Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56446 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2016
I'm left with no one here, I'm pregnant and very sick and doesn't have any support here, the man dat gave me pregnant is vry wicked, I ve a toddler with me, I came from South Africa with my new born baby because the father is irresponsible and abusive, since I came to Nigeria, my mum pushed me into many trouble, fight me in d house, disgrace me publicly, refusing to give me and d baby food money, I wanted to work dat time, bt there is no way one can employ me with a baby and d nanny I want to keep my baby with close early and my mum is not ready to help, dis actions of her pushed me outside, I saw a man dat said he will marry me and take care of my problems, as I explained everything to him,he started taking care of my needs and my baby, giving me food money, put me in a training place, things went all good.dis man is a single father of two, he loses his wife to death, he married 4wives after, they all ran away with their babies, and me believing in God changing a man as I see him with good characters, then ive him into my life, then I discovered I'm pregnant for him, immediately he know dat I'm pregnant ,he changed, he started shouting at me in d house, belittling everything I do, treating me vry wickedly, threatening to beat me with belt, he ve sent me to my mum house uncountable times since I got pregnant for him, my mum realized I'm pregnant, I told my mum what I'm encountering with dat guy, dat i dnt want him again in my life, she said No, and started pushing me outside, she beat me to a pulp yesterday using stick all over my body in my pregnant condition, and I'm terribly sick, mum promised to get a shop for me for d past 3years, bt I just think she is playing with my feelings, I want to ve a life of my own, if I go and marry dat man, it will be like I'm signing my death warrant, I can't do dis anymore, my mum ve take action, she said I can't stay with her anymore, yesterday, she didn't give me and my baby money for food, I took d money left with me in Dis entire world to feed me and my baby yesterday, today, I dnt know my fate, I'm pregnant and very sick, I'm thinking of killing myself, becos since I got pregnant I've been facing so much storms with my mum and dis guy, pls nairalanders, help me out before I kill myself, eshanu MI nitori olorun

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2016
I've stopped going for antenatal since money for transport is nt yielding, even to eat now is a problem, I'm vry vry sick in my condition, I hope Dis pregnancy won't kill me and ive not been taking care of myself, nairalanders pls help Me out before something bad happen to me

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jeffizy(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2016
cry cry Moji, tough times don't last, tough people do.
I am not in a position to judge you, but I believe you should not have thought of making another baby with the present situation around you.
And your mum, I think was just upset with you for being a single mum.

All in all, life must go on. For the sake of your kid and the unborn blessing within you.

If any member of your family can assist you to change your environment, it will be a step in the right direction.
Ironu o da nkan kan o, so gbo?
Your light will still shine so bright only if you believe in yourself.

Blessings to you in bundles.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2016
what can I say when the poster above me has said it all
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by youngest85(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2016
gv me ur acct no let me send a token

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Sunnymatey(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Women and money. Babe u no try at all.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:
cry cry Moji, tough times don't last, tough people do.
I am not in a position to judge you, but I believe you should not have thought of making another baby with the present situation around you.
And your mum, I think was just upset with you for being a single mum.

All in all, life must go on. For the sake of your kid and the unborn blessing within you.

If any member of your family can assist you to change your environment, it will be a step in the right direction.
Ironu o da nkan kan o, so gbo?
Your light will still shine so bright only if you believe in yourself.

Blessings to you in bundles.
Amin,no family members around to help me, my life is at full stake here, I hate my life, hate myself, I'm trying suicide, maybe dat will be my option in life my mum said, if I want to poison myself, lemme go poison myself, dat she dnt want me in her life anymore, I'm doomed
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2016
youngest85:
gv me ur acct no let me send a token
thank u, God bless u, I dnt even ve an account right now, bt I will beg someone to give me his account number, may God continue to bless u
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2016

cry cry cry
Omase o
Ah!
Aye yi le gaan.

Even pregnant women who enjoy lots of pampering are seen as 'suffering' how much more the one that is beaten with stick and kicked at the slightest provocation. It is evil. Pure evil. No amount of anger should make anyone hit a pregnant mother.

May the spiritual family of the child you are carrying comfort you and bring you succor.

I wish you well my Sister. This write up has brought tears to my eyes this morning.

It is well.

cc: Jaybee3 Pickabeau1 and TeHN, please come to her aid. Please.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by etenyong(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Sorry for what you are facing. I suggest you should report the issue to his family members, maybe they will intervene and talk sense to him.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jeffizy(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
Amin,no family members around to help me, my life is at full stake here, I hate my life, hate myself, I'm trying suicide, maybe dat will be my option in life my mum said, if I want to poison myself, lemme go poison myself, dat she dnt want me in her life anymore, I'm doomed

Please MOJ, this is the best time to show you are not a robot to be pushed around. From your ex, to your mum and the man that jilted you. This is the time to channel your rejection into a positive outcome.
Don't even do it for yourself but your babies,born and unborn.
But I believe you will need financial help along the route to rediscovery.
That, I think should be the new focus.
Wa ye .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:

I take God beg you ehn.
Edakun, enough of the suicide talks.
Enough of the doom and hating yourself.
Just believe. Try to see a silver lining somewhere. It gets better.

Besides, you need a bank account.
Now that your story is out in the public.
Many of us would like to help.
If you can open one today, do so. Just believe that help is on the way.

Where do you live?
Are you Muslim or xtian?
Can you reach out to the welfare section of a good religious establishment in your neighborhood?

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

cry cry cry
Omase o
Ah!
Aye yi le gaan.

Even pregnant women who enjoy lots of pampering are seen as 'suffering' how much more the one that is beaten with stick and kicked at the slightest provocation. It is evil. Pure evil. No amount of anger should make anyone hit a pregnant mother.

May the spiritual family of the child you are carrying comfort you and bring you succor.

I wish you well my Sister. This write up has brought tears to my eyes this morning.
Ta
It is well.

cc: Jaybee3 Pickabeau1 and TeHN, please come to her aid. Please.
tanx ,may God continue to bless u

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:

Please MOJ, this is the best time to show you are not a robot to be pushed around. From your ex, to your mum and the man that jilted you. This is the time to channel your rejection into a positive outcome.
Don't even do it for yourself but your babies,born and unborn.
But I believe you will need financial help along the route to rediscovery.
That, I think should be the new focus.
Wa ye .
amin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by stnkembu(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Just following

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
thank u, God bless u, I dnt even ve an account right now, bt I will beg someone to give me his account number, may God continue to bless u

Noooooo
It has to be yours.

If the people in TeHN will take you up, it has to be personal.
This should eliminate the possibility of fraud.

Mynd44

11 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

I take God beg you ehn.
Edakun, enough of the suicide talks.
Enough of the doom and hating yourself.
Just believe. Try to see a silver lining somewhere. It gets better.

Besides, you need a bank account.
Now that your story is out in the public.
Many of us would like to help.
If you can open one today, do so. Just believe that help is on the way.i dnt ve an account number,

Where do you live?
Are you Muslim or xtian?
Can you reach out to the welfare section of a good religious establishment in your neighborhood?
i dnt have Any account number, I dnt trust anyone, even d money to open d account number is nowhere, nairalanders can come and verify d story from me, I'm weak, I think I'm dying
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by PresVA: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2016
I'm very sorry for your condition. .

However, stop blaming your mum for everything; she pushed you outside, didn't give you money for food, didn't rent a shop for you, ettttcccc ....

You had/still have your whole life in your hands .. Stop waiting for 'other people' to cater for your needs. . Take charge of your life. .

I wish you the best.

18 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
i dnt have Any account number, I dnt trust anyone, even d money to open d account number is nowhere, nairalanders can come and verify d story from me, I'm weak, I think I'm dying

Don't die o!

Death, I rebuke you!

What is your location at the moment?
Can you drop your phone number?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Noooooo
It has to be yours.

If the people in TeHN will take you up, it has to be personal.
This should eliminate the possibility of fraud.

Mynd44
okay tanx,im thinking if I can use someones account number for now, then when ive d money to open my own account, I will open it, I will go and talk to dat person dis morning, she is a trusted one
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Go and drop the toddler at Nigerian Red Cross Motherless Babies Home, it's close to Adekunle, Makoko, off Herbert Macauley road, Yaba. It costs N1,000 to open an account with most banks, I'm sure if you could find N200 recharge card to browse with for your phone, you can get one. Surprised you went to SA and came back without ever having a bank account.

Hmmmmm

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by littlewonders: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Op, while your story is pathetic. I'll also want to know few things,

Firstly, how come your account was created today with this first post.

2. You flown from south Africa to Nigeria, and you say you don't have account number. Hmmm

3. From your post, you don't have money on you, but you had data and a smart phone to post.

4. Seems you were forcing yourself to write like a toddler, which personally I'm sure you're not by abbreviating words, and inadequate expressions.

If you are a toddler and really need help, give us your real name and phone number, let's work with that.

I don fall mugu well well.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm,you said someome gave you pregnancy in South Africa and you haven't even sorted yourself out before getting pregnant again?Na wa!

Anyway,give further details about your condition and location if you are for real.

When you eventually deliver this baby,I'm interested in putting you on family planning contraception.

9 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2016
errrmmmm.....

make una cool down for Jesus. grin mymizcoli and co.

moji26 Where is the father of the pregnancy amd the father of the toddler, where's his family?

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
my location is at Obadore igando

It's far from where I am. We could've met up. Please just keep hope alive.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
errrmmmm.....

make una cool down for Jesus. grin mymizcoli and co.

moji26 Where is the father of the pregnancy amd the father of the toddler, where's his family?

Lol

Captain, I have a feeling you have had an encounter.

Thank God you are here. Let me enter watching mode.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by kaboninc(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
PresVA:
I'm very sorry for your condition. .

However, stop blaming your mum for everything; she pushed you outside, didn't give you money for food, didn't rent a shop for you, ettttcccc ....

You had/still have your whole life in your hands .. Stop waiting for 'other people' to cater for your needs. . Take charge of your life. .

I wish you the best.

Lol
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2016
littlewonders:
Op, while your story is pathetic. I'll also want to know few things,

Firstly, how come your account was created today with this first post.

2. You flown from south Africa to Nigeria, and you say you don't have account number. Hmmm

3. From your post, you don't have money on you, but you had data and a smart phone to post.

4. Seems you were forcing yourself to write like a toddler, which personally I'm sure you're not by abbreviating words, and inadequate expressions.

If you are a toddler and really need help, give us your real name and phone number, let's work with that.

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2016
… ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.