Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1119103 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by xtain7: 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
ufondunenye:

Hahahahha, una ay reach,when you guys will start that BORING SAED lectures grin tongue.i dey always hide 4 clinic that time wen it comes 2 saed.
Talking about professional certificate.its very very important,as in I will advice you to register for one professional course while you are still serving,but then b4 you register for anyone,look deep to know the one that is genuine,some of the professional certificate are not recognised outside while some are recognised,you wil see so many of them coming to you guys,to register,so I wil advice you to wait first,wen u come out from camp,u will still meet dem in your various cds,den u can calm down and ask question about them.
Why am I saying this,so many organisations, companies that are recruiting now can't do without asking you if you have had any professional training,and if you have any,its a plus mark for you in getting a job now.
Check the immigration online recruitment,one of the question they asked while filling your details online is,*have you had any professional training*.so my dear I will advice you to pay attention to dem,den go for any one dt suits your course wen you come out from camp,highest,3 or 6 months they wil issue u your certificate.
Enjoy ur camp grin cool
Thanks so much for your concerns... Many has started with boring lectures already.. But my plans is to register for project management professional and e_business under ICT ..hope it's cool ??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2017
My waist ohhhhhhhh
I done march faint
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Lana1(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2017
bussieboi:
My waist ohhhhhhhh
I done march faint
Playtoooon!
Stand at eyes!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2017
xtain7:

Thanks so much for your concerns... Many has started with boring lectures already.. But my plans is to register for project management professional and e_business under ICT ..hope it's cool ??
Yes that's good,pplease try and register,you hear?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by james9932: 7:31pm On May 27, 2017
For those NYSC Stream 2 candidates get your state of deployment worked out. Most people will be posted to the north contact 08111546516 to get it worked out..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by cazmiro(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
sparkle4u:
Good evening house, am sorry for not giving updates. Ebonyi state is good, the food given are tasty and good, the only problem is just quantity. At Mami market, their food are okay. A plate of swallow is #300, while rice is #250, but if you want more meats or anything it will be your money that will speak. Today is our welcome party. Am typing live from the hall. I miss you you all.

am also serving at ebonyi, platoon 6, which platoon are you and your tag number, let me one of our nairalander, waiting on your reply
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 10:11pm On May 27, 2017
cazmiro:

am also serving at ebonyi, platoon 6, which platoon are you and your tag number, let me one of our nairalander, waiting on your reply

Am in platoon 7. Take my tag number from commander Pepper grin. How was today lying on the floor cry
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by cazmiro(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2017
sparkle4u:

Am in platoon 7. Take my tag number from commander Pepper grin. How was today lying on the floor cry

me I run comot for there ni o, that's what we face here in ebonyi, 08100860773 that's my number beep me, and give me aten shun by number, score 1
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:14am On May 28, 2017
christly99:

Niger camp no easy at all o. I don tire self
I swear camp drilling make me no remember say I and Christy where here in the same camp....
am in plantoon 7 I hope you're not in Ebola platoon 10..
honestly I just came back from clinic 3 days ago.. things no be sesame hia
take am make we chat on wasap
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:16am On May 28, 2017
stan4b:
Am in platoon 10. Team Kokoye.
haaaaa

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:17am On May 28, 2017
sparkle4u:
Good evening house, am sorry for not giving updates. Ebonyi state is good, the food given are tasty and good, the only problem is just quantity. At Mami market, their food are okay. A plate of swallow is #300, while rice is #250, but if you want more meats or anything it will be your money that will speak. Today is our welcome party. Am typing live from the hall. I miss you you all.
hmmm Niger state Miami market no dy smile. a plate of small rice hia is #300, I wonder how much a plate of swallow will cost..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:19am On May 28, 2017
vanV:

platoon 4.
Niger no easy o
mtchew we no even see una vibe... DAT platoon 10, one day all of them go just collapse I swear.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:20am On May 28, 2017
Nistfrank:
hello peeps in camp tell us in stream2 is d fitness medical cert a must
yes its a must.. it will be filed and documented.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:22am On May 28, 2017
iamwizzle:

lol...hope u dy enjoy ursef sha
the point it everything came a suddenly change to every corps member but as fore I have adjust my near to fit in
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:23am On May 28, 2017
GhettoG1:

Mustack hava bro, abeg how about those with issue of state of origin error for ya side. Are they able to rectify it at camp??
I havent come across one
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:32am On May 28, 2017
but honestly everything in camp is fun is just that everything a sudden change of which this hardship level will double and will be double and restraining from something you're already used to.. so far so good am getting use to all the activities in camp now that competition is setting in...
but maka why platoon1 fail cooking oh. the okro be like paka stick, everyone just dy swallow d tuwo all bcus we're choice less.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by GhettoG1(m): 5:10am On May 28, 2017
Mustack:

I have come across one

Good,so did the person resolved it without going thru much stress??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 5:11am On May 28, 2017
iamwizzle:

No wahala...we dey wait mk una Comot from camp

We can't wait to comot either..... Any news abt stream 2?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 5:17am On May 28, 2017
Mustack:

hmmm Niger state Miami market no dy smile. a plate of small rice hia is #300, I wonder how much a plate of swallow will cost..

In Osun state, Ede camp a plate of food is #300.The food is very reasonable, moreover you can choose to buy lesser than that. Electricity is top notch. Water runs almost every min of the day.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 5:44am On May 28, 2017
iamwizzle:
Cutestcuty84, Cesarx ,
zinnychy, Hayormeah,
Ayomidric, Emcee6,
Jamie1, Thorrvik55,
Skrt, Teaser4,
Tunnyz7, GentleLord,
Uzeba, Oliviaxx,
Mhiztemmy, Toogbasky,
Rinsola32, Tommy9,
Jiggernappy, Zagadat1,
Royalsleek, Knacker,
Chriswazo, Segunk1,
Mrletsgo, Bashnigga,
Bussieboi, Philgbee,
Mexyz, Christly99,
Angelswt, Sparkle4u,
Mandibeauty, Phunkyposh
Ardeypearlz, Bussieboi,
Spicycat, Mustack,
Preciousify, Eghosagraviti,
Directonpc, Missmossy,
Baze1, Lindabell,
DonVeek, Aspdrone,
Diybay, TFeminist,
Tpresh, Majedobi,
floxyluv, mrletsgo,
Derick, matildahenshaw,
ifefolayimi, nathweezy,
sparkle4u, holuwakore,
ategberoson, tobijoshua,
darrytoz, tosins,
sesimi, genea,
elthugnificient, andrewtosin
Retroshawty, pluviophile,
Tunnyz7', mycodon,
Rexling, pinkyruledworld,
Apreel, potatosalad,
GhettoG1, svelte98,
Sadiq3051, whiteraven,
Gee001, junki04,
Robynwelo1, edithspecials,
Christ1stlove, emcee6,
Jodababa, justcallmenuel
Jiggernappy, emcee6
Wintersnow, Rinsola32,
Krisgift, royalsleek,
Funtan, yinkhar,
Robynwelo, bonblanc,
BamBella, exeazy,
Ken24

Where stream 1 people for here go....una don go hide abi...diaris God o

Happy camping grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks bro, we no hide. We still here in spirit.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2017
Hayormeah:

In Osun state, Ede camp a plate of food is #300.The food is very reasonable, moreover you can choose to buy lesser than that. Electricity is top notch. Water runs almost every min of the day.
Same here bro in ogun state. I charge my phone in my room, I have a socket close to my bed. Plate of rice is 300 or 250 while spaghetti/ indomie and egg is 300, yam and egg is 300,Nescafe coffee 150, toast bread 100 for one, zobo is 50 or 100, corn is 50, smoothie is 250 0r 200, sharwama is 700. Kitchen food is like malaria. I've only taken bread n rice, d food small die, they'll take 80 naira agege and divide it in2 two, rice two small serving spoons but aside dat it's a good camp. Made friends already and enjoying my experiences. smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 5:56am On May 28, 2017
Emcee6:

Same here bro in ogun state. I charge my phone in my room, I have a socket close to my bed. Plate of rice is 300 or 250 while spaghetti/ indomie and egg is 300, yam and egg is 300,Nescafe coffee 150, toast bread 100 for one, zobo is 50 or 100, corn is 50, smoothie is 250 0r 200, sharwama is 700.

Am female.... I have socket close to my bed too, I charge whenever I want to. The prices of food seems the same.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 5:59am On May 28, 2017
GhettoG1:

Good,so did the person resolved it without going thru much stress??
sorry I haven't oh.. no vex
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 5:59am On May 28, 2017
Hayormeah:

Am female.... I have socket close to my bed too, I charge whenever I want to. The prices of food seems the same.
I'm sorry 4 calling u bro dear. For those in stream 2 just make sure you take enough cash and ration your eating habits.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:05am On May 28, 2017
Hayormeah:

ask Cristy, about all this, Niger camp na wash..
the food served for fasting Muslims like me is nothing to write home.
if the same food is been serve as breakfast today wahala go happen.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:07am On May 28, 2017
Emcee6:

Same here bro in ogun state. I charge my phone in my room, I have a socket close to my bed. Plate of rice is 300 or 250 while spaghetti/ indomie and egg is 300, yam and egg is 300,Nescafe coffee 150, toast bread 100 for one, zobo is 50 or 100, corn is 50, smoothie is 250 0r 200, sharwama is 700. Kitchen food is like malaria. I've only taken bread n rice, d food small die, they'll take 80 naira agege and divide it in2 two, rice two small serving spoons but aside dat it's a good camp. Made friends already and enjoying my experiences. smiley
my bro life here na prison.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:10am On May 28, 2017
Hayormeah:

they didn't allow us to take our socket in never the high they retrain us from charging by making is to charge our devices with #50. this is a slap and a shame to Niger in whole.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:11am On May 28, 2017
Emcee6:

I'm sorry 4 calling u bro dear. For those in stream 2 just make sure you take enough cash and ration your eating habits.
pls carry plenty money along oh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 6:15am On May 28, 2017
Emcee6:

No offence taken.... You have said the truth, stream 2 take heed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 6:15am On May 28, 2017
Mustack:

they didn't allow us to take our socket in never the high they retrain us from charging by making is to charge our devices with #50. this is a slap and a shame to Niger in whole.

Eh yah, so sorry to hear dt.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 6:17am On May 28, 2017
Mustack:

ask Cristy, about all this, Niger camp na wash..
the food served for fasting Muslims like me is nothing to write home.
if the same food is been serve as breakfast today wahala go happen.

The food here is not so superb, it's just there. Had jollof rice n chicken for sahur today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.