Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1118970 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Phunkyposh:
Chriswazo, knacker, segunk1,Bashnigga,, Angelswt, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Mustack, khadijamasud, Philgbeee, Tobijoshua, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, marianawo, uzeba, mrletsgo, spackle4u, bashnigga, mexyz, bussieboi, habby03, lindabell, aliyu333, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Gentlelord, kenesth93, Funkeshuga Posimii, FunnyDude, pope10 and all others not mentioned...
With love........
are you an eksuite?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by temilolami1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Phunkyposh:
Chriswazo, knacker, segunk1,Bashnigga,, Angelswt, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Mustack, khadijamasud, Philgbeee, Tobijoshua, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, marianawo, uzeba, mrletsgo, spackle4u, bashnigga, mexyz, bussieboi, habby03, lindabell, aliyu333, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Gentlelord, kenesth93, Funkeshuga Posimii, FunnyDude, pope10 and all others not mentioned...
With love........
are an eksuite?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Juliearth(f): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
chumaster:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the 2017 Batch A. Don't be disappointed if you weren't mobilized for 16B, who knows, it might be for your own good.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.

P.S:
Cc: Yokiti,
Crazyman,
Ogbeche77

To help foster unity on this thread, 17A corpers
should please introduce themselves in this format:

Alias/Moniker
School/Institution
Course of Study
Year of Graduation and lastly,
Where you wish to serve

Thanks
Hi! Please can regularization prevent a PCM from been mobilized. Myself and some of my former coursemarws who got admission via DE are faced with this challenge.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Phunkyposh:
With love........

congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Pope10: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
congrats nd help me say hello to d vistor of ur skul
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Pope10: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Phunkyposh:
With love........
congrats
And help greet d vistor of ur skul

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chamboor(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alias/Moniker : chamber School/Institution :OOU Course of Study : Coop and business management Year of Graduation :2016 Where you wish to serve : Ondo/Oyo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Elthugnificent(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
Please if you know you don't want to be sent back from orientation camp, make sure you get your medical certificate. It is highly pertinent! You can't go on with your registration if you do not have your medical certificate. The doctors would have to stamp and approve it before you're allowed to continue with camp registration. Unless you just want to go to camp to survey and go back home, make sure you take it along.
I know they really took health issues very seriously this time.
Cc sammyscholar

How is service over there in lagos, hope you are having a swell time.

Please I need general info as regards PPA in, if I don't have anybody to influence my ppa what's the chances of getting a firm and not a skul.

Those one major have any impact on the place to be posted. And finally during your time what was the ratio of those posted to industry, firm and ministries compare to those posted to school.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Elthugnificent(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dream2:

Thank you Segun,you already answered the question.
@ sammyscholar bro,advice her to visit the government clinic for the medical report,if she insist that it has not being updated on their site,I'm afraid she will blame herself when the time comes.
Advice her not to prove too wise or too educated.
Lol, bro if she was trying to prove educated, then I believe she has actually succeeded in proving otherwise.

This is something she could easily confirm from the previous batch.

Thanks boss for taking some time from your busy schedule to help out.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DoctorAbu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
ofelix15:
an man na a senate
Hello! Is this authentic please?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
During registration,try and register in the morning from 12am till like 8 or 9 am. And
also in the evening,registration during the daytime can be so frustrating because of network issues,and another stage of your registration that really give headache is "thumbprinting stage",sometimes it takes some people a day or two to do their own thumbprinting.
For those of you that will be posted to Abuja,holla at me for more info.thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Take that back! Recant it!

She asked the right question that a reasonable person should ask. Yes!

Bro, seriously, I have fought so hard not to take your SHE HAS PROVEN OTHERWISE Personally.

I do not take such reckless statement. Please be guided.
Elthugnificent:

embarassedLol, bro if she was trying to prove educated, then I believe she has actually succeeded in proving otherwise.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello El,
One thing I'd tell you is that it's better you get an acceptance letter from a firm before coming to camp to make things easier for yourself.
Now when it comes to postings in Lagos state, I can confidently tell you that Corpers are posted to all sorts of industries and businesses. All except banks, oil companies and telecommunications firms. Majority of Lagos Corpers are posted to firms, some are posted to ministries while a few are posted to schools. Getting a good posting is not the issue, but getting accepted into the respective PPAs you are posted to is. I remember when posting letters came out, a lot of corpers were quite happy with where they got but majority of them got rejected by their respective companies due to various reasons, the most popular reason being lack of space for Corpers. So they had to start searching for new placements. NYSC has the duty to repost Corpers if they get rejected by their potential employers but they'll most likely get reposted to a school, which many Corpers wanted to avoid. They'd even advise rejected Corpers to on their own look for new placements. So you can imagine the stress and difficulty these rejected Corp members had to go through and some of them till now are yet to find a PPA.
And yes, your course of study influences your posting. Most(if not all) law graduates were all posted to law firms. And sometimes, some firms may specifically require Corp members that studied a particular course.
So you should as much as possible try to find a placement before you get to camp. This is very possible, you don't have to know anybody. I've been seeing a lot of vacancies requiring Corp members. Some of my friends submitted their CVs and cover letters to tons of companies and they got feedback from some. Some called them for exams, interviews and that was how they got their PPAs.
Hope I was able to answer your questions as accurately as possible. If you need clarification on any other issue, feel free to ask.

Elthugnificent:

How is service over there in lagos, hope you are having a swell time.

Please I need general info as regards PPA in, if I don't have anybody to influence my ppa what's the chances of getting a firm and not a skul.

Those one major have any impact on the place to be posted. And finally during your time what was the ratio of those posted to industry, firm and ministries compare to those posted to school.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pope10:
congrats
And help greet d vistor of ur skul
o

Thanks so much.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chriswazo:

congrats dear
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
temilolami1:
are you an eksuite?

Quite obvious
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Elthugnificent(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
sammyscholar:

Bro, seriously, I have fought so hard not to take your SHE HAS PROVEN OTHERWISE Personally.

I knew the likely reaction that will befall my comment , I am really sorry. Wasn't expecting you to react though, because I don't really know the lady in question nor have the requisite of her academic prowess.
(but please next time she should exhaust all form of enquiry before concluding).

I am really and honestly sorry once more.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Elthugnificent(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
Hello El,
One thing I'd tell you is that it's better you get an acceptance letter from a firm before coming to camp to make things easier for yourself.
Now when it comes to postings in Lagos state, I can confidently tell you that Corpers are posted to all sorts of industries and businesses. All except banks, oil companies and telecommunications firms. Majority of Lagos Corpers are posted to firms, some are posted to ministries while a few are posted to schools. Getting a good posting is not the issue, but getting accepted into the respective PPAs you are posted to is. I remember when posting letters came out, a lot of corpers were quite happy with where they got but majority of them got rejected by their respective companies due to various reasons, the most popular reason being lack of space for Corpers. So they had to start searching for new placements. NYSC has the duty to repost Corpers if they get rejected by their potential employers but they'll most likely get reposted to a school, which many Corpers wanted to avoid. They'd even advise rejected Corpers to on their own look for new placements. So you can imagine the stress and difficulty these rejected Corp members had to go through and some of them till now are yet to find a PPA.
And yes, your course of study influences your posting. Most(if not all) law graduates were all posted to law firms. And sometimes, some firms may specifically require Corp members that studied a particular course.
So you should as much as possible try to find a placement before you get to camp. This is very possible, you don't have to know anybody. I've been seeing a lot of vacancies requiring Corp members. Some of my friends submitted their CVs and cover letters to tons of companies and they got feedback from some. Some called them for exams, interviews and that was how they got their PPAs.
Hope I was able to answer your questions as accurately as possible. If you need clarification on any other issue, feel free to ask.

You actually brilliantly tackle my question from every angle, you go sabi answer question wella for school.

Thanks for taking the time to do justice to my questions, I appreciate sincerely.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chamboor:
Alias/Moniker : chamber School/Institution :OOU Course of Study : Coop and business management Year of Graduation :2016 Where you wish to serve : Ondo/Oyo
Welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
I really appreciate all those who's been of help with the answers to questions.

Please I plan on registering online at home with my connection as early as 1-2am (because of NYSC server issues) but I don't have a personal fingerprint scanner here at home. I wanna ask if I can proceed with the registration and then come back for thumbprinting when I find a cafe and when the server is not slow.?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
pinnket:
I really appreciate all those who's been of help with the answers to questions.

Please I plan on registering online at home with my connection as early as 1-2am (because of NYSC server issues) but I don't have a personal fingerprint scanner here at home. I wanna ask if I can proceed with the registration and then come back for thumbprinting when I find a cafe and when the server is not slow.?
You can do your registration at home and then go to cyber cafe for your thumbprint.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Redfox(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates

https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution
engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with extensive applications in many areas of research and analytics

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Financial Markets*
Applied Econometrics
Medical Statistics
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Business Analysis & Industry Trends

Venue: Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
For those of you that might end up having issues with your jamb reg no,biometrics,correction of name and other thing,dont worry it will all be corrected when you get to camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
ufondunenye:

You can do your registration at home and then go to cyber cafe for your thumbprint.
thanks a lot for the quick response.

*dusting my modem* grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Phunkyposh:
With love........
congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by youngdee(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Thanks

An eksuite in the building. First I'm seeing around here. Wht dept miss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bashnigga:
Hey Mandychris, welcome back Hw wz ur convovation
though I lost my fone dat dsame day, it was ok
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Elthugnificent:

Lol, bro if she was trying to prove educated, then I believe she has actually succeeded in proving otherwise.

Thank you sir,I'm elated.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chamboor:
you are welcome.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ramanto(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
people here are so nice. i'm impressed by the responses

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Teaser4(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
sammyscholar:

What if he is not guided, u go slap am?. Na only fool dey brag online, persin dey take time dey enlighten abt smtin u dont know, instead of u 2 calm down and learn, u dey rant upandan say one girl dey talk say blahblah, make una no do am. u con talk say u dey manage ur P. who send u, BOMB dey ur head if no press am 4me, i get ur time. dem no sabi anytin dem go dey form too know. #dickhead

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.