Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (70108 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Crixina(f): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
decatalyst:
Wow!

This belle dey fear me. E be like say eim wan drop grin grin

This dude is a good loader cheesy
There's gotta be like 4 little people in that sort of belly o
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by wizflower(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

What of the man wey put the pikin there... He no try too? grin
Its not a big deal buddy, its an easy thing that you enjoy
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by saintfrank(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
May God bless men....just look at the hard work of a man husband in a woman body......all that very long belly was made productive after the hard work of a man..... God bless men ooooooh grin grin grin

Life is like a dick, sometimes it
Becomes hard for no reason.
Practical thought’’ A husband is
Supposed to make his wife’s panties
Wet, not her eyes, A wife is suppose
To make her husband dick hard, not
His life.

When a lady is pregnant, all her
Friends touch her stomach & say
Congrats’’!
But none of them come to touch the
Man’s penis and say well done’!
Moral: Hard work is never appreciated
Only the results matter.
God bless all men who can make
a woman belly so long’’ God bless
all penis that goes into the Pussy

And God richly bless the belly of
All mother’s that carry a child for
Nine months.

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Pain(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Those armpits... grin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
wizflower:
Its not a big deal buddy, its an easy thing that you enjoy

The enjoyment is mutual
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by decatalyst(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Crixina:
There's gotta be like 4 little people in that sort of belly o

Lol! E fit reach six ooo grin grin

I go like touch and caress... kiss
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by TerrorSquad147: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Drdreyy:

in as much as I try to give you a thumbs up for your post, you spoiled the whole thing with this "As for the pregnancy/Tummy, there is nothing special about it, it's part of the curse on all the daughters of eve, as a punishment for disobeying God, believing Satan and tasting the forbidden fruit., that brought sin into the world and all other problems." please change that, thank you.. smiley
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Kobicove(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
This lady resembles Ini Edo
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by nwakibie3(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am yet to understand the meaning of that straight mark on her stomach; I keep seeing it on every pregnant woman. Anybody to highlight me please?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by saintfrank(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
nwakibie3:
I am yet to understand the meaning of that straight mark on her stomach; I keep seeing it on every pregnant woman. Anybody to highlight me please?

lol guy when u don marry''u gho no d meaning of that mark wey pregnant women dey get.....or better still ask your mumcy
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Rocketicon(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mama Ejima!! I wish u a safe delivery
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by McPerry(f): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:
WhaoooWhaooo!
Lovely pictures. But if I was in this scenario, my preggy wife will not lift even a pin!
I owe her that much pampering during her belly swelling season. grin

After her belly swelling season nko?lol
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by dexterush(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mehn,this is wat they call twin duplex,chio,queen of bump
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by jeffizy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
McPerry:

After her belly swelling season nko?lol

The pampering continue for sure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by NobleRomm(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
this is too much oooo.... maybe it is triplet..... save delivery to all pregnant mother.....

.......For the men, let always try to respect woman..... them dey try....
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by idesylvester(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
I'm a guy self bt make we talk tru if u and ur wife join money buy big matras and she was made to carry it frm village to d city walking tiredlesly 4 9 month n all u do is 2 provide her food n shelter till its done...nw tell me wu try pass?
Firstlieutenant:

What of the man wey put the pikin there... He no try too? grin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
FTBOY:
i'd like to put you in that condition.....say make you born two babies for me.. wink
u think say na only to fvck ni
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Taiwo20(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
she don due and na woman she wan born
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Starieangel(f): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What manner of stupidity is this?

I think i have to donate my eyes. . . I've seen it all.

be careful wot u wish for.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Chukwuemekankem(f): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentlesinna:
Oh my God.women are trying 0oo0o0
Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot. Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.
better for u
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by bigblackbooty(f): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2016
gentlesinna:

Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot.
Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.
Love ya for what u just said
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2016
she's close to her delivery date dats y...every lady tommy falls downwards wen she's close to d delivery

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by FTBOY: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2016
sinaj:
u think say na only to fvck ni
and take good care of you and the baby. come on....i'm ready to settle down with you. no jokes.. wink
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by yeyedeysmell(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Yeh.. M scared ooo. #see belle.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2016
FTBOY:
and take good care of you and the baby. come on....i'm ready to settle down with you. no jokes.. wink
lol

I hear u
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by wizflower(f): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

The enjoyment is mutual
Awwwww. But please who enjoy sex the most. Shares for the male and likes for the ladies

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by onionsoup(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2016
gentlesinna:

Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot.
Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.

God bless you
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by onionsoup(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2016
jeffizy:
WhaoooWhaooo!
Lovely pictures. But if I was in this scenario, my preggy wife will not lift even a pin!
I owe her that much pampering during her belly swelling season. grin

That's rite, you be correct guy then
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by onionsoup(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This is lovely.

God Bless The Women..

Safe Delivery To All Pregnant Women World Wide, No Bleeding nor Complications After Delivery Shall Befall Thee, You All Shall Delivery Like The Women Of Hebrew....AMEN!!

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.