Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. (12363 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
realmindz:

Mrpresident1, what are you doing here grin u sef like boobs
Why won't he be here? cheesy

It's an established fact that men and boobs are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by Snapchat: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
curvysola:
very immature display of ignorance angry

owning a pair of boobs seem like ur biggest achievement
Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, probably you'll be among the virgins that will be given to me in the afterlife cheesy tongue wink
.. Dude you must be a muslim right??

1 Like

Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ishilove:

Why won't he be here? cheesy

It's an established fact that men and boobs are
..not my kind of man .. Don't make mythical facts
Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Luckygurl:

Me too embarassed embarassed

Pls send a pics ur boobs to me can help you out
Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by ehissi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
If you are a lady or a woman and have viewed this thread fa, and it is like your breast is not hia, then you should be arrested, probed and jailed....... angry

Because it means you are corrupt.........what happened to all the Nunu in the breast that was issued to you from birth?? undecided

You allow smellymouth, omenka, seun, sarrki and others to suck it indiscriminately, they looted the breast and now it is now shapeless..............That is Kwarrupshion....... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Luckygurl:

Me too embarassed embarassed
Baby come here let's me show you your type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / Halfricanadian Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.