Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Meet The Intending Nigeria Couple With Romantic Luck Number 21.21.21 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The Intending Nigeria Couple With Romantic Luck Number 21.21.21 (496 Views)

Chinese Man's Brand New BMW Mistakenly Got Burnt By GOOD LUCK Incense Sticks / Meet The Intending Nigeria Couple With Romantic Luck Number 21.21.21 / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Intending Nigeria Couple With Romantic Luck Number 21.21.21 by ogoUMS: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Meet this romantic couple who will be getting married on 21st of October, 2016 at an Exclusive beach location on the Island.... (my own dictionary definition of 'melancoliciouslica' is romance made-in-heaven that will produce 4 dozen children...GBAM!)

This Couple's love story is going viral online!

Bella Naija is talking about them
Linda Ikeji is giving them Exclusives
Even California Premier Exclusive Wine Company, Carlo Rossi is supporting the upcoming wedding....yes, WOOOOW!

The icing on the cake is their emotional-laden wedding website www.ojlovesandra.com that was crafted by your favourite Web Development Company, ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS (www.ultramediasolution.com)

SANDRA and OJ’s love is a tale of Fire & Ice, contrasting images that complement each other.

Here’s their True Love Story (as told by delectable bride):

“We met on a special day 21st October 2012 which was my birthday, I had a party that day at my house and OJ attended with one of his friend. We were introduced and we became best of friends, on the 21st October 2015 another special birthday, “HE PROPOSED” and here I am getting married to my best friend on another gracious birthday of mine”. (21st October 2016).

So 21.21.21 is our lucky number; and the beautiful thing is my love found me at home"

Visit their website www.ojlovesandra.com to know more about them

(1) (Reply)

The 18th Abuja International Motor Fair / Searching For OE Windshields / 14 Custom Alloy Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.