Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing (2888 Views)

Do Not Underestimate The Effects Of Religion Indoctrination And Brainwashing / Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money / Bishop Emma Isong Compares Pastors With Footballers: See Brainwashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by hopefulLandlord: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
I wont give you any random example. What I think you need is an example from the popular atheist Richard Dawkin indoctrinating his daughter

you posted that link thinking no one would read it, unfortunately for you, we did

can you show us the "indoctrination" in that link of yours?
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by EyeHateGod: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you posted that link thinking no one would read it, unfortunately for you, we did

I opened The Link And It was talking About A Letter And The Daughter Was 10years Or So Meaning No Indoctrination. If Not Why Should He Write A Letter? I see The Christians Eager To Like The Post Winner01 Is Fighting For Jesus It doesn't Mean If He Has To Lie Or Not That's What Muslim Call Al Taqeyah
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I opened The Link And It was talking About A Letter And The Daughter Was 10years Or So Meaning No Indoctrination. If Not Why Should He Write A Letter? I see The Christians Eager To Like The Post Winner01 Is Fighting For Jesus It doesn't Mean If He Has To Lie Or Not That's What Muslim Call Al Taqeyah

the hilarious part was his using url code to put the "indoctrinating his daughter" believing we'll just take it at face value

I don't usually visit links but this one piqued my interest because its Dawkins only to see that its one of Winner01's deceptive style

we are used to it anyways
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by EyeHateGod: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the hilarious part was his using url code to put the "indoctrinating his daughter" believing we'll just take it at face value

I don't usually visit links but this one piqued my interest because its Dawkins only to see that its one of Winner01's deceptive style

grin After Hours of Google Search
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Smallville10 I see You Becoming An Imam For Allah... Allah Will Use You For His Work Probably Jihad In The Future.. Ameen
i already belong to GOD. Where do u belong
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by winner01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

hopefulLandlord:

EyeHateGod:

What Has Age Got to Do With That? Do u Even Know What Indoctrination Is?
EyeHateGod:

So U Don't Know The Meaning Of Indoctrination? Did u Even Read The Link You Posted?
Did you read the letter or are you both willingly daft undecided

1 Like

Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by hopefulLandlord: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:

yeah, we are daft

now prove it by showing us the "indoctrination" we were too daft to see, thank you

1 Like

Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by EyeHateGod: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
How does the letter imply indoctrination?... Do u know what indoctrination is?
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by EyeHateGod: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Smallville10:
i already belong to GOD. Where do u belong
Oh sorry I don't do Imaginary Being I belong to Reality And besides u Just A Hypocrite
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by winner01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

How does the letter imply indoctrination?... Do u know what indoctrination is?
hopefulLandlord:

yeah, we are daft
now prove it by showing us the "indoctrination" we were too daft to see, thank you
I aint gonna educate you. No,not hate mongers. Call one of your brothers who you look up to to read the letter and disassociate it from indoctrination to you.
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by hopefulLandlord: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
I aint gonna educate you. No,not hate mongers. Call one of your brothers who you look up to to read the letter and disassociate it from indoctrination to you.

in other words, you have NO indoctrination you can point out

Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by EyeHateGod: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
Show us na! Or u can't It's No news That U are A Big lie u should keep lying for Jesus It's Good
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by udatso: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sometimes it's best to Just read and keep quiet than say Or do something disgraceful.
That said, eyehategod it is true there is indoctrination in almost all religions (if not all). We might disagree in the process but it's present. However, adults at the end of the day make their decisions. Many atheists here were once Christians same way some Christians here are ex-Muslims or Muslims once ex-Christians. Indoctrination or not people (adults) will always make their choicE.
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by EyeHateGod: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
udatso:
Many atheists here were once Christians same way some Christians here are ex-Muslims or Muslims once ex-Christians. Indoctrination or not people (adults) will always make their choicE.
How do u think someone breaks out from indoctrination ??
Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by otemanuduno: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Smallville10:
Eyehategod... I see u becoming an apostle for our LORD JESUS.. U had enough time to prepare something like and present it to us... God will use you for his works in d nearest future. In Jesus name.
The bolded is a tactic the Op didn't mention. It's called the EMOTIONAL TRIGGER. it doesn't work on everyone. Works only on small minds. You'll need to see how in my dreams almost everyday I see myself in church being persuaded to return to the cage called Christianity. I just laugh off the dreams each time I wake up cos I'm aware of the tactics of yahweh(Satan), having seen and understood the way the universe operates.

Can't imagine myself ending up with the group of souls like Yahweh(Satan), Esias(Isaiah the prophet of doom and lies) Elias(Elijah the murderer), Kumuyi(the pretender), The popes, Constantine(the murderer), Eusebius(the greatest liar ever) etc. and then missing being forever with the group of souls like Atum(god of Civilization), Baruch Spinozas, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein(the great brain-user) and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing by hopefulLandlord: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

The bolded is a tactic the Op didn't mention. It's called the EMOTIONAL TRIGGER. it doesn't work on everyone. Works only on small minds. You'll need to see how in my dreams almost everyday I see myself in church being persuaded to return to the cage called Christianity. I just laugh off the dreams each time I wake up cos I'm aware of the tactics of yahweh(Satan), having seen and understood the way the universe operates.
Can't imagine myself ending up with the group of souls like Yahweh(Satan), Esias(Isaiah the prophet of doom and lies) Elias(Elijah the murderer), Kumuyi(the pretender), The popes, Constantine(the murderer), Eusebius(the greatest liar ever) etc. and then missing being forever with the group of souls like Atum(god of Civilization), Baruch Spinozas, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein(the great brain-user) and the likes.

Gem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit / Photo Of A Nigerian Priest With An AK-47 Rifle At Mass. (pic) / I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.