Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:50 PM

If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) (53030 Views)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Slow down vicar...I be natural foodie. I'm the kinda girl that could eat at anytime of the day, midnight inclusive. However, when the array is in my face...I just wanna go easy. I'm a buffet nightmare... I just won't do justice to it tongue
ride on,me duchess....am gonna like u cos me lv plump and robust suzzies,ya kno cheesy cheesy grin
am a bigger more foodie (hmm nice slang)than u,thats why i almost punched some goddamm diatrician who was telling moi to cut down and go more on 'pap'!! So,wanna join me sometime for some appetising tour? cool
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by justmenoni: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
put the picture of a snake meal before screaming lala na

Lazyreporta:
Uncle lalasticlala, food is ready o

Come put am for table grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by abukaokab: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
me I go take B
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:

nah embarassed
really,then u definitely will look better that that,ur names says so.... Buh wait o,hope u aint an imposting guy,i mean a niggga?
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Jahnedum: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
B
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

If you see A with chilled star nko grin

That's not food for a hungry man...that's what you eat when you just want to chill... similarly, C is for all those girls who have forgotten that they shiit like the rest of us. B is a solid option though, but D is the real deal, any time any day.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by NedalBiggie: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
B has it!!!

Nedal was here!
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Juniorbuba(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omo nah A,B,C,D sure pass oooooo
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Uncletony(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Where are the cone head ewedu eaters?!
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by shumuel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:
I saw this on Instagram and I decided to share it with you guys.

Are you hungry?
Do you want to be filled?

Lately, food is scarce even in the dream... cheesy

So, grab your spoon, set the dinning and pick a meal as you embark on a temporary trip. grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZMogij4b_/

Op come you are wicked o, so na Gif or Jpeg make we dey chop,, i don't blame you at all, its GEJ, PMB, PDP & APC i blame grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oh god B oh, B embarassed see the arrangement
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
shumuel:

Op come you are wicked o, so na Gif or Jpeg make we dey chop,, i don't blame you at all, its GEJ, PMB, PDP & APC i blame grin

No vex grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by BossLadyF(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
If I'm hungry, I'll go for B but my favorite is A. I'm yet to taste D. Last time I was in Lag, I requested for D but couldn't get it before I left
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
LordCenturion:
Amala Ati ewedu, that D is the most delicious food on earth, especially when it's a little bit hot......
for ur mind abi? Op spoil the whole thing with that amala and ewedu i been in lagos for more 20 years still cant stand that thing called amala black ewedu my gwaaad why not edikaiko soup or afang
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by LordCenturion(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
nnokwa042:
for ur mind abi? Op spoil the whole thing with that amala and ewedu i been in lagos for more 20 years still cant stand that thing called amala black ewedu my gwaaad why not edikaiko soup or afang

"edi' wetin, shey nah human name or name of a place?...... Vomit

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
None in particular. Will take 2 slices of plantain from C and those little green pepper from B and just the pepper soup from A (I dont eat meat). And may be a little white rice and I am okay.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Toecyn(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na hunger we dey talk about here....... Na D fit quench d hunger.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by CoCoLav(f): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
D of course.

Swallow is the surest food.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by shumuel(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

No vex grin

Am already hungry angry

Have had too much of A this month already, had B today, C 3 days ago, so its D then, oya provide am grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by rovher: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

Orijin would be better...Lool

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by surifoll: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Omo B 'lo sure ju ooo[/size][size=8pt]
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Metallisc ur food is ready grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Choi cheesy, I will pick all of them o.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by mofy1(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
D with small gbegiri to make it Abula grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by back2sender: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
C. Very healthy.
So D no dey healthy hmmm,
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by scobaba: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by NewDirectionn(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na B sure pass
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by back2sender: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Billyonaire:
None in particular. Will take 2 slices of plantain from C and those little green pepper from B and just the pepper soup from A (I dont eat meat). And may be a little white rice and I am okay.
Dont worry my veggie. I eat what eats your grass abi vegetables lol
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by buchilino(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
4 ME, I WILL EAT ALL
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by biggy26: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
D tins o, rice don tire me. It looks more inviting.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by onstelly(f): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Marvel1206:
Chai.. Na b sure pass o.. Then A

onstelly shey u dey hear? I want B asap sad
At ur service dear, make I cook am sharp sharp
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by greatermax77(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
SEE WHAT SCARCITY OF FOOD IS CAUSEING. PEOPLE NOW FEED WITH THEIR EYES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!. / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site / 6 Dangers Of Soft Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.