Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,442 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Congratulations To The Batch B PCM - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To The Batch B PCM (894 Views)

Nysc 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - Congratulations! / 7 Quick Things/updates All NYSC 2017 Batch B PCM Should Know / NYSC 2017 Batch B PCM Initial Posting To Choice State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The Batch B PCM by naijamiddleman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
I was mobilized for national service and I obeyed... while in camp, it was all fun getting to meet new people. I actually did Enjoy camp.... Towards the end of camping, a lot raced through my head, How do I settle in? I don't know anyone in this town, Where do I go? I squeezed into the corpers lodge and started house hunting the next day.. went through a lot of stress But eventually found one .
I sat down and gave the whole process a big thought...
In this technological era, Where you can actually do everything online, Why do we still have to go through this stress..I decided to build a FREE online marketplace www.naijamiddleman.com
On this platform, house owners can put up their houses for rent, outgoing corpers can put up the properties they used during their service year So that the incoming corpers can buy.
The site, if properly utilized, will go a Long way in salvaging the confusion that new corpers go through in a bid to settle down .. Also, It'll help the outgoing corpers sell off their excess luggage with ease and make some extra cash for themselves ..(Remember, these properties have been used for less than one year)..you can get a house and everything you need even from camp.
Visit the corpers mammy market on www.naijamiddleman.com today, sign up. And post an ad for FREE. It's not just for corpers, final year students who just graduated can also do their transactions there.
This is my boat.
You are my sea..
Please guide me to a safe harbor...
Tell a friend to tell a friend.
This is the help I need..
Help us grow.
Every great accomplishment starts with the decision to try..

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch A 2017 Orientation Date Unveiled / NYSC Batch B 2017 Online Registration At Abeokuta, Ogun State. / Osun State Ila Orangun (sdgs) Corpers Carried Out Sensitization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.