Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends (31693 Views)

10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by collinsflex(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2016
This is a Counter Thread to 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends by Bekwarra https://www.nairaland.com/3322734/10-types-assistant-boyfriends. No be only Girls they get ABF, Guys too they get them ballkuu.

Read through and drop your view.

AGF Adviser General: These are the types Buhari should Employ as his advisers. they advice you on everything ranging from what to wear, what to eat, how to cook, how to make a girl happy, how to live life. they go even advice you self not to go out Money to your present GF so dat the babe fit leave you for them. She has parrot in her stomach, she can talk for 2 months with drinking one sachet of water. guys beware ooo, dem sabi gossips wella, if she sees you with another babe, the main chick must hear am. She will do anything to destroy your current relationship.

AGF religious Affair: Really Can't say Much About this but i will leave you with these quote "Don't bother about those girls calling your man petnames; Be careful with those who send him Bible verses, these ones plan to stay longer!".

AGF Comforter: She is Motherly in Nature, she is very matured, talks like she knows it all and she will never offend you. She has all the answer to your problems and is always there when ever you are down. She talks to you in a manner that makes your heart beat faster but behind her smiles and laughter are silent words wishing she could keep you to herself alone.
despite the hurt she face nothing having you, she keeps playing her role very well hoping that someday you can understand why she is always there for you. Bros wen u meet dis kind babe grab am with both hands because she knows you more than you know your self.

AGF Glo (Unlimited): She knows you have a GF but that does not stop her from giving you free Access to her Honeywell, she grinds you like her life depends on it. She Knows how Naughty guys are and she use that to her advantage.
NOTE: if she always insult your main Chick while the deed is being done, just know she plans to stay for long not just a sex mate.

AGF Family Duties and Affair: She is loved in your house even more than your main Chick, she is well known by all your family members including your extended family. She plays the role of a house help, she clean the whole house, wash your clothes, wash your mothers clothes. She cooks for the whole house and does everything to be loved by all in your house. Truth be told Mama Love her more than the main Chick. you better control her before Momcy help you pursue your main Chick.

AGF Food Allowance (Afternoon Food): She never allow him go hungry at noon. After Class she buys him Lacasera and gala and every other eatable snacks hust to steal his heart.She uses rhe same trick used by the AGF Great Cook but she doesn't have to cook hers. She aim for the Stomach and the heart with one shot.

AGF CBN: These are The Big girls in School, She is Classic, pretty and high Class. she has her ride, she is always dropped in School by a Jeep or A Toyota Voultron. Her father is one of the Big names in their city, she has more than you and your extended family can spend.She Gifts you financially and materially and she doesn't seems to care or look bothered doing this things in the presence of the main Chick. they are very good at intimidating the main Chicks. these are the set that can kiss you in the presence of your GF and she gets away freely because her Gang runs the school.(make i hear say her low class babe try am, na ur school fees you go use treat her after ur gf is done with her)

AGF Night Call/ Caretaker: HAHAHA.. we all Know these ones. they don't call till it is 11 PM midnight when you should be busy doing the do, the spend hours on call like say na their papa get MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT combined together. these set really do not know what to say, you hear Them repeating the same questions like "how are you" "where are you(middle of night hear question make person they ask, like say she dey expect u for coven)" "have you eaten(if person no eat sleep go catch am?)" "you sound very dull(she expect make u dey shout like who see ghost abi)" "will i see you tomorrow(i wonder if she dey expect make you from sleep enter sleep)" "you just forget me(like say she forget ur house address)". She spends her Feeding allowance to call you even take from other Potential maga just to hear your horrible voice.. (Baba abeg make we help this types of girls before they loose hope for love).

AGF Great Cook: She is the best Cook in the World, she has no rival and she is better than the main Chick when it comes to this Aspect of womanhood. She believes in the Saying "The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach". She Cooks all varieties of Food ranging from intercontinental to Locals dishes, i wonder if she actually went to learn to cook because of this purpose because they are too good to be ignored. With the combination of this skills and the AGF free Giver Skills they can overthrow the main Chick.

AGF MTN(Every where you GO): This Types Follow you Like the Witches in your Village, they are the type that always call to inform you of your current location with you even knowing you were actually there. She Follows You from the house to the class, church, meeting, seminars. She is never alone and people ALWAYS mistake her to be the main Chick. She is like an identical twins to you, she never allow you to be alone. At the End of the Semester Her personality is Lost because she is copied yours. This set needs spiritual deliverance because they have MSC in Stalking. Reals Gees know how this could be frustrating, they Block every other Free Punany from entering your life because they plan to be the Next GirlFriend.

55 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Matters arising. . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by falconey(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by jeffizy(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2016
This is a comeback that deserves a medal.

24 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Presh900(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2016
I Laff in Tongues.... Mazi Jehovah i need AGF CBN in my life and in the life of everybody who clicks the like button

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Mrbigman1(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
A.O.B. I need this kinda unlimited GF.

Maker her kongo dey glow like glow and make she her network sharp like airtel and make she no advertise like visfone plus make she dey pay her fine like MTN. Shikina

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by mascot87(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2016
The AGF MTN got me cracked up grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by senibo1: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2016
nice one op

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Rayfield: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Lalasticlala is the calmest dude I've ever seen from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy grin This guys aint loyal cheesy
I'm not an assistant on anything on that list up there. #Mainchickornothing undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by firstking01(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Rayfield:
Lalasticlala is the calmest dude I've ever seen from Nairaland
But he like woman diegrin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by LoRdCaT(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2016
AGF MTN is soooo frustrating!! angry
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by McBrooklyn(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
AGF For Serious Kpanshing Only cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Emisun5n(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2016
firstking01:
Na man u want make e like b4...
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Emisun5n:
Na man u want make e like b4...
He should come out plain.
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Laveda(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Teespice(f): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2016
this comeback makes a lot of sense.
afi assistant girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Abra4real(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Wow... This one is strong.
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Phikom(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2016
promoted to the position of AGF....kpanshing...
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2016
cool
I've got all 10
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by collinsflex(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
WOW you will never have a boring day.

KissChris:
cool

I've got all 10

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by buffalowings: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Make I park for here first
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Piercedclit:
cheesy grin This guys aint loyal cheesy
I'm not an assistant on anything on that list up there. #Mainchickornothing undecided
Most ladies don't know they are assistant girlfriends till they hear the man is getting married to another woman.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by collinsflex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
So you expect me to love Him?

firstking01:
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by firstking01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
collinsflex:
So you expect me to love Him?
Abi you be homoundecided??
Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by collinsflex(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Me Tire For you ooooo. I Love Em Dark Skin Girls

firstking01:
Abi you be homoundecided??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
collinsflex:
Me Tire For you ooooo. I Love Em Dark Skin Girls

E good for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.