touch the heart. Nobody cares.
Stop trying to instigate hate, you children of hate. Hausa-Fulani don't hate us. Tinubu is not the Yoruba race.
We are one naigeria. Sai buhari. #sarcasm.

Bull.......shittttt.

Yoruba Ronu ooooo.

They are using you against yourself.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Armaggedon: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

I read where a particular northern spokesman claimed that before Alimi appeared in Afonja's Ilorin there was no established leadership that they (Fulanis) where the civilising and administrative force that gave rise to Ilorin Emirate.

Lol.
they are somehow correct. The yorubas have no basis for claiming ilorin except it was a former military outpost of oyo empire not a town with natives and rulers.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
orimsamsam:
pls don't speak with a leaking mount. Only Ilorin happen to have be the Yoruba in Kwara that has an emir has its King. Or are u telling me offa also has an emir has its King. Pls just talk about things u knw. As far as am concern Kwara state is a yoruba State.

As kwara is concerned the number one first class traditional ruler who gets to take 5% of all local govt allocations is the Emir.

if Buhari is to visit kwara he won't meet with your afonja baales but with the fulani Emir lording over all of Kwara.

After Kano Amir, I believe ilorin Emirate is the largest in terms of land mass.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Armaggedon:
they are somehow correct. The yorubas have no basis for claiming ilorin except it was a former military outpost of oyo empire not a town with natives and rulers.

So Ilorin was never part of old oyo empire?

You guys want to hide your loss to fulanis.

Lolz

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by orimsamsam(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

As kwara is concerned the number one first class traditional ruler who gets to take 5% of all local govt allocations is the Emir.

if Buhari is to visit kwara he won't meet with your afonja baales but with the fulani Emir lording over all of Kwara.

After Kano Amir, I believe ilorin Emirate is the largest in terms of land mass.
well u can believe anything dat gives u joy. All I knw is dat Kwara is a Yoruba state.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Trut(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
You guys are highly BRUTAL on Afonjas these days, please take it easy with them before they will commit suicide cheesy grin

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
orimsamsam:
well u can believe anything dat gives u joy. All I knw is dat Kwara is a Yoruba state.

Which Yoruba State?

Has kwara politics ever followed that of mainstream SW politics?

Is kwara considered to be part of SW region?

Is kwara as a whole homogeneously yoruba? Are there not Nupes, Fulani Gambaris, Hausa and what not in Kwara?

Apart from the Amir of ilorin who happens to be selected strictly from the Fulani dynasty of Uthman Don Fodio and his appointment declared from far away Sokoto by the Sultan, which other traditional stool is above him? You guys don't even have a say in who rules you.

Don't make fulani hear you call kwara a yoruba State because it isn't in any way or form one.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Trut:
You guys are highly BRUTAL on Afonjas these days, please take it easy with them before they will commit suicide cheesy grin

This is the only way to deal with Useful Idi0ts like the Afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by chibuzorAbia: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
What happened to the "political sophistication" of the yorubas? The "naive political " stance of the SS and SE seem to have paid off better. grin grin grin

Please explain.

I need to torment my Yoloba friends.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by maslong(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Trut:

who cares
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Biafman: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Daniel1990:
If this article was truely written by Bayo Oluwasanmi, I'm completely disappointed with his dual personality; for the bad names he is giving other public intellectuals of Yoruba stock. I'm not a fan of men who can't stand on what they believed. He and Pius Adesalmi, Sonala Olumhense were in forefront; the forerunner of this mess we are in today. Nothing they didn't write nor say about Goodluck, they blurred the gap between politics and private life for their personal amusement and the applause they got from Buhari e-warriors. Their attacks were strictly on his personality rather than issue at hands. They defeated Goodluck before the election. They were the dissidents voices of that era_they attacked people like Femi Aribisala, Fani Kayode, Okey Ndibe, Chido Onumah, Reuben Abati who tried to see ahead of time with their mild criticism. The ascension of Buhari sent them to cocoon_the jolly-go-round topic died down, they ceased from writing political opinion, even when the populations they claimed to represent are dying of hunger and suffering, they point their guns to the bush!

I can't just believe it that this guy become a tongue twister in less than two years? I can't just believe it!

It is a Yoruba thing, and it is in their blood.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 11, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Story, so because your god Tinubu has lost out from the centre you SW now know you need true Federalism or pull out of Nigeria abi?

If another tribe say they want to pull out of Nigeria you guys wld abuse them.

See, I am from the Niger Delta and nobody is going anywhere because of SW, we are staying together. In fact we SE/SS must vote in a Northerner come 2019. Una never chin chon

Ys bcuz that was part of the plan they had while forming the alliance and thought of executing once the game starts. Agred things are not working to the actual thought and plans . I will keep saying this,there was never a time an oath was taken btwn the southern tribes of Nigeria ,so nothing like betrayal . Its a game and its called politics .Every tribes in Nigeria have doiffernt agendas differ from others .The Yoruba agenda have always been restructuring ,which the Northrn elders are well aware its still a living idea amongst the Yoruba elites(The Yorubas that have ethnic interest ),so they will do everything to stop such individual nursing such idea ,who ve that as a dream.Unfortunately Tinubu belongs to such group.

The North ve the existing advantage to resist any bill from the south(restructuring,fiscal federalism,resource control,derivations,referendum ,issue of special status and whatever )bcuz of the structure handed over by the Britishn which favours the North . We are all into it(The whole south),as long as we are still part of this entity.

The funny side of it is that once the Yoruba disagrees with the North,the East will grab the chance and they see us all asweak and not principled being.

The Yoruba are the best from the South bcuz of their ability to form a formidable regional party over the years,that has stood the ground to oppose the Northerners(Yakassai's confession). I expect other tribes or regions in the South to form a strong party base on their ethnic ideology or region agenda and make sure all their representatives at the centre are members of their regional party ,by doing so ,this will be an awaken tonic for the minorities in the North to stand up to the challenge by having a regional,ethnic or zonal party.

May God equip us with havenly strength to conquer or common enemy.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by naijaking1: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

Igbo history always give that "WTF?" feeling due to the cannibalism and primitiveness. But that hasn't stopped me from reading it. And it's also the reason why I decided to start fvcking tons of Igbo women cos white slave merchants back then love rap.ing Igbo women. And it's only right that I ascertain for myself what these white bastards saw in Igbo women's pums. Now I know why. grin

Yes oh. The Igbo woman's pum is attractive, because she learned to wash the thing clean unlike the Yoruba woman's pum that generally don't see water and soap for weeks and months.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by proeast(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Na now una dey wake up Well goodmorning and goodluck to you guys!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by blackfase(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Imagine sahara reporters nor get liver, they pulled off the page. What could be responsible for that?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by CharleyCharley: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Wonderful thread. I particularly like the replies you guys are giving these afonjas grin

Please continue

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2016
blackfase:
Imagine sahara reporters nor get liver, they pulled off the page. What could be responsible for that?

The article only exposed the author and yorubas to ridicule as can be seen in this thread .

Yeye people who are more interested in their tarnished image than anything else.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Shym3xx: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2016
naijaking1:

Yes oh. The Igbo woman's pum is attractive, because she learned to wash the thing clean unlike the Yoruba woman's pum that generally don't see water and soap for weeks and months.

Loool. You must like the type of pums you described to be able to give details. Too bad I don't really check for Yoruba chics like that, though I have one right now that's like the only chic I've liked a lot in a long time. And she's one of the best Chics ever.

Sorry, I can't relate. Find yourself better Yoruba biitches. I'm sure they're out there lool.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. You must like the type of pums you described to be able to give details. Too bad I don't really check for Yoruba chics like that, though I have one right now that's like the only chic I've liked a lot in a long time. And she's one of the best Chics ever.

Sorry, I can't relate. Find yourself better Yoruba biitches. I'm sure they're out there lool.

Virgin w@nker at 30

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Shym3xx: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Virgin w@nker at 30

Lool. You know what? You're right. I sure w@nked in loads of Igbo pums, with the aid of their pum juice. And I probably w@nked in ya sis as well. You like that? Loool.

Oh shyte, I was 40 a few months ago. Now I'm 30. And I should 20 by Jan. 2017. I like that lol. Fountain of youth like Nasty Nas lol.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by IkennaNweke(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2016
dealslip:
Honestly, the only solution to peace and progress in Nigeria is that every man goes his separate ways. Yakassai has accused the Yoruba's that they hate the Hausa - Fulani or they are envious, we admit and accept Tanko Yakassai's accusation. So that we wont be jealous and hate filled anymore, let us all embrace restructuring, since every one seems to have a common idealogy the Hauas - Fulani's ideology is born to rule and ours as Oduduwans is restructuring. One thing is sure - Yoruba's need restructuring and the Igbos want a separation. This is saying the same thing in different ways, let every man bear his father's name.We dash the Hausa - Fulani all their 'rich' resources. We don't want to share in their resources and oil anymore. All we want is to be by ourselves because we have nothing in common with them. Thaink You

But you call Igbos Ipods, and insult them for wanting Biafra. Afonjas are really funny. I knew the north will use and dump you guys.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by IkennaNweke(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Let every Igbo man ignore all these Afonjas. They have been used and dumped, that is why they are talking of restructuring. They insulted the Igbos with names like Ipods, Biafrauds, etc for saying Nigeria should be negotiated, insulted the Niger deltas for saying Buhari should be fair to all Nigerians, and helped to remove the only South South president. They thought they found new friends in the Hausa/Fulanis, but now they are crying. Let them weep, nobody should comfort them, and nobody is willing to work with them. What is the Kaduna mafia did not demystify Tinubu, would they have been saying all these things?
They Igbo man is not a loser, he saw it coming, and stood by GEJ. Afonjas are not reliable at all, history teaches me that.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by APCLyingBastard: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool. You know what? You're right. I sure w@nked in loads of Igbo pums, with the aid of their pum juice. And I probably w@nked in ya sis as well. You like that? Loool.

Oh shyte, I was 40 a few months ago. Now I'm 30. And I should 20 by Jan. 2017. I like that lol. Fountain of youth like Nasty Nas lol.

Sir shyte mess of the subway crew put down the pipe and stop depending on the dole from your section 8 govt subsidised flat.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Shym3xx: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Sir shyte mess of the subway crew put down the pipe and stop depending on the dole from your section 8 govt subsidised flat.

Lol. The fact that you think Section 8 and Subway are in the UK show you're a village rat lol. It's somewhat reminiscent of the last time I went to naij and how everyone thought I came from the US, when the accent is clearly different and I kept telling them that I'm from London lol. Some even thought London is in the US.

I don't know who gave ignorant and illiterate village plebs like yourself Internet access - especially if you can't differentiate between US and UK at ya age loool.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by blackfase(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2016
I assume your Yoruba. Our people or rather a lot of Yorubas are so myopic both in vision and reasoning concerning this project Nigeria. A lot has been said about the crass tendencies of these people from up north, history is there to vindicate and its happening again right before our eyes. A lot of honest mistakes has been made in the past but any other, henceforth will likely be irredeemable. Time to permanently wise up is now.

dealslip:
Honestly, the only solution to peace and progress in Nigeria is that every man goes his separate ways. Yakassai has accused the Yoruba's that they hate the Hausa - Fulani or they are envious, we admit and accept Tanko Yakassai's accusation. So that we wont be jealous and hate filled anymore, let us all embrace restructuring, since every one seems to have a common idealogy the Hauas - Fulani's ideology is born to rule and ours as Oduduwans is restructuring. One thing is sure - Yoruba's need restructuring and the Igbos want a separation. This is saying the same thing in different ways, let every man bear his father's name.We dash the Hausa - Fulani all their 'rich' resources. We don't want to share in their resources and oil anymore. All we want is to be by ourselves because we have nothing in common with them. Thaink You

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by dealslip(f): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2016
blackfase:
I assume your Yoruba. Our people or rather a lot of Yorubas are so myopic both in vision and reasoning concerning this project Nigeria. A lot has been said about the crass tendencies of these people from up north, history is there to vindicate and its happening again right before our eyes. A lot of honest mistakes has been made in the past but any other, henceforth will likely be irredeemable. Time to permanently wise up is now.

You are very correct. As a matter of urgency we need to stand as one now more than ever before. It is true any other mistake will irredeemable. Odua a gbee was o

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by dealslip(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2016
blackfase:

You are very correct. As a matter of urgency we need to stand as one now more than ever before. It is true any other mistake will irredeemable. Odua a gbee was o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims / AGF’s lack of consent stalls Diezani’s extradition by EFCC –Investigation / APC Splits Into Three Factions In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.