Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? (5632 Views)

Bedc License Should Be Withdrawn / ESUSU, Nigerian Savings Group Goes Viral / Diamond Bank Charging Me Stamp Duty On Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by reverendfather: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
A colleague wants to transfer money to my account and he told me to open a skrill account; considering the fact he'll be making series of money transfer for a project that is slated to commence in December. from what he told me, he said he makes regular withdrawals in Paris but he doesn't know if making skrill withdrawals is possible in Nigeria; and this happens to be his only safest option for now .
I visited a my bank which is first bank to make further enquiries; and the poorly trained staff(story for another day) who attended to me said it is possible without any further information or enlightenment, but when I asked GTB they said it isn't possible. hence the reason why I created this thread!

has anyone ever been able to withdraw from skrill to a Nigerian bank account
if it's possible please kindly enlighten me on how it is done here.

What other online portal would you suggest if skrill is not supported in Nigeria.
Re: Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by BioTeck: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
You can withdraw to your Bank. I use it almost every week to withdraw to my bank. You can also use neteller.

1 Like

Re: Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by reverendfather: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2016
BioTeck:
You can withdraw to your Bank. I use it almost every week to withdraw to my bank. You can also use neteller.
thanks, but what's the conversion rate, I mean from USD to NGR.
Re: Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by BioTeck: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
reverendfather:
thanks, but what's the conversion rate, I mean from USD to NGR.

The last withdrawal i made tru skrill to StanbicIBTC was N450/1$ ...approximate.

1 Like

Re: Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by reverendfather: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
BioTeck:

The last withdrawal i made tru skrill to StanbicIBTC was N450/1$ ...approximate.
hello boss I tried withdrawing to my savings bank account but it has been 3.5 days already, do you have an idea of how long it's supposed to take?

thanks I really appreciate.
Re: Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by ishiamu(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2017
reverendfather:
hello boss I tried withdrawing to my savings bank account but it has been 3.5 days already, do you have an idea of how long it's supposed to take?

thanks I really appreciate.

Did you later receive your money from neteller?
Re: Can Skrill Funds Be Withdrawn Into A Nigerian Savings Account? by macphilip: 4:35pm On May 04, 2018
you can withdraw your skrill funds and get paid in Naira

(1) (Reply)

Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars / Omonigho Abraham - The Boy Attacked By Fierce Dogs At Igando, Lagos Is Alive / PHOTOS: See The World’s Most Beautiful First Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.