Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56527 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by littlewonders: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

It's not empty.
I was merely ditto'ing all you asserted.

Nigeria will be fine. Amen.

Thumbs up!!
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Mynd44:

I am looking. Plus people are already asking the questions I would ask.

Redundancy is poi
Onegai post=50099060:
moji26, please upload pictures from your antenatal card or something to prove you're pregnant or that you lived in SA.
ntless
okay
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2016
After what you encountered the first time, you still opened your legs and got pregnant again.

You're funny! You should've sat down to think of how you'll fend for yourself and the first baby. But no!

I hope you get all the assistance you need, and I wish you a safe delivery when that time comes.

After putting to bed, go and look for another man to "take care" of you again, you hear?

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2016
kaboninc:

You can try First Bank or GTBank. Those direct sales agent can help you. Go with a passport, a utility bill and means of identification.

i ve an international passport, I dnt ve an utility bill bt I also be passport photograph, pls nairalanders come to my aid, I'm down with nothing, I think there is one first bank in igando, they may ask for petty money for opening an account, nitori olorun, eshanu mi, have mercy on my condition and my baby, I promise to be of good use to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2016
LadyMercedes:
After what you encountered the first time, you still opened your legs and got pregnant again.

You're funny! You should've sat down to think of how you'll fend for yourself and the first baby. But no!

I hope you get all the assistance you need, and I wish you a safe delivery when that time comes.

After putting to bed, go and look for another man to "take care" of you again, you hear?
no Tanx, ive learnt my lesson
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Moji26

If you are not comfortable with putting your details out here in the open....

Do you know how to use the mail feature?

Or are you on Whatsapp?

If you are, would Jaybee3 and Mynd44 please help by contacting her and then asking all the questions/showing proof....as TeHN reps.

Just proffering a way forward ni o

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2016
ifyalways and tearoses.

angry

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2016
okay so let's stop playing here

18 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Bibitayo2: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
I'm left with no one here, I'm pregnant and very sick and doesn't have any support here, the man dat gave me pregnant is vry wicked, I ve a toddler with me, I came from South Africa with my new born baby because the father is irresponsible and abusive, since I came to Nigeria, my mum pushed me into many trouble, fight me in d house, disgrace me publicly, refusing to give me and d baby food money, I wanted to work dat time, bt there is no way one can employ me with a baby and d nanny I want to keep my baby with close early and my mum is not ready to help, dis actions of her pushed me outside, I saw a man dat said he will marry me and take care of my problems, as I explained everything to him,he started taking care of my needs and my baby, giving me food money, put me in a training place, things went all good.dis man is a single father of two, he loses his wife to death, he married 4wives after, they all ran away with their babies, and me believing in God changing a man as I see him with good characters, then ive him into my life, then I discovered I'm pregnant for him, immediately he know dat I'm pregnant ,he changed, he started shouting at me in d house, belittling everything I do, treating me vry wickedly, threatening to beat me with belt, he ve sent me to my mum house uncountable times since I got pregnant for him, my mum realized I'm pregnant, I told my mum what I'm encountering with dat guy, dat i dnt want him again in my life, she said No, and started pushing me outside, she beat me to a pulp yesterday using stick all over my body in my pregnant condition, and I'm terribly sick, mum promised to get a shop for me for d past 3years, bt I just think she is playing with my feelings, I want to ve a life of my own, if I go and marry dat man, it will be like I'm signing my death warrant, I can't do dis anymore, my mum ve take action, she said I can't stay with her anymore, yesterday, she didn't give me and my baby money for food, I took d money left with me in Dis entire world to feed me and my baby yesterday, today, I dnt know my fate, I'm pregnant and very sick, I'm thinking of killing myself, becos since I got pregnant I've been facing so much storms with my mum and dis guy, pls nairalanders, help me out before I kill myself, eshanu MI nitori olorun
Your story sounds familiar..... You were a stylist in South Africa before you came back to Nigeria,right?

But I pray God will meet you at the point of your needs.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26 or suzzy16, how is your powerbank and tablet have you fixed it yet? You were looking to hook up on NL in July, but those guys started suspecting you were a scammer yet here you are 3 months' pregnant. For a man who apparently you have been dating since that married 4 other wives.

HumbledbYGrace seems to be your friend. Also, no-one is quite sure on NL whether you're male or female. Bisi or Moji, I started screengrabbing from when you logged in on suzzy16's profile a few minues before you started posting as moji26. You've been to SA alright but no mention of that guy, you were dating someone else last year. You are very careful about putting too much info online here, but I will so call all those numbers today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=Onegai post=50099504]okay so let's stop playing here [/quoteThank u, it's frustration of my parents and little one dat want to make me do prostitution, bt thank God, I came out of it, my mum dnt give me and my baby no support dat time, dats why I opt for it, bt I quickly run out when I realized I've a baby I'm living for and I dnt want them to use me for ritual, pls dnt judge me, I've come up with 4th everything I know, I'm never a scammer
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
ifyalways and tearoses.

angry

Its about to get fierce niyen ke? Let's give op the opportunity to correct any anomaly in her story before the detectives show up.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=moji26 post=50099614][/quote]

Yeah right! So you don't have a bank account, yet have a tablet and have beem flirting all these months with NL boys?? Do you know how many of your posts I have screengrabbed?? How is your Xhosa friend, how is Bukola Ajide, when you were travelling upandan when did you suddenly become "too penniless to own a bank account"?? This is most likely your 3rd moniker. HumbledbYGrace, where are you, come identify your friend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
ifyalways and tearoses.

angry

shocked shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:

Desperate times for desperate measures and i'm approaching this from a logical standpoint so all you religious folks relax a lil

Would you consider aborting the baby?

It makes no sense for you to bring another child into the world at the moment when you can barely survive

TeHN wouldn't just dole out money unless they feel the desired/possible outcome will be sustainable.i dnt want to abort d baby, as God seems me, it's like killing an innocent child and my life may even be in danger, pls help me out people

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by kaboninc(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
i ve an international passport, I dnt ve an utility bill bt I also be passport photograph, pls nairalanders come to my aid, I'm down with nothing, I think there is one first bank in igando, they may ask for petty money for opening an account, nitori olorun, eshanu mi, have mercy on my condition and my baby, I promise to be of good use to Nigeria

Lol.

You'd need a utility bill or any means to prove your current address. Utility bill like NEPA or LAWMA or Water Bill or your Tenancy Agreement

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2016
This is getting interesting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by kaboninc(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Yeah right! So you don't have a bank account, yet have a tablet and have beem flirting all these months with NL boys?? Do you know how many of your posts I have screengrabbed?? How is your Xhosa friend, how is Bukola Ajide, when you were travelling upandan when did you suddenly become "too penniless to own a bank account"?? This is most likely your 3rd moniker. HumbledbYGrace, where are you, come identify your friend.

Lol.

E don start!

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:

i dnt want to abort d baby, as God seems me, it's like killing an innocent child and my life may even be in danger, pls help me out people

How about giving your child up for adoption?

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by kaboninc(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Its about to get fierce niyen ke? Let's give op the opportunity to correct any anomaly in her story before the detectives show up.

I no tell you?

Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Oya come and entertain us with some more tales. Not one single mention of the other guy for over 1 year yet he beat you and got you pregnant. You have been posting on NL since 2015 yet don't have bank account.

She logged into her suzzy16 profile and removed the number and then came here to post.

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Igboro to daaru o.

Onegai baby...you are sooooo cute.

I'm glad no kid might be suffering right now or no morning sickness is left unattended. Thank God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Yeah right! So you don't have a bank account, yet have a tablet and have beem flirting all these months with NL boys?? Do you know how many of your posts I have screengrabbed?? How is your Xhosa friend, how is Bukola Ajide, when you were travelling upandan when did you suddenly become "too penniless to own a bank account"??
my dear, all of them knows me, they re my friends, u can humblebygrace about me and bukola, if I ever lie, may God punish me, bt fine, when there is life, I believe there is hope, the tablet with me, it's d guy dat make me pregnant dat bought it for me
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2016
kaboninc:

I no tell you?

Good morning!

Chai!!! I think we could sue for emotional distress. If na ilu oyinbo, it is very possible.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:

How about giving your child up for adoption?

i dnt want to
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
my dear, all of them knows me, they re my friends, u can humblebygrace about me and bukola, if I ever lie, may God punish me, bt fine, when there is life, I believe there is hope, the tablet with me, it's d guy dat make me pregnant dat bought it for me

But you didn't have money to eat or do antenatal na, why are you holding onto the tablet?
If anyone is in the mood to dash money, please go ahead. As for me, I can't deal.

12 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2016
I honestly think everyone should relax about this scam busting charade

Are we going to throw her under the bus even if her stories are proven to be true just because she has a questionable past?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:
I honestly think everyone should relax about this scam busting charade

Are we going to throw her under the bus even if her stories are proven to be true just because she has a questionable past?

Check the dates of her postings. It's not her past, check the dates! Which girl gets pregnant and immediately in the first month of pregnancy, turns to prostitution when she has stuff she can exchange for money? Read thar suzzy16's posts and ask yourself if she sounds genuine or like a hustler. How come she did not have a bank account, had zero idea how to open one today, yet for the past year on NL has been chatting with foreigners and trying to make friends with people who didn't want to contact her? Does that sound logical? Does any of that past match up to the person you read about in the first post?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
i dnt want to

So what specific help do you need then since you aren't necessarily open to suggestions

Do you realise things will only get worse with an addition to your current situation?

Do you realise majority of people that might be inclined to donate don't have the luxury of what you are insisting on?

Do you realise it's insensitive to be procreating in this difficult economy?

Contact TeHN once you are realistic with your expectations

Have a good day

9 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:

So what specific help do you need then since you aren't necessarily open to suggestions

Do you realise things will only get worse with an addition to your current situation?

Do you realise majority of people that might be inclined to donate don't if have the luxury of what you are insisting on?

Do you realise it's insensitive to be procreating in this difficult economy?

Contact TeHN once you are realistic with your expectations

Have a good day
if Tehncan provide me a little money to start business, fine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.