Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) (69753 Views)

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by julietene(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
I am not ashamed of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
What has being foolish got to do with being ashamed of the gospel..
Who in the bible times ministered like this.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by WILLIAMSKECH: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dey don der sell ganja 4 church?there are so many wayz and styles 2 praiz d LORD.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please if you don't like what they are doing, ignore them. They're calling on their creator the best way that they think they are. That's the fundamentals of ecumenism. Remember the story of David's wife who was laughing at him for dancing for the Lord. BE WISE
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
julietene:

What has being foolish got to do with being ashamed of the gospel..
Who in the bible times ministered like this.. Lol

They don't need to see anyone that has done it in the Bible before they do it. Remember We worship God personally, thus we can do it the best way we believe we can
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
4kings:
Don't Question the ways of the Lord thy God.
I never did
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by 4kings: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
peculiar32:

I never did
OK then you won't go to HELL. wink
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lwkmd....so recession no reach Di's people o
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Madnezz grin

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by UbongFriday1: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hear Me for as Many that Care to listen if MTN can use Millions of Naira to do advert and many more company going extra miles to do street show just to get the minds of the people attracted to them we The Chosen Ones have brought Out our Own major in getting the attention of people even during our Publicity so I advice u Join us and let go and create awareness that Jesus is coming Very Soon[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
4kings:
OK then you won't go to HELL. wink
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mccoyelectric: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
[b][/b]some pole don't fear god walai.... Dis is evangelism... Its not ur biz... Its btw dem and god... David tooo was mocked... as for dose who called dem fools.. .. god will reply u accordingly... Imagine how god will feel that a man he created sits in mud and sings to his name just so pole can know more about god.. . And u call dem fools... sorry but ur life is finished oh betta ask for mercy
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by sniper77(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
When dem break leg or hand dem go understand say orthopaedic hospital na the chosen one.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
if I talk now... sum people would want to skin me alive ......I don't support dis kind of worship....
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by JackieMay(f): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
ilynem:

That aren't doing it for heaven. They are doing it because they are happy.
and that explains that?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by proeast(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
mecussey:

I just added them on whatsapp but no sign at all,you dont do whatsapp?
Nope, I dont @ d moment
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
THATS WHO WE ARE!!
SO PROUD TO BE A CHOSEN
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
jackie3B:
if I talk now... sum people would want to skin me alive
......I don't support dis kind of worship....
NO ONE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!we ARE BACKED BY THE SUPPORT FROM THE KING OF kings
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mrZENographer: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
I don't get it, is this also a religious practice or what?

It's publicity which means Going around the streets and announcing an upcoming crusade. People can be so exaggerating and hateful.

If people are so overjoyous to put themselves in dirt, then find out why they're so happy. Instead of nagging. Some of these people were at the point of death when God saved them etc. So I say go on.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=mrZENographer post=50122464]

It's publicity which means Going around the streets and announcing an upcoming crusade. People can be so exaggerating and hateful.

If people are so overjoyous to put themselves in dirt, then find out why they're so happy. Instead of nagging. Some of these people were at the point of death when God saved them etc. So I say go on.[/quote

Arrant nonsense
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by asco15(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
The Truth behind what they are doing:

Acts 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

1 Corinthians 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake.

we can do any foolish thing to draw attention and use the attention to publicize Christ

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bunnatex:
Please if you don't like what they are doing, ignore them. They're calling on their creator the best way that they think they are. That's the fundamentals of ecumenism. Remember the story of David's wife who was laughing at him for dancing for the Lord. BE WISE

They should also open a suck away and start eating so as to express their gratitude to the almighty God, that'd be wise too, wouldn't it?
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mrZENographer: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend: Arrant nonsense

It can't be otherwise to haters.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:
Johnnydon22, these people are making it harder for you to argue in their favor that they are not insane undecided

honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mecussey(m): 4:14am On Oct 12, 2016
proeast:
Nope, I dont @ d moment

Ok...send me your email address, let me make an offer. Its something you need to read and understand before we can arrange for meeting.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Ibro2005: 5:55am On Oct 12, 2016
You that carry bicycle.... na motocycle u soppose to carry.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by coldtegs: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2016
This is the reason why people stop going to church.
Dumb as..s. Christians
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by nextprince: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Lord's Chosen my ass. Which Lord choose them abeg.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2016
mrZENographer:

It can't be otherwise to haters.

I barely hate, I'm just a realist, even when someone tells you something, shouldn't you have your own appraisal of it? Apparently religion is practiced because people are born into it or deceived into it but not because it is true one or it is genuine
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2016
UbongFriday1:
Hear Me for as Many that Care to listen if MTN can use Millions of Naira to do advert and many more company going extra miles to do street show just to get the minds of the people attracted to them we The Chosen Ones have brought Out our Own major in getting the attention of people even during our Publicity so I advice u Join us and let go and create awareness that Jesus is coming Very Soon[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
am not trying to discriminate here,but I think this kind of display will discourage unbelievers even more.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by mrZENographer: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I barely hate, I'm just a realist, even when someone tells you something, shouldn't you have your own appraisal of it? Apparently religion is practiced because people are born into it or deceived into it but not because it is true one or it is genuine

Is that what you always thought or choose to think?What about the people talking about the miracles of healing and deliverances?

Whatever realist you are? if you are sincere you would look into them and not begin to generalize all religion as false. Yes there are false religions but not all. A coin has 2 sides. In every thing in life, there is a good or bad. There is bad egg and good egg. There is good people and bad people. Majority of religions has a form of spirituality to it discovered by it founders.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2016
mecussey:

Ok...send me your email address, let me make an offer. Its something you need to read and understand before we can arrange for meeting.
nwankwotg@yahoo.com
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Abakaliki In Acrobatic Stunts (Photos) by Dottore: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
something is wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.