Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Help Urgent Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Urgent Issue (486 Views)

please help urgent engine oil light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgent Issue by yommy2yommy: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
my mechcanic blocked the hose from the radiator to the gear pls help on the pros and cons the car is volvo 850
Re: Help Urgent Issue by BTT(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am waiting for your next thread.
What is the price of Volvo 850 transmission and where can I get it?
For now I am laughing.
For now I am laughing.
For now I am laughing.
Re: Help Urgent Issue by honmusa(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
yommy2yommy:
my mechcanic blocked the hose from the radiator to the gear pls help on the pros and cons the car is volvo 850
I am sure is from your village den send that mechanic to you to put hole in your pocket!!
Re: Help Urgent Issue by Kjnwancaro: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
grinLol the replies got me laughing hard grin grin
Re: Help Urgent Issue by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
yommy2yommy:

I'm pretty sure he did not block it, what he did was connect both lines together. Those pipes are meant for heat transfer, to lower the transmission oil temperature using the radiator. By passing it will not have any immediate consequences, but later in future the transmission will develop faults.

(1) (Reply)

Monorail: Uncommon Transport System In African Countries. / I Need Important Advice / The Honda NTV650 Green Goblin Custom Motorcycle By Wimoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.