Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog (6877 Views)

Considerable Factors To Ensure Before Launching Your Website / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / 9 Things To Consider Before Launching Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2016
mokoshalb:

Yes you are right, the best part is how to practice it..

About the EMD, yea, what you wrote is perfectly right, but, EMD is used mostly by business corporations who offer same services to get customers, but for a blogger its a bit difficult, because the site you want to copy might have a very strong SEO, DA, PR as you said..
Assume a newbie wants to emulate nairaland and he bought a domain nairalandtech, naira-land, naira-lab and so on.. It will be hard for this blog to get traffic from search engine because google now frown against it and it will be a bit difficult for it to identify it..
For example you tell me ur name is northmall, I have known u for years, then this morning someone bug into me and when I asked his name he tells me southmall, there is no way I Won't think of u first, you get..? That's how the search engine also sees it.. Unless the person prooves to me he isn't you, if not I will ignore him..

Now you're talking, well said. Like I said, category killer EMD makes the job easier. Trying to rank NairalandTech when there's an already established Nairaland (category killer) domain will be very difficult unless you have a fat budget to spend on SEO and paid ads.
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2016
The last point is superb
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by babatee126(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Does this blog https://9jaboizgist..com worth buying domain for? I need your experience
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by adeoba2008(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2016
From the domain name of the author, can someone tell me what the domain name is about ? This person is not qualified to lecture us on blogging.
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by mokoshalb(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
adeoba2008:
From the domain name of the author, can someone tell me what the domain name is about ? This person is not qualified to lecture us on blogging.
You think so..?
am cool with it... cool
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Diiverexii(f): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2016
just coming up with my blog
diiverexii. I ff d above point wella
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Talk2Bella(f): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Talk2bella

thanks smiley I think i'm on point so far

what do you think?
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Talk2Bella:

thanks smiley I think i'm on point so far

what do you think?
lol how do u even get paid sef? Is all this blogging shii for free?
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Talk2Bella(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
lol how do u even get paid sef? Is all this blogging shii for free?

Mine is driven by passion

Getting paid isn't the goal for now smiley
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by dollarprincess(f): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
great one but sometimes people do ask why should I start blogging but I think I gat your answer here check it out here Why Blog? Benefits of Blogging www.getontopc.com/2016/10/why-blog-benefits-of-blogging.html?m=1
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Mine is driven by passion

Getting paid isn't the goal for now smiley
kiss
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good topic
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by gidimasters(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Olulinks:

Na una dey scam people with fake celebrity pics. I don dey find you. You don't enter an today.

Bro, your father and I repeat am your father....

Its better you ask before you pour out nonsense....

Creating a page with a celebrity name is for traffic

Also if I dey use am scam people, why will I sell the page then so far it's getting me some cash...

Its better you pray to God for a long lasting brain and not this mumu brain you have
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by fineyemi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
gidimasters:

Also if I dey use am scam people, why will I sell the page then so far it's getting me some cash...

Its better you pray to God for a long lasting brain and not this mumu brain you have
ABEG OOO Gidimaster is not a scammer.
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by franciscafrosh: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hey guys check out this blog let me get feedbacks on what you think about it. http://raphenzo..com
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by shinbat4luv: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2016
have you launched your blog and still thinks on how to build traffic, earn money with it and still needs tutorials that will help you build your blog to peak? Do visit www.eaglegist.com
Re: 8 Things To Consider Before Launching Your New Blog by Olulinks(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2016
gidimasters:

Lols. You reaction just vindicated me. I'm right after all. grin
gidimasters:

Lols. You reaction just vindicated me. I'm right after all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / How To Start A Web Hosting/Development Company / How Do I Add A Line Break To My Pdf In Fpdf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.