Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON (19928 Views)

Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers / Report Suggests CBN Devalues Naira By 15% / NNPC Cuts Oil Prices To Woo Buyers- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by LGDON: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
It shall not be well with buhari

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by harrysterol(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

What if i they are all stinky rich ??
even Mr president don't have all relations that r stinking rich, how much more u

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Akinwerndey:
I pray that the saw dusts in ya brain gets swept out asap... Akpa amu!

I enjoy seeing you hungry

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
harrysterol:
even Mr president don't have all relations that r stinking rich, how much more u

That's a lie

I'm so sure about that

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Carter4luv(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
oh God pls send the new moses to take us out of dis uncircumcised recession.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by happiness2020(f): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I want it to get worse

Afonjas never see anything

Hunger go fry their brain
Shebi Na Egypt you come from no be Nigerian you be?
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Akinwerndey: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I enjoy seeing you hungry
I enjoy seeing your generation being stupid... Keep it up bwoy!
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by greatermax77(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
THIS MAN CALLED BUHARI JUST CAME TO DRY THE LITTLE SMILE ON THE FACE OF NIGERIANS. CITIZENS ARE DYING OF HUNGER, SALARY EANERS ARE HIT THE MOST AS THEIR SALARIES CAN 'T GO ANYWHERE. PMB IS A DEVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by huntax(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vendoor:
long over due

15% not bad.

Not a good time for Nigerians all over.

Its well

You must be a bread seller to have such an opinion

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Tunami(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Buhari, If na play stop am.
no complain ooh. Better enjoy the change.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by VictorAB: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
That thing you call biscuits are cookies

This is the picture of biscuit

Ensure you gain full knowledge of an item , before you post publicly

What is a biscuit in America?
A biscuit in the United States and parts of Canada, and widely used in popular American English, is a small bread with a firm browned crust and a soft interior. They are made with baking powder or baking soda as a chemical leavening agent rather than yeast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_(bread)

What is a biscuit in Britain?
In Commonwealth English and Hiberno-English, a biscuit is a small baked product that would be called either a "cookie" or a "cracker" in the United States and sometimes a "cookie" in English-speaking Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
benedictnsi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/recession-bread-biscuits-others-prices-go-15-ambcon/
Nigerian leaders dont know there is inflation, economic recession and no job and If nigerian leaders know that there is inflation they cant understand it because is just theory to them. you only know what it feels when have both theory and experience. just like you know that it is very bad to have HIV/AIDS but you cant know how sorrowful it is to have the experience i mean to have hiv/aids. No matter how much you try they cant give you what they dont have. As for God if i have my way, i will tell God to clime on wall of jerico and seat down there
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
supranor:
Can someone tell me where we are heading please?

heading to d sea to get drowned... happy recession Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by eyekaynoble: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na wa o! I trust my pipul, Nigerians go soon start seminars on how to bake breads at home. My question now is, where are we heading?
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please not my biscuits *crying*
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by gen2lpat(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
In Ninthmile, the price of bread and biscuits has inflated for long now. If AMBCON is coming to tell us now that prices of bread and biscuit will increase, then what becomes of all the bread companies in Enugu that has their price inflated for over 6 months now

Its either the regulatory body is not funtional or ...........
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by xnsandrxns: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I want it to get worse

I'm sure there's more than enough food in biafrau.d undecided
Come here and type rubbish
You people are used to hunger already
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by UncleDeeee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hope we don't start paying for breathing before Christmas

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by kings09(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin grin madridguy, sarrki, efilefun, seunmsg, modelmike7, kyase, ngeneukwenu n d rest r rejoicing while u r here thinkin buhari is killing us.
DEXTROVERT:
God
Come
And
Help
Us
Buhari
Wants
To
Kill
Us
All

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Walehelt(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

iwo lomo
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by jimi4us: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by onyxo76(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
If biscuits increase what do i give my kids to take to school as snacks? maybe i need to switch to plantain chips or kuli kuli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by kings09(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cc hungerbad, madridguy, kyase, sarrki, modelmike7, seunmsg, efilefun, mrvitalis, progressive01, ngeneukwenu, donsmith, fulanimafia n pls whr z omenka. Abi him don change name?
Millz404:
God what kind of stupid president is this.... Can't believe i once thought there is something inside that dry graveyard skull of his. That seat is better off vacant. He should just go to Germany and collect citizenship there, we don't want any president again. We want the seat vacant
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Maziebuka01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
thank God, i dont eat food
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by beadaholic(f): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I want it to get worse

Back to sender, na hunger go fry una brain. Idiot!
Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
I want it to get worse

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by engrjacuzzi: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Matthew 24:1-51 has spoken of the famine time and end of the age. whatever name it is, recession is all about the sign of the end.

end time knocking!

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by AfroBlue(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ibizgirl NL bread lovers need u again grin

dem wanna complain instead of taking action to thwart the marketplace price hike. if enough ppl baked dere own then prices would have to drop. basic economics.

Home Made Bread Recipe - Food - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1923353/home-made-bread-recipe

and who can forget this magnificent story?

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by MNDY(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Bros, leave us with our own recognized biscuits! You are busy saying which is which when the serious matter of survival is at stake!

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by ibizgirl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thanks, the truth is we have a buying culture. If we actually put our minds to it, we can cut costs by doing a lot of things for ourselves/our families.

AfroBlue:
@ibizgirl NL bread lovers need u again grin

dem wanna complain instead of taking action to thwart the marketplace price hike. if enough ppl baked dere own then prices would have to drop. basic economics.

Home Made Bread Recipe - Food - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1923353/home-made-bread-recipe

and who can forget this magnificent story?

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Ellegacy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na 2day? Wheat bread sure pass now.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Bread, Biscuits, Others Prices To Go Up By 15% – AMBCON by Kobicove(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
We are heading for anarchy in this country sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Sure Ways To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Recession: It’s Up To You, CBN Tells Government / Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.