Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos (23714 Views)

Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Islie: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Samson Folarin

There was chaos in the Mushin area of Lagos after some gang members, who were engaged in a supremacy fight clashed. During the fight, the skull of one Oluwafemi, was reportedly broken with a hammer.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the gang also stabbed the victim with knives, as some others smashed concrete blocks on his head.

Two other residents of Lawani Street, identified as Sheriff Ajani and Samuel Junior, sustained gunshot injuries, while two vehicles were damaged by the hoodlums.

A source said the fight started around 10am on Sunday and continued till 7pm when the gang members allegedly engaged in an exchange of gunfire with security operatives.

It was gathered that policemen from Area C, Area D, Rapid Response Squad and OP MESA soldiers, chased the suspected cult members into Gbobi Sabe, Ogunjobi and Ereko streets.

The source said, “It all started around 10am on Sunday. Femi and a friend were going to a betting centre when the hoodlums, who had mingled with some bus passengers at a park along the Ikorodu Road, seized him.

“In broad daylight, they started hitting his head with a hammer as some of them smashed blocks on his head. They stabbed him in the face with knives. They were about killing him when a group of people rescued him. He was rushed to a hospital where he is lying in a critical condition.

“Just some minutes later, the hoodlums reinforced, entered into Lawani Street and opened fire on residents. The attackers are Japron and Ereko boys.  They include Seidu, Usher, Abbey, Jibade, Famous and Wasiri. They were calling boys on Lawani Street to come out.”

Another source said two residents of Lawani, Ajani and Junior, were hit by bullets and were rushed to a hospital.

It was learnt that the rampaging gang, who vandalised two vehicles on the street, went away with a cow tied down for a celebration around the Railway Line.

However, a resident of Ereko, who identified himself as Samsudeen Olayemi, said the fight was for the control of territories.

“It had nothing to do with us. It was among those who wanted to control the Jibowu area to take fees from POP sellers. We called the police to intervene,” he said.

Although normalcy had returned when PUNCH Metro visited the area around 3pm on Monday, a team of policemen was observed patrolling the flashpoints.

The Police Public Relations Officcer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident.

She said, “I can confirm that some group of boys suspected to be cultists engaged one another in a supremacy fight. The command got the report and deployed response teams from the RRS, the area command and divisions. Normalcy has since returned.”

http://punchng.com/gang-breaks-mans-skull-hammer-shoots-two/
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by dacovajnr: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by jaelz(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Nahwire is like this is the era of cultism o lets all be very careful and prayerful

3 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Alocia(f): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Something similar happened in Asaba last week.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Young03(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2016
oh...kpele
Benin n Benue worse pass
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2016
angry

These kids must be track down and let them pay back all the damages they've done to their victims

4 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Why did they break his skull? undecided

Were they checking to see if he has sense? undecided

Back when I was still a Tribalist, I would have pointed out that the Perps and Victims are all Ndi Afonja.. But ever since I accepted President Buhari into my Life as my President and Personal Person, old things have passed away.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by kings09(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Wat!
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Lexxyburg(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Why can't they just use that wasted time making money? fools

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Tunami(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote authora=Okijajuju1 post=50105171]Why did they break his skull? undecided

Back when I was still a Tribalist, I would have pointed out that the Perps and Victims are all Ndi Afonja.. But ever since I accepted President Buhari into my Life as my President and Personal Person, old things have passed away. [/quote]am happy for you.

3 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Lovexme(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2016
They keep killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by trapQ: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Eko ti baje

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
But wait oo,i tout dey said deir gang leader Jaypron has bin arrested..or dis is a revenge battle?..Eko oni baje..Amin

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Johnkennie(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Skull break? grin
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
I don't knw y dis our generation dae FCK up

3 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Criminality Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by labenbe(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
that area has always been like that for the past 5 years...may God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Tunami:
am happy for you.

It's I'm..

But its alright.

Kontinu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by omonla555: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Tunami:
am happy for you.
Tunami:
Back when I was still a Tribalist, I would have pointed out that the Perps and Victims are all Ndi Afonja.. But ever since I accepted President Buhari into my Life as my President and Personal Person, old things have passed away

Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Onyenna(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Jeez!
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
They broke his head with hammer and he didn't die
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by nnokwa042(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
From empire going to mushin if 3bedroom flat is giving to me there at rate 40k per annum i wont dare i still value my life, i swear in idioro or olosha u will see area papas not area boys those ones dont ve teeth again all thier faces if full of marks inherited from stabbing i dont know how my igbo brothers who sells electronics parts in that idi oro how they cope with millions of area papas and area boys even area alhajas in that mushin ,no wonder all fuji musician s calls mushin thier home fuji music ori omo ota undecided

9 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by wellmax(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Zalam5: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Na god save me in that day.............from crazy bulects
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by fpeter(f): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Were they checking to see if he has sense? :-

Back when I was still a Tribalist, I would have pointed out that the Perps and Victims are all Ndi Afonja.. But ever since I accepted President Buhari into my Life as my President and Personal Person, old things have passed away.

Longest time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Tunami(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2016
omonla555:
Back when I was still a Tribalist, I would have pointed out that the Perps and Victims are all Ndi Afonja.. But ever since I accepted President Buhari into my Life as my President and Personal Person, old things have passed away

Ndi ara
gbe enu e soun.
Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Mynd44: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by AntiWailer: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016

It was learnt that the rampaging gang, who vandalised two vehicles on the street, went away with a cow tied down for a celebration around the Railway Line.

1 Like

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016
All cultists are fools...

Okijajuju1:

2 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by Femiwilli: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Gang Breaks Man’s Skull With Hammer, Shoots Two in Lagos by raphieMontella: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2016
Alocia:
Something similar happened in Asaba last week.
May God help us.
seriously?
Which side?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Pastor Charity Okpara Accused Of Stealing Church Member's Baby / Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.