Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1120670 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
CaesarX:
Do anyone have answer to this above question?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
chisun89:
Pls does the states I've visited affect where I will be posted?

Cc: dream2,justifiedcoyy,y0rmee
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
segunk1:

Yhmmm! am not fine jare bae, cos u left me for too long without looking back, see how lean I am now ehn.

Anyways hope you are enjoying the rock city and ur PPA
My dear,dere is nothing to enjoy here. nna pple sabi use person die.
woooo,it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
mandibeauty:
Chriswazo, knacker, segunk1, Angelswt, phunkyposh, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Mustack, khadijamasud, Philgbeee, Tobijoshua, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, marianawo, uzeba, mrletsgo, spackle4u, bashnigga, mexyz, bussieboi, habby03, lindabell, aliyu333, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Gentlelord, kenesth93, Funkeshuga Posimii, FunnyDude, pope10 and others are invited to the convocation ceremony on Friday 24th of March at convocation Arena, Uniport. Reception follows at no 25 iriata Street, rumuolumeni, port Harcourt, Rivers State. Cheers!!!
My dear,we dey convoke togeda ooo. Tho I Dont fink I ll b available.
congrats

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
iamwizzle:

Cc: dream2,justifiedcoyy,y0rmee

Another quick question... If someone do his/her online registration early like early hours of the first day of registration, which state will one likely to get? Is it the first preferred state or second preferred state?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
chisun89:
Pls does the states I've visited affect where I will be posted?
If I'm to judge based on the batch B 2016 stream2 posting,the answer is NO.
You see,the posting is purely luck and let me say "who knows who" you can study in unilag,be a lag indigene and yet be posted to lagos.
God knows best.

cc: iamwizzle

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
CaesarX:

Another quick question... If someone do his/her online registration early like early hours of the first day of registration, which state will one likely to get? Is it the first preferred state or second preferred state?
I will be blunt with my answer,please do not be offended.
Well,registering early do not guarantee you being posted to your first or second choice of states,in fact you might get your fourth choice or magically being posted to states you never choose during registration.
All depends on LUCK so be calm,luck will surely smile on you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
I understand we to set white canvass

Can it be any white canvass or it has to be white tennis shoes
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dream2:

Well,registering early do not guarantee you being posted to your first or second choice of states,in fact you might get your fourth choice or magically being posted to states you never choose during registration.
Thanks so much man.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dream2:

About that, will "Lagos" be available for Unilag student or anyone that schooled in Lagos to pick? When choosing the 4 preferred state for deployment?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
CaesarX:
About that, will "Lagos" be available for Unilag student or anyone that schooled in Lagos to pick? When choosing the 4 preferred state for deployment?

Lagos will definitely be available sir.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
sparkle4u:
Please when is the right time to do the required medical check up?
Segunk1, mrletsgo, matildahenshaw, ifefolayimi, nathweezy, preciousify, holuwakore, chumaster, posimii, zinnychy, and all
Me thinks as soon as possible
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
segunk1:

Hmmm uhmm, only coughing ni ooo mrletsgo n sparkle4u una wehdone ooooh.
Ehen. Weldone too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
mandibeauty:
Chriswazo, knacker, segunk1, Angelswt, phunkyposh, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Mustack, khadijamasud, Philgbeee, Tobijoshua, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, marianawo, uzeba, mrletsgo, spackle4u, bashnigga, mexyz, bussieboi, habby03, lindabell, aliyu333, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Gentlelord, kenesth93, Funkeshuga Posimii, FunnyDude, pope10 and others are invited to the convocation ceremony on Friday 24th of March at convocation Arena, Uniport. Reception follows at no 25 iriata Street, rumuolumeni, port Harcourt, Rivers State. Cheers!!!
**clears throat** Ehm aunty...... My name appears twice does that mean double invitation? :-D

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
segunk1:

Lagos will definitely be available sir.
Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
CaesarX:
It might and might not but as at last batch,it appeared probably their database malfunction.
A friend of mine schooled in ondo and ondo state popped out on the screen while registering.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
bussieboi:
I understand we to set white canvass

Can it be any white canvass or it has to be white tennis shoes
bussieboi,GL bizarre reporter then,longest time,well I will advice you to go with white rubber shoe as I doubt the tennis wont be able to withstand the rigorous activities in camp.
You will be given a pair of white sneakers in camp though the quality and size can be questionable.
You can buy the fashion sneakers later for your CDS and some other stuffs when you leave camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
You guys should forget about the "Come with 20 passport photographs to camp" as it will just waste away,6 or 7 is okay,highest 10,same with photocopies,3 copies is okay if not much gan jare.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dream2:

It might and might not but as at last batch,it appeared probably their database malfunction.
A friend of mine schooled in ondo and ondo state popped out on the screen while registering.
Wow. I hope everything works in my favor, thanks once again man.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dream 2
Nyc having u down here
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dream 2
If one gets posted to state they dont like
Afta the 3weeks in camp nd trying to redeploy, do u get to choose the state u wanna redeploy to
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dream2:

Sure,you can make the list for batch A and the 3 months prior to the commencement of registration is a fuss, it all depend on how fast your school is,I mean the senate,the names uploading et all.
Enjoy your day.
Segunk1,kudos bro,I see you are really trying for this thread,kudos,endeavor to mention me if you have any question that need to be answer.

Baba I tualey oo, abi wetin we go do bros na me and my people turn the stream to ocean ooo.
Thanks brother we would surely call on you.

Hope you dey rock zamfara, abeg epp me keep 3 of your specs oo (dos fulani gehs) just in case nysc catapult me com join yougringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
bussieboi:
Dream 2
If one gets posted to state they dont like
Afta the 3weeks in camp nd trying to redeploy, do u get to choose the state u wanna redeploy to

Yes sir.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Dream2:
You guys should forget about the "Come with 20 passport photographs to camp" as it will just waste away,6 or 7 is okay,highest 10,same with photocopies,3 copies is okay if not much gan jare.

Lol! Tot I ve made mention of this earlier on, 20 copies keh max passport shouldn't be more than 6, all photocopies what ever shouldn't be more than 3-4, make una save money, as recession still dey bite ooo.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Dream2:

bussieboi,GL bizarre reporter then,longest time,well I will advice you to go with white rubber shoe as I doubt the tennis wont be able to withstand the rigorous activities in camp.
You will be given a pair of white sneakers in camp though the quality and size can be questionable.
You can buy the fashion sneakers later for your CDS and some other stuffs when you leave camp.

D rubber one is even most needed in camp cos d raining season is here once again and trust me u won't be able to withstand all those red muds mehn, so just go for d easy to maintain one.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2017
bashlek:

shud we do dat b4 or after registration ?...........nd can we do it in our school health center ?.......tanks

Before reg sir, inshort any moment from now to avoid rushing.
No do for your school ooh just to be on a safer side to avoid nysc wahala jut do in any state, federal, military hospital. But not private n not school hos sir.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Mustack:

Swory I just finish the last portion of the rice this morning.. Don't worry I still have half bag come take small

#yimu 4 u.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Posimii:

My dear,dere is nothing to enjoy here. nna pple sabi use person die.
woooo,it is well.

Ehyah! Now I see reason why you Don't have my time, com dey make me fear to choose ogun state cos dis one wey dem dey use people anyhow like washing hand water ehn.

Yhmmm! Its well dear you lld be out of there soon just matter of time, happy weekend dearie.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2017
mrletsgo:
Ehen. Weldone too
Alabosi niorcheesycheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Has anyone seen bashnigga, uzeba, phunkyposh, funkyshuga and preciousify pls

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by oadewale(m): 4:50am On Mar 24, 2017
I'm finally here...
following u like like like...................
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Preciousify(f): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2017
segunk1:
Has anyone seen bashnigga, uzeba, phunkyposh, funkyshuga and preciousify pls
Present sir!
I dey this corner ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.