Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose (11204 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by eke419: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2016

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, Tuesday declared that his administration’s Six-Point Agenda focusing on empowerment, development of agriculture, infrastructural development, education, science and technology, health and security has been faithfully implemented.
The governor, who spoke through the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Mrs Modupe Alade, in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday while briefing newsmen on activities of the government in the last two years, said his administration has lived up to expectation as one that is labelled ‘Government of Restoration’, two years after coming into office.
Mrs Alade, who was flanked by top government officials, said the achievements of the government could be seen in great improvement in performance of students from the state in public examinations, as well as the provision of social amenities despite lean resources.

“Restoration has come for the education sector under the Ayodele Fayose administration with the record breaking score of 96.48 percent performance of Ekiti Senior Secondary three students in the 2016 National Examinations Council exams, to emerge an enviable first position in Nigeria,”she said.The SSG said the feat was achieved by religiously implementing the recommendations of the Education Summit organised by the state government in September 2015.

“These crystalised in the progressive performance chart of students in public examinations from 29th position with an average 58 percent in 2014 to 18th position with an average 74.5 percent in 2015 and now to the enviable position of first in 2016 with a percentage score of 96.48 percent for the first time in the history of NECO. “Performance in the West African School Certificate Examinations also gives reason to cheer from 25 percent in 2014, to 37 percent in 2015 and now 42 percent in 2016. While for the School of Nursing, it has been a consistent 98 percent pass in 2015 and 2016.

And for the School of Midwifery, it has been all time high of 100 percent score in 2015 and 2016 in national examinations conducted by the National Council of Nurses and Midwives,” she said. Mrs Alade added that economic recession notwithstanding, the state government embarked on and executed a lot of projects across the state. She listed them to include dualisation of roads in Ado, Ikere, Emure, Efon, Ikole, Ise, while a flyover is being built in Ado-Ekiti.

While soliciting support for Governor Fayose, the SSG stated that the administration would not leave any project abandoned, saying before embarking on any project, the administration always ensured that the fund to execute it was already on ground.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/my-government-already-fulfilled-six-point-agenda-fayose/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yes indeed!
1. Cutting Kpomon
2. Buying akara from roadside sellers
3. Driving truck for photoshoot
4. Patronizing school-age hawker and posting the photo online.
5. Pursuing PMB to China and ending up taking photos in a train station but claiming it was a summit/conference.
6. Distributing rice to already pauperized citizens of Ekiti intead of empowering them.

You have tried your best. No be you I blame.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by mankan2k7(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Only few governors can match d performance of osoko

If only he can pay d 5 months salaries, he will be d best

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by AWONEYAN(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
PassingShot:
Yes indeed!
1. Cutting Kpomon
2. Buying akara from roadside sellers.
4. Patronizing school-age hawker
5. Pursuing PMB to China and ending up taking photos in a train station.
6. Distributing rice to already pauperized citizens if Ekiti.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by veekid(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
Yeye de smell

5 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
ok
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
after using all their money for election and newspaper advert.

2 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Vaxt(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Truetalk

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Bros Fayose
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Opinedecandid(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Correct!
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by richidinho(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
Well meaning Nigerians are behind you sir

5 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Okijajuju1(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
Who is Fayose?

4 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Beehshorp(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
Zombies would be avoiding this thread now.... Cos dis man knows how to spoil their day

PassingShot:
Yes indeed!
1. Cutting Kpomon

Are u stating categorically that PMB ran to China cos Fayose chased him out?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by dunkem21(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
Beehshorp:
Zombies would be avoiding this thread now.... Cos dis man knows how to spoil their day

They are here already calling him names ..

Forgetting that Ekiti came first in NECO!!!

..Forgetting that Ekiti made 100% in school of midwifery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by mrbillz(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who is Fayose?
Your Step Dad undecided

1 Like

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Kangol99(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
K
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by rusher14: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Ekiti is now paradise.

Little London.

The Dubai of the South West.

The Malibu of Yoruba land.

The land flowing with milk and honey.

Ekiti state for pounded yam and ponmo.

14 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Kangol99(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by twilliamx(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Chai. My state don suffer.

4 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by shuggah(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
Yes indeed! 1. Cutting Kpomon 2. Buying akara from roadside sellers. 3. Driving truck for photoshoot 4. Patronizing school-age hawker 5. Pursuing PMB to China and ending up taking photos in a train station. 6. Distributing rice to already pauperized citizens if Ekiti.
which state are you from?? lets evaluate

1 Like

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Kangol99(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Fulfilled?

2 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
eke419:

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, Tuesday declared that his administration’s Six-Point Agenda focusing on empowerment, development of agriculture, infrastructural development, education, science and technology, health and security has been faithfully implemented.
The governor, who spoke through the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Mrs Modupe Alade, in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday while briefing newsmen on activities of the government in the last two years, said his administration has lived up to expectation as one that is labelled ‘Government of Restoration’, two years after coming into office.
Mrs Alade, who was flanked by top government officials, said the achievements of the government could be seen in great improvement in performance of students from the state in public examinations, as well as the provision of social amenities despite lean resources.

“Restoration has come for the education sector under the Ayodele Fayose administration with the record breaking score of 96.48 percent performance of Ekiti Senior Secondary three students in the 2016 National Examinations Council exams, to emerge an enviable first position in Nigeria,”she said.The SSG said the feat was achieved by religiously implementing the recommendations of the Education Summit organised by the state government in September 2015.

“These crystalised in the progressive performance chart of students in public examinations from 29th position with an average 58 percent in 2014 to 18th position with an average 74.5 percent in 2015 and now to the enviable position of first in 2016 with a percentage score of 96.48 percent for the first time in the history of NECO. “Performance in the West African School Certificate Examinations also gives reason to cheer from 25 percent in 2014, to 37 percent in 2015 and now 42 percent in 2016. While for the School of Nursing, it has been a consistent 98 percent pass in 2015 and 2016.

And for the School of Midwifery, it has been all time high of 100 percent score in 2015 and 2016 in national examinations conducted by the National Council of Nurses and Midwives,” she said. Mrs Alade added that economic recession notwithstanding, the state government embarked on and executed a lot of projects across the state. She listed them to include dualisation of roads in Ado, Ikere, Emure, Efon, Ikole, Ise, while a flyover is being built in Ado-Ekiti.

While soliciting support for Governor Fayose, the SSG stated that the administration would not leave any project abandoned, saying before embarking on any project, the administration always ensured that the fund to execute it was already on ground.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/my-government-already-fulfilled-six-point-agenda-fayose/
Fayose has only one point agenda and that is criticising Buhari, ask the common man, what is Fayose associated with, and he will tell you Buhari.
To think he is the governor of the fountain of knowledge baffles me.
Ekiti people una doo oh

9 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by rusher14: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
How can you score 96% pass rate at NECO exams and less than 50% at WAEC?

Is NECO so inferior?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by henrysam(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
Yes indeed!
1. Cutting Kpomon

Bitterness. Bad bele. Ethanol (eta nu).
The people and president u celebrate today have not done one quarter of what fayose have done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Olasco93: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
smiley
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
I stand by fayose the great.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by obailala(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
Yes indeed!
1. Cutting Kpomon

Bros u wicked oo grin cheesy
Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by Estimable(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who is Fayose?
He is APC 's worst nightmare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by shaddoww: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2016
So their campaign promise on health is to have 98% pass in school of nursing n 100% pass in school of midwifery?
I was expecting to see dem roll out how much dey av invested on igbimo rice in their agricultural development plan
Well 4 empowerment, one has to give dem kudos, they really tried, from sharing 1kg rice to sharing old layer birds to sharing Ileya ram to helping market women to cut ponmo, sell efo, pill oranges n also advertising dem through d process.
Only if all state can emulate dis, Nigeria will be a 1st world country. Kudos

5 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by iamdynamite(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2016
am still waiting to see the achievements...............form what i read so far he only talked about how brilliant students in ekiti are which to me is no surprise.....but my question is what has he done to alleviate the sufferings of the common man....how many jobs opportunities has he created.....how equip is the public hospitals in ekiti.......because showing of with food sellers on the street is not an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose by djWALE(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Fayose for presido..2019..agree wif me,click like

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye / Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating / 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.