Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How to break up without cursing too much damage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to break up without cursing too much damage. (6497 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How To Reject A Guy Nicely Without Hurting Him / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to break up without cursing too much damage. by lanicky(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
When you start a new relationship, you can't do without your bf or GF. You can't stop thinking about the other person, and it feels amazing to know that he or she feels the same way.

Then something goes wrong

There are different reasons why people break up. Wants and needs change. You might get to know that your dream, passion, interest and feelings differs from that of the other person.

NOTE: Change is constant... Nothing remains forever.

Perhaps, you guys don't agree on same topics.. Your idea may be different from hishis. You may realise you don't love him/her enough...
You may have developed feelings for someone else, or feel you're not ready for a serious relationship. So, you're considering break up.

Be careful how you break up with your bf/GF... Because break up hurts (those of us who have been through one knows how painful it can be) wink

Before you break up, here are some things you must do. Things you should put into consideration.

1) Think about why you want to break up
Confusion is not allowed. Think things through first. Be sure of what you want and why you want it.
Although, your bf/GF might be hurt by your decision, it's okay to do what's best for you.

2)Confide in someone you trust

Try to talk through your feelings, seek advice from an experienced and mature person.

3) Put into consideration the other person's reaction. Choose your wordd wisely

Be careful with your words. Don't rush words or be in a haste to talk things through.

Note: he/she might be sad, surprised, hurt or relieved. Be ready to deal with any kind of reaction.

4) Do not be brutal with words, actions

Be honest.. Tell the other person why you need to move on with your life. Like what attracted you at first, and the reason behind your sudden change of mind

5) Do not break up over the phone...
You've seen much of each other.. So why should you act like a stranger all of a sudden.
Although, breaking up through calls and text may seem easy, but it's immaturity at its peak and it shouldn't be an option.

6) Do not say aweful things about him/her: Speak about him/her with respect. Your ex could become a friend, business partner or you might even rekindle a romance someday.

7) find a good time and place to talk..
Break ups are more than just planning what to say. You should also consider how you will say it, and also Listen to what the other person has to say.

And lastly.....

cool Do not alienate yourself from him/her. Bad today, may be good tomorrow.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by lanicky(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
cool..... Be firm , but soft

Watch what You say
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nonsense i think say people say na brain she take win, wetin come be this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
Nonsense i think say people say na brain she take win, wetin come be this nonsense
undecided Jude stop this angry
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by RoyalBlak007: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just get cracked up cheesy when I see O.P's mentioning moderators on their threads

What do you derive when ur thread makes FP

Okay let's take "Joy" for instance....you get happy...then what next after that? undecided

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

#WakeUp

3 Likes

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
There is no way it won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Laveda(f): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Uhmm

Nice one lanicky..

Talking of breaking up without the other person getting hurt, that's almost impossible, I mean you both shared something, affection and all, the thought losing him/her to another person...c'mon embarassed

Thing is, you only get over it after lil time, but be sure not to breakup with fights.wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
lanicky where have you been! cheesy
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
flawed! undecided #poominism

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Breaking up shouldn't be an option...

It has to be done right, even if it takes you years to find that special person!
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I just get cracked up cheesy when I see O.P's mentioning moderators on their threads

Okay let's take "Joy" for instance....you get happy...then what next after that? undecided

#WakeUp
very authentic question
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by jake2much(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
dat sad cos most u girls say one tin and do anode
most girl dey leave without warning make u face pain and tears. u are a liar
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Jude stop this angry
angry
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
angry
angry I'm serious!
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:

angry I'm serious!
sorry I don't know you ooooo
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wao

This is interestinggrin

Nice one lanicky smiley

Ipain come and see ooo tongue

2 Likes

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op thanks for the enlightenment, i was even thinking on how am going to breakup with my current bae.

With these your tips, i'm good to gocheesy
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Laveda(f): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
sorry I don't know you ooooo
angry Okay
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:

angry Okay
yes angry
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by RoyalBlak007: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
very authentic question

no harm intended...but
i see no reason why..i guess its cos it seems fallible to me...I might be wrong though

1 Like

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by menxer: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Most people can't understand breaking up and still being friends with someone you were once sexually involved with, it takes a great deal of maturity.

It's one of the hardest things to pull off in a relationship.
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

no harm intended...but
i see no reason why..i guess its cos it seems fallible to me...I might be wrong though

according to Bbmpin na poominism

2 Likes

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Young03(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
llaveda...u n llanicky na amadioha go judge una
after tricking me to vote for her, she won..not even thank u from me

nsogbu adighi...anyi ga aru na mgbago

2 Likes

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by dharay99: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
break up without hurting one another? then
u both wernt truly in love in the first place...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Boss yorubademon I see you viewing , wetin you think na
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by senibo1: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
seen
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
dharay99:
break up without hurting one another? then
u both wernt truly in love in the first place...
cheesy no mind am
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by YorubaDemon(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
Boss yorubademon I see you viewing , wetin you think na
it's rubbish, only kids use this method to end relationships. I am a yorubademon and I declare the thread invalid
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by ishiamu(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laveda:
Uhmm

Nice one lanicky..

Talking of breaking up without the other person getting hurt, that's almost impossible, I mean you both shared something, affection and all, the thought losing him/her to another person...c'mon embarassed

Thing is, you only get over it after lil. some time, but be sure not to break-up with fights.wink

Fixed
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by Laveda(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
ishiamu:

Fixed

cheesy
Re: How to break up without cursing too much damage. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
shocked
RoyalBlak007:

#WakeUp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl / Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.