Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) (43380 Views)

Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by oyetpel(m): 1:30am On Oct 17, 2016
bezimo:
God can use any method or way to deliver a challenged person.As long as the vessel that appear to be used is clean and sincere because there are many fakes pastors and prophets out there.
we are told in Gods word that Neaman leprosy was cleaned and healed just by obedience to a deviné instruction through the Prophet to bath in in a certain River 7 times.
Jesus used his saliva and clay to heal a certain blind man.

Can you stereotype God to deliver challenge folks in a certain way? Offcourse No.He does it as he wants.

The power of the Holy Ghost is real.What is shown is a possible demonstration of the power of the Holy Ghost that makes men fall under the nothing.
What you said is true, but these are examples and words that these fake ministers used to support their obscene miracles.
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by bezimo(m): 1:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Beey:
Mtcheeeeew! The Spirit of God is not the author of confusion.

Without casting aspersions.
Is it you that is confuse or the Spirit of God? I guess you know the answer.
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by bezimo(m): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2016
oyetpel:

What you said is true, but these are examples and words that these fake ministers used to support their obscene miracles.

Your statement is contradictory.
Was the methods of Jesus Christ or the Prophets and Apostles in the bible conventional or unconventional. You are not a judge as stated by Christ
"Judge not, that ye be not be judged".So be careful!!
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by NaijaElba(m): 2:36am On Oct 17, 2016
I have a simple question to what i just saw and i need a simple response or answer to it.

Why are the users not falling?
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by LeStylo: 4:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Did u notice the sound effects too? At a point he was tapping the microphone to produce additional effects.
Then a lady held to her skirt to avoid it riding up too high.

It's official! It's end time already!!!

tonaydo:
fake pastors everywhere

* after the free kick camera man dnt fall, he doesn't even feel any force that will make him stagger

* after the free kick ushers turns to goal keeper, I wonder maybe they restrict the number of people the anointing get to

*since I have been reading the bible and hearing Jesus performing his miracles, I have never for once heard or read that he used that method to heal people

LET's BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by donamen(m): 4:23am On Oct 17, 2016
This is the kind of pastor that at the last day for judgement day, the devil would say, so you later came here....
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2016
TB Joshua is the real thing...all others are just faking
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Entertainment at its peak.
Please when is the premiere?
It's a must watch.
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by teshiem: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2016
Only an African pastor can do this.
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by mikeapollo: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
Dis warri "T.B. Joshua" again?

Inasmuch as I don't want to criticize, the problem I see with these pastors is that everyone of them wants to do like TB Joshua! They forget to realize that TB Joshua did not copy or imitate anybody when he started about 28years ago.

Why are they all struggling desperately to be like TB Joshua after the same man had been persecuted and called all sorts of names by their Godfathers and mentors is what strikes me now! Is the rejected stone now the cornerstone?
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
RomeoMarvis:

You again! u're here already?

Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
mikeapollo:

Inasmuch as I don't want to criticize, the problem I see with these pastors is that everyone of them wants to do like TB Joshua! They forget to realize that TB Joshua did not copy or imitate anybody when he started about 28years ago.

Why are they all struggling desperately to be like TB Joshua after the same man had been persecuted and called all sorts of names by their Godfathers and mentors is what strikes me now! Is the rejected stone now the cornerstone?

That's life for you! Rejected today, and accepted and praised tomorrow. but, I don't believe in prophets of nowadays and their miracles.
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by LCASHMAN(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
IT'S 90MINS IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AND IT'S 1 -1 AND U WIN A FREEKICK , WHO WILL TAKE IT, RONALDO, MESSI, BECKHAM OR THIS PASTOR.
Re: Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) by Bukkyluv1002(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
No b small tin oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies! / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.