Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? (1956 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
As for me i will like for her to apply make up, put on shorts, Infact i will want her to be sexy.Ok so guys how do you like your lady to look? Hair- up or down? Curly or straight? Makeup- yes or no? Short Shorts/hatler tops- yeah or nah? Sweats- yes or no? Really how do you like your girls to look
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 20, 2009
Its okay, you were simply bored.
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by AniLee(f): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2009
^^^ thank you grin
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Godmother(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
Really bored
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Shola2009(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
really really bored! angry gger-rout jor!!
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by sweetpie23: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2009
:d :d :d :d ;d ;d
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2009
its a question though, a question that need answers
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Kunbee: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2009
I want her to have big yansh and bobbi cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Kelvinj(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2009
@kumbee
Guez u were on ma mind.
Would love her wit real big boobi cos i love em
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by sweetpie23: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Mcleo007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
4 real i lik my gal 2 always luk natural wit less make up. Dt is wen a woman's beauty is seen.
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Igwe9(m): 1:08am On Oct 25, 2009
I'd want her to look responsible. smiley
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2009
i want my girl to loook like this,

Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by lytone(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2009
wink i love a really decent,cooperate, presentable and really pretty gal, nothing of the essence, everything just at equilibrum.not too tall not too short just moderate in everythng and above all she must be very intelligent not neccasirly brilliant, so that she can really challenge me and always have a solution to some problem and untill i get such a gal, then am still single .
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by Kunbee: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2009
Kelvinj:

@kumbee
Guez u were on ma mind.
Would love her wit real big boobi cos i love em

Abi its good
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by crosstheshowboy(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2009
@oyingbogoju, na you biko! @poster, you no get work. Vamoose!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by DISTINCT89(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2009
Xtremely borred
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by DISTINCT89(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2009
Xtremely borred. Foolish question
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2009
@DISTINCT89,
Whats foolish here, If the question is foolish why dont u Bleep off this thread, LAZY MAN
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by iice(f): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
He wants me to wear a dress. Goodluck to him cheesy
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by krispoly(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
DISTINCT89:

Xtremely borred. Foolish question

Bros no question is ever stupid - that's why they are called question. You leave if you can't volunteer any answer,
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2009
DINSTINT , YOU DONT HAVE ANSWERS

I DON`T BLAME YOU COS U NO GET TASTE.

WAKAPASS
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by 190: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2009
@chelsea
thats how they are all like

these lycans~

@post
well i like her to look like Thoniaslim~ anothonia for short~
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by shayoor(f): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2009
na wa ooooooo
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by DISTINCT89(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
chelseabmw:

@DISTINCT89,
Whats foolish here, If the question is foolish why dont u Bleep off this thread, LAZY MAN
you better be care cos I will report you to the moderator, ok, idiot
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by platinumnk(f): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
Kunbee:

I want her to have big yansh and bobbi cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided

Abi O!!! grin grin
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2009
@DISTINCT89
Whats my business if u report me to the moderators after all am doing the right thing here.Like i said Bleep off my thread if u do not have ay answers.I see no reason why u will say that my question is foolish, Are u God? OR NA UR PAPA GET QUESTIONS WEN I DEY ASK HERE, please moderator look into this matter
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by chelseabmw(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2009
plsease serious answers.
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by patwhizkid(f): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2009
lol
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by TheSeeker(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2009
Like a ninja
Re: Guys: How Do You Like Your Girl To Look? Please Answer? by nnemak(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2009
Omoge,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? / Is It A Curse? / Advice Pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.