Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition (578 Views)

Exclusive Photos Of Davido And DMW Crew At 2018 Felabration / List Entertainment Welcomes Wizkid after Felabration / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Recommend His Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2016

Hello nairalanders, pls I need your Facebook likes to help me win in the #BoomFelabration competition which is organised by BoomPlayer Nigeria a subsidiary of Tecno Mobile.
I signed up for that competition because I love Fela Kuti songs and any thing that involves Fela.
So pls, I'm counting on all of you to help me win in that competition.
To like my Facebook competition post, simply click on this link:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1154703224600075&id=100001812256041

Thank you very much. I owe you all

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thank you all

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seun and Lalasticlala, pls help me. Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
I'm sorry to say this, but I must say it. I think nairaland is a "man-know-man" kinda place. Cus I can't imagine begging for likes and no one can help me here.
But if it's another person that they know (the oga at the top knows), they'll move it Frontpage and I myself will vote.
But now that I'm asking and begging, no one wants to help. It's ok oo
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2016
I'll soon ask for the thread to be deleted.
No problems. I have learnt a great lesson.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Felabration Competition by Enouwem(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2016
I know how much I have contributed to this site.
Afterall, most of my topics make Frontpage thereby driving traffic to this site.

All I'm begging for is for the admins to move this thread to the frontpage.
Do it for me and I'll delete the last 3 posts (including this one)
Seun and Lalasticlala pls do this for me. Thank you

Nairaland is all I've got

(1) (Reply)

Setup An Online Radio Station / [music] Download Rapture By OLADIPS / [FRESH MUSIC]: Dapearl- Ibile Prod By Azegin Mix By Unbeaten @brainy_ent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.