Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1120600 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Crazyman, Ogbeche77 and Yokiti. Please. We the PCMs of Nairaland plead with all might, move this lovely thread to a more appreciable position so that it will be easily accessible by fellow PCMs especially in this 11th hour. Thank you and keep up the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by zeezwizzy: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
if u ar interested in joining Nysc whatsapp grp add dis numba ......let's roll 2geda...08090901433
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
is it true dt some people have seen their names on nysc senate list ?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ifemi25: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mylove25 so You are finally back abi Queen of the ghost mode'ers, chieforji kor chiefojiji nii.
Anyways what did you bring from the ghost land[/quote] grin
segunk1:

Mylove25 so You are finally back abi Queen of the ghost mode'ers, chieforji kor chiefojiji nii.
Anyways what did you bring from the ghost land

grin

grin[quote author=segunk1 post=54909427]

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mosckay:
Okay an NYSC batch A WhatsApp group is online. For those who care to join. Do add me with this number? 09023018384
zeezwizzy:
if u ar interested in joining Nysc whatsapp grp add dis numba ......let's roll 2geda...08090901433

Its not yet time for the whatsapp thing bros, pls check 2016A & B threads respectively.
D whatsapp thing comes after u get ur CUL or after u being deployed to a state.
What you guys don't know is that if eventually we start this whatsapp of a thing now, nobody would remain here and we ll all be missing a lot.
For instance its easy for us to call out any of the serving members for help provided you know the right monikers to call, but can never do that on whatsapp.
Atleast that's one out of many advantages u can get from here so just chill a bit bro we ll get there soon, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrletsgo:
This medical report is serious o. Was just told of sum1 who did his own in a non-govt hospital and was found out. So pls PCMs, by all means endeavour to do yours in a GOVERNMENT OWNED HOSPITAL to avoid stress.

Shebi I tok it
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ramanto:
sorry for this question incase it sounds funny; how much can an average guy budget for the camp? i know it's relative, i just need a rough estimate for a typical average guy dt doesn't do women, drink etc. lol

U can still manage yourself with 20k excluding transport to camp ooh, cos ur first #19,800 would still be paid to u before leaving camp.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
habbyy03:
I'm tired of looking for this thread up and down the nysc forum.... isn't it time yokiti or crazyman positioned it at the apex of the forum??

segunk1 chriswazo knacker mrletgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chriswazo:

SUPPORTED BRO!! Crazyman do your job please, our time table is out na, this thread deserves to be on top of other threads in the NYSC section. Yokiti, Crazyman, Mynd44, lalasticlala, ogbueche77, mods do something na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
mrletsgo:
Crazyman, Ogbeche77 and Yokiti. Please. We the PCMs of Nairaland plead with all might, move this lovely thread to a more appreciable position so that it will be easily accessible by fellow PCMs especially in this 11th hour. Thank you and keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hayormeah:

In their school or on portal I doubt if dem don open portal sef but can check that on nysc portal on the 3rd of april 20dis year cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by gunners160(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
zeezwizzy:
pls concerning d medical check up aspect.....which aspect of medical check up dey require us to do ....malaria?tuberculosis?HIV?blood GRP?.....pls which aspect?.......
just the certificate of fitness. Drs . knw how to go about it

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by gunners160(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ramanto:
sorry for this question incase it sounds funny; how much can an average guy budget for the camp? i know it's relative, i just need a rough estimate for a typical average guy dt doesn't do women, drink etc. lol
30k-40k. why I say 30k is becos the prizes of things varies from one states to another and secondly, I dnt knw if you are going to buy certain things from home. If you buy a lot of the things u need already from home, 30k will be enough. Camping is not for a lifestyle, it is just for few weeks/ a month and you are done; the only thing that will take ur money is feeding and few registrations. just Budget 30k, it will take you til the end of the camp period.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
ifemi25:

Anyways what did you bring from the ghost land grin

grin

Anyways what did you bring from the ghost land grin

Egbami... Mogbe... Ifemi25 yaf kill me ooo, wat I do now baby.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dream2:

It is well bro,I hope they do but their schedules depend on their PPA,some PPA/boss ehn are just too strict,all this way I dh do self na bcoz my boss dh super friendly o,he dh gimme free time falafala.

Nna like say some of them dey find kopa wey dem wan use work kill nii.
I like that ur boss, gimme his/her contact lemme Text am chilled orijincheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dream2:

#500 worth of soup?mehn too much,dem ladies ehn,na FRIENDLY chats o,me resemble cassanova ni?

Me too I want to friend chat jooorcheesygrin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ufondunenye:

I gat you guys back bro, even though my PPA is kinda tight, I will always make out time to explain things when my help is needed as promised before.
Just mention me and I will be right there. Goodluck to you guys

Oh nice, thanks dearie.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Preciousify:
. Your wish is my command sir.
Lol, yeh yeh damzeh.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Posimii:
Yhmmmm! Brodaly,it is not moimoi at all. Happy weekend to u too
Lol, iris well dear, njoyy.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
gunners160:
just the certificate of fitness. Drs . knw how to go about it
informative! thanks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you've got any questions especially those related to serving in Lagos, I got you.
segunk1:
@joshuachuks93, browniecay, ufondunenye, aBbile25, sonymax16, posimii, fabulocity, i hope you guys would help us out on nysc related questions as you ve promised earlier on, now its our time and we lld be needing you guys more as timetable is out and online registration is fast approaching.
Na only dream2 dey show us love here and kudos to him.
I know your schedules might be tight but I believe you can still find lil time for us please and thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good evening everyone,i'm really sorry for leaving the kingdom without proper announcement, some things came up so suddenly and my attention was needed.
Convocation palava was also part of it and I forgot my password for the umpteenth time,dunno why but i'm not just the password kind of person.I love you all,I never wished to stay away for so long.To those who took time out to check on me,i'm so grateful...To my baby boo Segunk1 who went as far as getting my contact through personal research,I hail o....lols,my love for u just tripled sha.To every member of the house,I love u all...
i'm back with my usual joyous spirit and disturbing attitude....Anyways, convocation was lit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
segunk1:

Nna like say some of them dey find kopa wey dem wan use work kill nii.
I like that ur boss, gimme his/her contact lemme Text am chilled orijincheesy
Chilled Origin for a devoted Mallam?be like say you wan buy job abi?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
segunk1:

Me too I want to friend chat jooorcheesygrin
I dh see love for ya eye,ZM ladies no be for palanga nah.
Don't worry I go give u the beautiful 15 year old girl I was asked to marry as me no do teens,sebi u talk say u like to "catch them young"
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
segunk1:

U can still manage yourself with 20k excluding transport to camp ooh, cos ur first #19,800 would still be paid to u before leaving camp.
I went to camp with the sum of 35k and I couldn't spend it all as I don't drink nor engage in flamboyant lifestyles despite being the type that do eat alot,but my bro who do drink went with the same amount and the money wasn't enough for him.
It depend on your lifestyles bro.

cc: Ramanto

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ugosample(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dream2:

I went to camp with the sum of 35k and I couldn't spend it all as I don't drink nor engage in flamboyant lifestyles despite being the type that do eat alot,but my bro who do drink went with the same amount and the money wasn't enough for him.
It depend on your lifestyles bro.

cc: Ramanto

Which camp was that?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Which camp was that?
Tsafe camp,Zamfara State.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Dream2 & segunk1 I have a question.... I'm from Ogun state and I want to pick Ogun state, I want to ask if Ogun state will be there to choose from? Because someone just told me its only the state that you schooled that matters but she's not so sure. So I want to confirm.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Hayormeah:
No, only people that are supposed to go with 2016 Batch B but couldn't go for some reasons, we all should start checking from 10th of April.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
segunk1:

Its not yet time for the whatsapp thing bros, pls check 2016A & B threads respectively.
D whatsapp thing comes after u get ur CUL or after u being deployed to a state.
What you guys don't know is that if eventually we start this whatsapp of a thing now, nobody would remain here and we ll all be missing a lot.
For instance its easy for us to call out any of the serving members for help provided you know the right monikers to call, but can never do that on whatsapp.
Atleast that's one out of many advantages u can get from here so just chill a bit bro we ll get there soon, cheers.
Yes. The 2016 peeps have really been helpful + I read their thread for OT.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
No, only people that are supposed to go with 2016 Batch B but couldn't go for some reasons, we all should start checking from 10th of April.

thanks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
Dream2 & segunk1 I have a question.... I'm from Ogun state and I want to pick Ogun state, I want to ask if Ogun state will be there to choose from? Because someone just told me its only the state that you schooled that matters but she's not so sure. So I want to confirm.
I smiled when I read the part that "I want to confirm" LOL,the answers i provided here is just based on what I have experienced before,during and after registration/camping exercise.
Okay,I typed earlier that states do popped out solely on luck,in fact as at the last stream,your state of origin or where you schooled do not matter at all,my colleague that schooled in ondo as well as being an indigene picked ondo state as the state popped out on his monitor screen,i thought he was joking when he said"Ondo state is here sha,mo ma pick e"i stood from my seat and saw it probably a malfunction on NYSC part or maybe he already use long leg, I don't know,it all depend on LUCK bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.